Forest Gump Is Growing!

I suppose most are bored by now...but a few pics for shits and grins. I have totally stopped doing nutrients. I use store bought soil mixed with home made farm compost and 1/2 perlite.....NO more burnt leaf tips...all natural, as I am a cheap and frugal guy. I have never checked my ph,,,,they grow and that is it...somehow!!
DSC03930.JPG
DSC03939.JPG

Easy peasy!!
Yep...pretty smooth sailing!! This my first Super Skunk, the one I did not train and let it just do it's thing. The rest are trained and lower and bushier and just went in the bloom tent this week. I had to tie her up cause the buds are so heavy they want to flop over...Just wanted to see how long the buds would get. They are about a foot long...NICE!!!!
Skunk-tied.jpg

Totally defoliated all 11 Super Skunks tonight....I wasn't easy on them...lower colas had to go! I have a trash bag full of scrap colas. People around here like big buds, even though the little buds do the same thing. SO,,, trained them to reach up....gain some long buds...see what happens. So far...they like a LOT of water...they need transplanted soon after cloned......They LOVE larger pots! They reach up quite fast! When in bloom expect them to double height really fast!
DSC03977.JPG
super2.jpg

Ok...got new laptop...been busy. Pretty much a bunch a semi-trained Super Skunk..lol. Not going for weight, as I have plenty, but wanted to see some foot long buds for shits and grins. I have nine in bloom. One is way ahead of the others...buds are over a foot long and dense!!! I went to NO nutes at all. The farm compost and what I mix in seems to work. Scary dank trichomes on them. Have 15 in veg...and just now placed 7 clones in there too. Running out of room....LOVING IT!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC04017.JPG
    DSC04017.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • DSC04018.JPG
    DSC04018.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • DSC04020.JPG
    DSC04020.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • DSC04024.JPG
    DSC04024.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • DSC04028.JPG
    DSC04028.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 34
Lookin sugary!! :headbanger:
using 50/50 compost from the farm and Fox Farms Ocean....and a bunch of perlite....seems to be all they need. No more burnt tips...less watering...less fuss all around. I could produce more running a sog, but I like seeing peoples faces when they see a foot long dense bud!! Sooo much less work.

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Lol...when you water your plant on a 36 inch counter and it is almost touching the 8 foot ceiling....Three stakes and 5 zip ties to hold the buds upright!!
DSC04029.JPG
DSC04030.JPG

using 50/50 compost from the farm and Fox Farms Ocean....and a bunch of perlite....seems to be all they need. No more burnt tips...less watering...less fuss all around. I could produce more running a sog, but I like seeing peoples faces when they see a foot long dense bud!! Sooo much less work.
Seems like you’ve got you’re self a great mix bro!!

Got the new clones in dirt. Transplanted a few. Harvested a Super Skunk last night. Nice long buds..sticky sweet. Placed them on the two foot box fan for pics. They look nice! Even with crappy camera the trich's are shiny!!
20201112_180954.jpg
20201112_181000.jpg
20201112_180950.jpg

My girl has a remote home based job now. Has three computer screens....really busy. I told her the plants don't look the best. I showed them to her a few minutes ago and she flipped out. She could not believe how good they look now that I went nute free!! I do need to clip and clone again, as the plants in veg are reaching up. All in all...I can not complain, as I have really backed off on training and just let them do their thing. They are shiny, trich coated babies!!
DSC04093.JPG
DSC04100.JPG
DSC04095.JPG

Back
Top Bottom