Update. Had some problems getting my flower tent environment stable thru out the day but I think I got it tuned in now and ready for the girls just gotta get them trasnplanted into the 5 gallon. Got roots sticking out the bottom of these containers already and im having to feed 2 gallons of water now instead of 1. I lowered my ppms from around the mid 500 range to mid 300s as I started noticing a lil nute burn on a few of the plants. I've stopped using the KIND grow formula and added using the KIND Bloom and also lowerd my calmag + down from 4ml a gallon to 1ml per gallon as I had forgot that the Botanicare KIND formula already has this and I believe I may have been locking out other nutrients. Check out some of the pics from tonight!

I have also trimmed up around the bottom twice most recent was about 4 days ago... I waited to late but decided to go ahead and still fim the tops. About 4-5 days ago. Tomorrow I'm taking clones and moving the girls

How you make your tincture Troy?
@Kismet

For me I've found the freezer Green Dragon method to be the easiest, best tasting and most powerful. The method I use was devised by a guy by the name of PsychedelicSam. He started out with a process similar to yours but later revised it to reduce the processing time.
Very Cold Tincture Method - Try it, You'll like it

Basically you decarb, Put the bud and your EverClear in Freezer for 24 hours. Pour EverClear over decarbed bud and shake vigorously. Put back in freezer for 24 hours. Shake vigorously and strain. Put the bud back in the jar and add Everclear (about 1/2 the amount of the first run). Shake vigorously and leave for 24 hours in freezer then strain. The second washing increases potency by about 15%

After this I do a final filter using a coffee filter.

Finally I evaporate off about 50% of alcohol or until my desired strength is reached.

The main advantage I have found of this method is it pull less chlorophyll and is stronger than the single brewing method. The product is rather Golden in color as opposed to green.

Thanks bud! Any advice on cloning using rockwool cubes? Should I just use pH water only or add in just a small amount of nutes say around 200ppm including Calmag+

For cloning I use some CloneX rooting gel. Dip stem in it and insert into cube. I have used rockwool but find they have a tendency to stay too wet and I get a lot of rot. I've had very good luck with General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter cubes. They are impregnated with nutes and rooting hormones.

I just soak in ph'd water - no nutrients. Put in a humidity dome and after about 7-10 days I check the bottom for little roots.

My infinity fan didn't wanna run on high which set me back from getting them into the flower tent but infinity is sending me another one no questions asked. In the mean time I'm using the smaller duct fan and they have been in 12/12 for just a couple days and doing good. Here's a pic from tonight after feeding.

They are looking super healthy MCC great work!

How long did you veg them for?
Cant remember,did you do any training?
What height are they from the top of the bucket?

Just curious as I am growing with a limited height so that will help me judge when i need to flip to 12/12
Thanks for the love! I was planning on vegging them for just 30 days then throw to flower but ended up vegging them for about 45 days due to having complications with my flower tent with temps / humidity and my infinity fan not working correctly. Only training I did was a lil lollipoping and I also fimmed a few of the plants not all just cause I wanted to see how it worked out. I'll have to get them measurements tonight when I'm home.

Back
Top Bottom