Flyy - RainForest 66 - B-Liner XTRM - Grow Journal - 2016

flyy

hi there. i am completely novice in growing and this is my first time to try to grow sweet babies. So please forgive me if i make some mistakes in making this (i hope) interesting journal

So lets begin our journey

What strain is it? it is B-Liner XTRM
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica 50% Sativa 50%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling stage
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? RainForest 66
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light? T-Neons 4x36w 6500k
Is it aircooled? one ventilator to bring fresh air and another one to make leaves dancing :)
Temp of Room/cab?22C to 25C
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering? 3 to 4 times per day
Type and strength of ferts used? none at the moment

At the moment i am in 2nd week and on the photos you can see seedlings. The smallest came 3 days after the rest of the seeds. for my first grow i planted 7 seeds and as you can see all 7 are out. i used BAC XSeed germination Enhencer. One hour in the enhancer and then i placed into Root!t sponge and propagator. After 3 days in dark first seeds grow out and after that i placed them under TNeon light. For the moment i am using only water and Root!t First Feed. My plan is to introduce ferts by the end of second week.

if you have any comments please please post them because as i said i am really beginner. And my first question would be about lights.

How far TNeon is optimal to be distanced from the leaves?

Thanks for any comment

DSCF000948.JPG

DSCF000850.JPG

DSCF000664.JPG

DSCF000568.JPG

DSCF000466.JPG

DSCF000373.JPG

DSCF000275.JPG

DSCF000169.JPG

Day 11

Placed a book below my tray so the leaves are little bit closer to the lamps. only other thing i am doing is giving them enough water. and yes i forgot to say lights are on 16/8 schedule

DSCF001434.JPG

DSCF001329.JPG

DSCF001237.JPG

DSCF001139.JPG

DSCF001047.JPG

Hey. You started pretty well. Sprouts are looking healthy and happy.
Good luck in gardening.:cheer:

@Worescred
Thanks for the coment. I hope they will continue like that.

Day 13
Humidity introduced

Yesterday I added humidifier and humidity controller to my grow. Controller is set to 60% and i am wondering if that is correct for this stage of grow. Some say 60% and other grower 80%. I would like to hear your opinion on temperature and humidity % for this stage of grow
thanks for any comment

DSCF001828.JPG

DSCF001631.JPG

DSCF001522.JPG

Day 16

Ladies are almost ready to be transferred to rainforest 66. Unfortunately on one of the lady hypocotil has weakened and broken. Hope i did not saw that to late. I removed the weakened part and used root!t rooting gel. if succesful i can use that plant as mother plant. Here are some new photos

DSCF002124.JPG

DSCF002024.JPG

DSCF001923.JPG

DSCF001829.JPG

DSCF001724.JPG

DSCF001632.JPG

DSCF001523.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom