Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Morning folks,
I gave the lady what I believe to be her last drench. 15ml GI and 1.5ml Tea in 1gal water. Bottom leaves were starting to wilt... I think I wait a little to much before giving her a drink.. I'll get better with time on my next grow..

I really hope Dugg and Doc will be back soon.. Crazy day yesterday... Sending some love :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Hey Flump. Not sure if you know this or not but in flower we typically water/feed every so many days and don't let them dry out like in veg. For a 10 or 15 it's about every 4-5 days and for a 5 or 7 it's about every 3-4. I think you know that but just in case. If you'll be harvesting next weekend you can probably get another GI in and brix up to 2 days prior to harvest but she ain't gonna die if you don't brix her this week, ha!:rofl:

Hopefully Doc and Duggan and Fingerz will be back soon and we can all just drop the whole discussion about gang/group seeing that it created more drama on here than I've ever seen.

Deep breath! :Namaste:

Morning folks,
I gave the lady what I believe to be her last drench. 15ml GI and 1.5ml Tea in 1gal water. Bottom leaves were starting to wilt... I think I wait a little to much before giving her a drink.. I'll get better with time on my next grow..

I really hope Dugg and Doc will be back soon.. Crazy day yesterday... Sending some love :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Yup....I am here to help out. During veg you want to wait until the pot is "feather light" and in bloom you want to water when it is almost dry. I go by the weight and know the feel of a heavy pot vs a light one. I also know when the plants will droop. I try and never let them come close to the droop in flower. If the lower leaves start to look like they are sagging a little more than normal I water.

Maybe my gal is not drinking much because she's so little? Bottom leaves were sagging only this morning..

I'll do better next grow! Thanks folks!
They all uptake at different times is the tricky thing. When I started I thought 4 plants and water all four together....but you need to listen to each one and give it to them when they are ready....when are they ready? That is where it becomes second nature and reading the plants and making decisions. Try letting them dry out at different rates and see the differences. It doesn't take long to get into your groove and keep them rolling.

Hey as Flump and friends. I have some experience with 7gal plastic pots in the Kit.

My experience with those is that I water them during flower 1gal. To 1.25gal each. That should keep them happy for 3days during the peak of their drinking needs.

As flowering moves on they tend to drink less closing in on a harvest. This info is just about volume and not what ur mixing into this. So TP. Gi. Tea amounts are a different factor.

During the last couple weeks it may be beneficial to only give 1gal max to a plant so you end up giving more waterings to the plant. Replenishing it’s nutrient pool to pull from more frequently.

I am eager to try airpots and fabric pots too. I want to have 3-4 different kinds and gain experience with them all so I can choose the right pot for a given strain or growing style I’m trying to produce. We are all learning and sharing our ideas and beliefs. Always fun seeing what others are doing and how they are doing it. Cheers guys.

Flump you first Kit grow went well, I’m sure next round you will do even better. Glad you are liking the group and plan to grow with us some more. Can’t wait for the next round.

Hoping Brother Doog’s, Doc and Limp are back soon. No one has time for the crap that has been going around here this past weekend.

Be well guys off to start more GR work:ganjamon:

Hey as Flump and friends. I have some experience with 7gal plastic pots in the Kit.

My experience with those is that I water them during flower 1gal. To 1.25gal each. That should keep them happy for 3days during the peak of their drinking needs.

As flowering moves on they tend to drink less closing in on a harvest. This info is just about volume and not what ur mixing into this. So TP. Gi. Tea amounts are a different factor.

During the last couple weeks it may be beneficial to only give 1gal max to a plant so you end up giving more waterings to the plant. Replenishing it’s nutrient pool to pull from more frequently.

I am eager to try airpots and fabric pots too. I want to have 3-4 different kinds and gain experience with them all so I can choose the right pot for a given strain or growing style I’m trying to produce. We are all learning and sharing our ideas and beliefs. Always fun seeing what others are doing and how they are doing it. Cheers guys.

Flump you first Kit grow went well, I’m sure next round you will do even better. Glad you are liking the group and plan to grow with us some more. Can’t wait for the next round.

Hoping Brother Doog’s, Doc and Limp are back soon. No one has time for the crap that has been going around here this past weekend.

Be well guys off to start more GR work:ganjamon:
Thanks for the kind words and for the info Wrenn!

As I said, I still don't know if I needed to water more often or if everything is normal considering the plant size.. In any way I think the harvest will be okay and the smoke smooth. Learned (and unlearned) a lot of things this grow. I've been growing the wrong way all these years... Watch out now!

I have 3gal airpots.. I might merge 2 together to create one big pot for my next grow.. I plan on testing an auto. I have some Sweet Seeds Honey Peach CBD I want to try. I'll be learning a lot next round too and I predict that I should be past the beginner level in about a year.

Looking forward to chat with Dugg, Doc and Limp. Let's keep this group alive!

Cheers! :circle-of-love:

Morning folks,
It's been 3 days since the last watering and there is a little bit of water splash in the saucer. Pot feels heavy... but moisture meter seems to indicate soil is moist... What do you guys think?
20200427_090823.jpg
20200427_090839.jpg

Back
Top Bottom