Just a quick update. Girls r doing good still growing everyday. Having to feed twice a day as they are getting dry fast. Thinking I'll go ahead and grab some 1 gallon pots and drill some holes like the 5 gallon buckets before they go in the finshers. Let me know what y'all think about me doing that. Also hoping to get some help on when i should start cleaning the plants up and when I can grab some healthy clones from them. When they go into my 4x4 tent I will continue to veg for a couple more weeks before switching them to 12/12 so my veg tent will be ready to store some clones. 17 days old... I know it's still early just wanting to get some info so I'm ahead of the game. Sharing some pics from today right after the lights came on.

Tonight I finally got the girls transplanted which was much needed. I actually had planned on doing this 2 days ago but work had gotten busy and I was being lazy. Unfortunately they got a lil rootbound and now I'll remember to put lazy to the side and do what I'm supposed to do. Was happy to see that they was very clean and white. Roots were coming from everywhere even climbing out the top. First time I've seen this not on a video so it was an experience lol. Snapped some shots to share. Any input or advice is always nice to read from you guys.

I'm guessing it is a slight deficiency. First question would be what's you PH. My suspicion is that it is a magnesium deficiency. You can just add some Cal-Mag to your nutrients.

I'm guessing it is a slight deficiency. First question would be what's you PH. My suspicion is that it is a magnesium deficiency. You can just add some Cal-Mag to your nutrients.

Hmmm. I thought the same thing after doing some research and looking at pics online but I have used calmag+ on every feeding since day one and the Botanicare KIND nutes also have Calmag in them. Doesn't seem to be getting worse. I fed them last night more than usual to get more run off to hopefully wash out any salts that may have been. I have been pH my water after nutes everytime between 5.7/5.8
Here's a pic righter after the lights came on. Did a lil defoliation on the bottom and put some stick skewers as some started leaning. Still feeding daily with Calmag+, KIND base and KIND grow at roughly 500ppms and 5.8 ph

It could also be a slight nutrient burn if you got some watering solution of the leaves. Since you are already giving it Cal-Mag I would just keep an eye on it to make sure it isn't spreading.

It could also be a slight nutrient burn if you got some watering solution of the leaves. Since you are already giving it Cal-Mag I would just keep an eye on it to make sure it isn't spreading.
That's got to be what it is. Before I did a little defoliating of the lower branches it was kind of hard to water and I was getting it on the leaves some. I wasn't thinking about it getting burnt. Thanks!

Wanted to also share that I may have caused wind burn. I didn't think I had to much fan on them but after looking at pictures of what wind burn looks like it sure does look alot like that in some places with also maybe some nute burn from splashing some of the food on them. Either way I dialed down the fans and will be paying closer attention to how I feed them. Other than this I think they looking fresh and I'm very happy so far. Smoking on some Platinum OG right now so I'm in my vibe :bong:

I maybe worrying for now reason but haven't noticed this unitl today. The leaves look to be making that taco affect. It's bothering me so wanted to to know if I'm doing anything wrong or need to do anything like maybe flush them? I know my pH is correct and my ppms aren't much over 500. Humidity is around 50/60 and temps stay between 70/79... My lights was a little close so I raised them today as well. I've seen things like using Epson salt in my water? How do I flush in coco? Wanting to just do that incase it's a salt build up locking them out. Any help would be much appreciated!

To me the plants are looking perfect. Usually when the light is too close the very edges of the leaves will bow up. A flush won't do any harm and may wash any built up salts out. I would think that if you had salt build up you would see some nutrient burning on the very tips of the leaves. Yours are looking good.

To me the plants are looking perfect. Usually when the light is too close the very edges of the leaves will bow up. A flush won't do any harm and may wash any built up salts out. I would think that if you had salt build up you would see some nutrient burning on the very tips of the leaves. Yours are looking good.
Thanks for easing my mind Troy01
I was thinking my light may have been to close and moved it up about 6 inches. Also tonight I was able to do a flush. Ran 1 gallon per plant - distilled water with Base, grow and bloom nutes 1m each per gallon came to 180ppm at 5.8ph and got alot of draining. Run off for each plant was 6.0ph at 400 or so ppm and have been feeding them at around 500ppm... Went to the hydroponic store and picked up some clone gel and a new (bigger) humidity dome for clones. Let me know if I did alright.... Thanks!

Your doing great. I am sure your plant will reward you.

The clone gels really work great. I accidently broke off a shoot on one of my Autos. I cloned it and was surprised to see it take an grow into a nice plant. She is just starting to bloom.

Back
Top Bottom