Just wanted to show off how my veg tent is setup at the moment and see what y'all think. I'm using cheap $20 dollar duct fans from Amazon. One for pulling out hot air then another pulling in fresh cool air and seem to be working great for this 2x4 tent. At times it gets a lil warmer thank I like (82) so instead of a air conditioner I'm using my tower humidifier on cool mist outside the tent pulling all that cool moisture in and it gets to a cool 75 degrees and on the plus it keeps it nice and humid for my small plants. I wanna add that I also purchased 2 fan controllers for like $7 bucks of Amazon and they work fantastic! When the lights go out it's been getting a I lil cool since it's been getting kinda chilly here and being able to adjust the 240cfm duct fans really helps to keep the temp that I need for the most part. I have a small tower fan blowing just above the plants to give them a nice breeze for movement but not to cause wind burn and another clip fan blowing up towards the light moving what lil heat this T5 puts off (which is also sweet for controlling temps) I added a 3rd fan called power circulator by Honeywell that pivots up 90° to circulate air coming from the light and rising heat. Well just felt like sharing after a good smoke and to see if anyone would make any changes. I'll have my flower tent ready in due time. :yummy:

I think a lot of folks avoid that type of inline duct fan because they can be pretty noisy, but they are a great deal on price!

True they are a bit noisey but nothing like I first ready about and if you control the speed you can make it stealthy quite. I had a budget on the veg tent due to spending most of my cheese on the 4x4 flower tent as it's more important to me. Thanks for the comment!

I think a lot of folks avoid that type of inline duct fan because they can be pretty noisy, but they are a great deal on price!

Interesting I have a couple of rather expensive fans and I picked up a couple of those inline duct fans and my inlines seem to be quieter. It surprised me as I was planning on only using them for my veg cycle.

I also use a fan controller that helps to get the right noise to performance.

Interesting I have a couple of rather expensive fans and I picked up a couple of those inline duct fans and my inlines seem to be quieter. It surprised me as I was planning on only using them for my veg cycle.

I also use a fan controller that helps to get the right noise to performance.
Troy01 actually recommended the duct fans and controllers to me back in the post and tho I haven't really gotten in deep enough or used enough equipment/fans to compare them to I think for the price of the fan and controller around $27 bucks is an absolute steal whether a lil louder or not. They have been more than enough for my 2x4 veg tent!:green_heart:

Been putting off the fan controllers. Going to get a couple now lol. Looking like you are coming right along Music:surf:
Thanks for the love Kismet! Yeah they work very nice! I actually made a mistake on the price of the controllers from Amazon. I said they was like $7 bucks and they are actually $13.90 lol not sure why I was just throwing out numbers like I know the deal haha. But none the less for $14 bucks they r a steal. I'd purchase again!

Thanks for the love Kismet! Yeah they work very nice! I actually made a mistake on the price of the controllers from Amazon. I said they was like $7 bucks and they are actually $13.90 lol not sure why I was just throwing out numbers like I know the deal haha. But none the less for $14 bucks they r a steal. I'd purchase again!
Giving them the eyeball now :high-five:

Lol went a little crazy . Bought a few other things while i was at it. Didn't take long to drop 130 bucks.
Haha. :nomo: Definitely easy to do! My wife is like so your just getting some light timers and I'm like yeah but shit that don't never happen! If she only knew how big of a wish list I have on Amazon she would cancel my card in a min. lmao :ganjamon:

Hahahaha “I’m just going to get some timers and exhaust tubing...1000$ later! Sounds familiar!

Haha a year later and I’m no longer buying weed so you can tell your partner that;)
Haha. Exactly! I think I spent right at $1300 for everything and my limit was $600 to start :p she still don't know about some of it :rip:

Bahahahahahahaha lol

She will get over it once your not buying weed! I save 500-600 a month now so it’s paid back later;)

Hopefully you dont die:rofl:
Lol. Well I have some buddies that wanna get a deal on some smoke from me so between my spending every month and selling to some close friends I'm hoping to make my intial investment back and then be able to smoke for free. That's the plan anyway

Well I've been out running all day today and when I got home first thing I did was open up the veg tent to zoom on the ladies and this lil girl decided to get a growth spurt while I was gone making money. Kinda tripped me out lol and then it gets me excited :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom