Forest Gump Is Growing!

Gotta work a double shift in the AM...mothers day sucks in my business. Anyway, a few shots of my plants. If you see anything wrong please let me know, and thanks!
DSC01923.JPG
DSC01919.JPG
DSC01918.JPG
DSC01915.JPG
DSC01914.JPG
DSC01910.JPG
DSC01901.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01907.JPG
    DSC01907.JPG
    767.7 KB · Views: 87
Just got home from work and took a snap. Watered last time with nutes till I had about 20% runoff. They seem to be flourishing. Would be taller, but have topped what could be. My mentor tied his down, but I am not. Just wanting a few more colas and going for bushy and flat without too much work. Want to order the ph pen, but been too damn busy. It IS on my list for tomorrow...lol. Personally, I think the ones in the cat litter buckets seem to be thriving more.
DSC01939.JPG

I did remove that pesky autoflower from the tent to flush her good. Big fat bud with plenty of pistils. Since she was in the back and hard to reach it is the first time I have seen her up close. I do not have a scope, so figure when the pistils turn maybe 60 percent amber I will harvest her for a real pick me up high. Could be wrong...any opinions out there???
DSC01959.JPG
DSC01960.JPG

So here I am with this new (new to me) place I am buying from my relative will a lot of his stuff still in it. He is out on the road with a new railroad job...and the only help I have is the internet and this site. I don't own a cell phone, so will see if they make it to bloom. I wanna tinker with them, but that is only because I am impatient. There are sooo many different growers opinions. it gets confusing. At least he hooked me up with some compost and the basics. The last time I saw him and he saw my plants he said "looking good, find your groove". And yesterday I had a HUGE horsefly in the room..from the compost???

So here I am with this new (new to me) place I am buying from my relative will a lot of his stuff still in it. He is out on the road with a new railroad job...and the only help I have is the internet and this site. I don't own a cell phone, so will see if they make it to bloom. I wanna tinker with them, but that is only because I am impatient. There are sooo many different growers opinions. it gets confusing. At least he hooked me up with some compost and the basics. The last time I saw him and he saw my plants he said "looking good, find your groove". And yesterday I had a HUGE horsefly in the room..from the compost???
Guess I am feeling overwhelmed at this point...trying to seal off the other side of the tent for blooming...but have a little light leak...is a little light that big of a deal...I mean jesus, the moon still comes up at night on outdoor plants!!
DSC01963.JPG
DSC01964.JPG
DSC01970.JPG

I’ll be here to follow along man! I’m here to help as well, your right there are a lot of opinions in this hobby. All I can do is suggest and point you in the right direction. There are also very well knowledgeable members here to try take the overwhelming feeling away.

That being said, what are the biggest issues your having right now?

Hello see your up and running.
I'm going to pull up a chair they look good.
Calm down take a breath everything looks great keep it like this you will be fine.
I'm a soil grower but if you need any help holler at me I will see if I can help.
If not I will help you find someone that can.

I’ll be here to follow along man! I’m here to help as well, your right there are a lot of opinions in this hobby. All I can do is suggest and point you in the right direction. There are also very well knowledgeable members here to try take the overwhelming feeling away.

That being said, what are the biggest issues your having right now?
I guess no real issues. Just don't want to fail!!

So I thought I would post my very first pic again...then where I am today. Got rid of that puny autoflower..need the bag and the tray under it. So here they are. Seems like the topping I did produced quite a few more colas and kept them nice n bushy so far.
1st pic.JPG
DSC01971.JPG

I have been watching but you seem to have it under control.
Nice plants mate...
I seemed to be doing good, after watering till I had runoff (which never did before) they seemed kinda "saggy". I think it was more than they were used to. Turned my fan up to high speed for some evaporation and they seemed to come back out of it rather quickly. Bout had a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom