Forest Gump Is Growing!

I harden mine off after the cloning chamber in the veg tent, since I may have clones at diff stages in the clone chamber. I just stick a container over them for a day or two and allow some air in gradually. Works great for me. I did trade a couple Super Skunk clones to my buddy for a couple Gorilla Glue clones...but running out of space.Kinda sad when you have too many plants and have to sacrifice a few.

This is the totally untouched, untrained Super Skunk I stuck in the veg tent a couple weeks ago for shits and grins. Lanky as heck and three foot or more. Last night the first two trained ones went in, as I harvested two Girl Scouts and had room for them.
20201004_220654.jpg

ok...ok..this what happens when you have too many plants...lol! They all look good...still some Blue Girl Scouts in there. The Lady on the right is that untrained Supper Skunk i threw in for shits and grins....she is reaching for the sky, but budding up!! At the moment using NO nutrients...just flushing and letting them do their thing.
DSC03867.JPG
DSC03869.JPG

The untrained Super Skunk is done stretching and doing her thing. She is close to the lights, but not too hot. I have two Super Skunks trained in the veg tent with her. The remaining Girl Scouts should be harvested in three days or so. That will give me room in the veg tent for the Super Skunks that are ready to bloom. Getting crowded in there!!!!
super.jpg
super2.jpg
blue.jpg

Lol....untrained Super Skunk doing her thing still....I figure I will have to stake her up to hold the weight soon. Had to adjust my lights so her short little sisters got some, since she is so big. They do love their water!
DSC03893.JPG

My bloom tent at the moment...have ten squeezed in there. All Super Skunk except for one last Girl Scout that needs three days. I harvested three tonight to make room for the Skunk. The Super Skunk has sooo many trichs!!!
tent.jpg
pist.jpg
pist.jpg
pistils.jpg

Back
Top Bottom