Forest Gump Is Growing!

A couple nugs. I DID harvest early on the last skunk...Triches about 50 % amber...My friends love it....they are tired of the couch lock crap that seems to be the basic crap going around. My girl likes the late harvest, as she uses it to relieve pain and sleep.
skunk 2.jpg
skunk bud.jpg

In my opinion.....Super Skunk is an easy grow. Loves water.....does not need a lot of nutrients..(but I mix my own soil including farm compost). If untrained expect buds a foot or more long....and they get really frosty!!!!

Looking awesome bro!!
Thanks...not bad for a hillbilly that doesn't buy into all the technical stuff!! Sure...I could produce more if I did, but this is all organic and I really don't need more product anyway. It just seems like a lot more fun when you don't have to work so hard and just love them in my opinion. Sure, I have learned the training methods, but I find it kinda cool to go light on the training and just watch them do their thing. I would love to try orchids....the rare ones sell well...but sure as heck don't get you high!! I find it fascinating that every plant has it's own personality even if raised exactly the same.

Pot plants are very versatile and it’s amazing what kind of abuse they can take and still thrive. Doesn’t take all these fancy methods that some use... all it takes is to figure out a system and run with it!!
You are soooo correct!! I seem to have my little system worked out. The Super Skunks loves my system! Cloned ten last night, have 9 in bloom, and plenty in the veg tent. Since I personally went nute free they have flourished on my soil mix. They are so awesome! I gave out the last harvested plant (two oz's or so) free for feedback and have people asking me to bookmark some for them when I harvest the rest. I did not use a scope....just watched the pistils and harvested earlier for a more up kinda "clean your house effect"....seems to have worked.....they were all like WOW! Some pics of the bloom tent....three or four more days to harvest a couple!!! Sorry...crappy pics...used my cellphone!
20201122_203146.jpg
20201122_203155.jpg
20201122_203232.jpg
20201122_203244.jpg
20201122_203308.jpg

Ok...lot of work, but did it. My girls office door has to be closed to subdue dog barks....the barn door at the other end of the hall has to closed as well to keep them at bay. That left the thermostat right outside my grow room, which is a spare room between the doors. Needless to say, it thinks the whole place is 74 degrees, while all other rooms are freezing. After weighing my options, I went through the wall and decided to vent all that heat into the living room. In ten minutes the temps in the house evened out. I placed it high on the wall and have the ceiling fan on low to forced the heat down. Problem solved!!! Also included of pic of some of the veg plants....as they had to wait in the hallway while I tore it all apart and did it...Whew!!!
DSC04135.JPG
DSC04131.JPG

Gonna change things up very soon...have had good luck with my hillbilly soil mix, but bored. Gonna try to learn using coca coir. Have everything on hand now...going learn to ph and grow some dankest. A grower did contact me...delivered mother plants. I have been contracted to do his clones. Good trade off...cash or product for trade...love it!!

Coco coir is considered a hydro grow, so you’re ph needs to be 5.8, and can not be over watered. Recommended to have daily feedings and can get up to two feedings a day in flower.

coco also retains zero nutritional value, so, adding liquid nutrients into you’re feedings is a must. Good luck man! I’m in it to win it!!

I am still alive....just been so darn busy. Running Super Skunk, White Widow, and Gorilla all at the same time. I now produce clones for a grower.....pain in the butt...but decent revenue. Just a couple pics.

skunk.jpg

20210419_145149.jpg

YES!!!! I am still ALIVE and doing my thing! Been a while....life, ya know? Keeps us all busy. I am currently running Gorilla Glue, Widow, and Super Skunk. The Gorilla took a while to dial in the perfect mother. I found her, and have 100% on her clones now. They THRIVE in Fox Farms with no nutes for the first 8 weeks for me...then I introduced some additives. The Widow and Skunk produce more,but the Gorilla is really exceptional smoke, although less product...(but she goes for a higher price!..heehee!) Here are a few pics for shits and grins. My fellow grower lost his Dad today...this goes out for him.
20210428_225424.jpg
20210505_215654.jpg
20210505_215715.jpg
20201122_203308.jpg

Ok guys...been gone for a while...sorry. Still cloning photos for a friend. I am right now running Autos as well....Banana Kush and Lemon Haze. They seem kinda weak....but then BAM! They are an amazing animal. I only used 2-4-4 sparingly. Using Ocean Forrest soil with plenty of vermiculite. When they got full pistils I backed down on the nutes for a week, then flushed them hard. Oh, by the way....against general opinion....these autos WERE transplanted.

IMG_20220212_180229.jpg

IMG_20220217_191352.jpg

IMG_20220220_214638.jpg

IMG_20220218_192010.jpg

IMG_20220220_214623.jpg

Back
Top Bottom