FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Day 1
Nez has the temperature controls dialed in so that I don't have to turn on the light to have a warm place to germinate my seeds. He's so handy. :)
420-magazine-mobile1050517279.jpg

Look at this control panel for all the stuff he hooked up. :D The seeds are germinating in the Right Chamber (I call it a Cab) and our white widow auto is still flowering in the Left Chamber.
420-magazine-mobile1321845513.jpg

You can see the current temp in the cab with the seeds is over 85°f (that puts in in the 30° range for Celsius). The red line on the graph shows the temperature history from May 31 through today.
We still need to sterilize the cab and make everything pretty again. Once that's done I'll post a garden tour. If you want to know about my white widow auto, I've got a journal for her. :)
Here's a sneak inside her cab on the left. ;)
420-magazine-mobile252457609.jpg

Well, crap. I don't think the Northern Lights is going to make it. :( Today did not go as planned in the Flower house. It was afternoon before I finally got the water ph'd to soak the rockwool cubes. I pulled out the seeds from where they were germinating and they were way more developed than I expected.
Here's the unfortunate girl. She just didn't look healthy even before the tip of her tap root broke off.
420-magazine-mobile1780252531.jpg

I went ahead and planted her...but I think it's wasted effort.
Gorilla Glue looks much better. Her tap root grew into the paper towel, so I planted the paper towel too. Pulling off the paper towel could damage the root. Didn't need two broken babies today. :(
420-magazine-mobile2082603759.jpg

Well, crap. I don't think the Northern Lights is going to make it. :( Today did not go as planned in the Flower house. It was afternoon before I finally got the water ph'd to soak the rockwool cubes. I pulled out the seeds from where they were germinating and they were way more developed than I expected.
Here's the unfortunate girl. She just didn't look healthy even before the tip of her tap root broke off.
420-magazine-mobile1780252531.jpg

I went ahead and planted her...but I think it's wasted effort.
Gorilla Glue looks much better. Her tap root grew into the paper towel, so I planted the paper towel too. Pulling off the paper towel could damage the root. Didn't need two broken babies today. :(
420-magazine-mobile2082603759.jpg

NOOOO NOT THE NL!!!!... im still rooting for ya buddy .. and hey flowernose i need your opinion on something over in my journal

Day 3
I was up in the middle of the night with my beautiful human child and after she was back asleep I checked on the plant babies.
Gorilla Glue was stuck inside her seed jacket. I dropped water on her until the jacket softened and slid off her easily with my help. I also filled the empty spaces in the grow cube with bits of torn grow cube. The pic on the right is from about 5 hours after I helped her out of her jacket.
420-magazine-mobile428835521.jpg

Sitting next to Gorilla Glue is little Northern Lights, The Seedling That Could.
420-magazine-mobile462014176.jpg

Can I get a hallelujah? Haha
She lives!
The humidity keeps dropping in the cab so I'm splashing the grow cubes frequently with more water to make up for evaporation.

72 hours wet.
420-magazine-mobile1282739046.jpg

I'm as excited as if it were my first grow again. :)

I wonder if that feeling ever wears off?? I don't think so, because I get excited even when I see my veggie seeds pop.

Back
Top Bottom