Fly's Intoxication Experimentation: Growing In The Smoking Room Or Smoking In The Growing Room?

Hope the storms passed....
Well, it took two days but it's over. The highways are still solid ice for the most part, hit things are slowly getting back to normal. We were out of power for 14 hours.

Glad to hear you made it through unscathed Fly! It was cold down this way.....we were hitting about -30 wind chill. -20 is about the point where I start really getting a bit chilly. Good clothes will take care of ya down to there....after that, you need lots of really good clothes!

Glad to hear you made it through unscathed Fly! It was cold down this way.....we were hitting about -30 wind chill. -20 is about the point where I start really getting a bit chilly. Good clothes will take care of ya down to there....after that, you need lots of really good clothes!
Shit, you got it colder than we did. We got mostly freezing rain and the highway is still solid ice. That'll change in the next couple days when we get temperatures in the plus digits.

I broke off my ice scraper and a guy up to work did too - no surprise there. But at least my battery held up through it all. Payday's Friday haha.

You may have to double up the number of chin follicles.
I just got rid of my scruff a couple weeks ago. It was getting goo itchy so I do it a couple times through the winter.

You post, we read! And laugh...
Laugh? Wow. I expected a painful groan at best.

Have a good night from this end of the continent. It's about that time for me.

Just got home from work. But today's my Friday thank fuck. We're into Round 2 of the storm or another storm or something. The highway is like a slippery dirt road and there are accidents all over. So I just did up a big cone and when my burger is gone I'm going to start in on it. Burger's gone...

I envy your lack of ice. Yeah, the wife works at the truck stop on the edge of town and I walked in to see her just as she was getting rid of the unsold burgers from the heater so she gave me a couple to stick in my pocket. Works for me, considering I can be a cheap sonofabitch sometimes.

And speaking of cheap, the pot shop has some new weed in that tastes an awful lot like Super Silver Haze and man, I'm having some trouble typing here. But yeah, the stuff is 19% THC, CBD negligible, and it was only $8.50/g, three bucks cheaper than most. But every now and then they get some killer stuff in and sell it cheap. Dunno, why, don't care why, just woo-hoo!

Two days off. Tomorrow I get two fillings and Friday I get the battery replaced and now the power steering line (hopefully) fixed. Got to the car the other morning to find a pool of fluid underneath. The joy and frivolity never ends, does it? When I'm dead and buried or burnt or fed to the bears or whatever I'll still be getting the bill collectors calling me.

He uses some kind of cement or epoxy that sets by blasting it UV light or something. But it's two things I'd rather not have to do. I should go see the chiropractor too, if I have any sense. I like to have a couple smokes before going to see him. Loosens the muscles up. Pretty good guy; he has stocks invested in cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom