Forum & seedling newby needing some advice

The daylight hours are called the photoperiod. The night hours of darkness are called the scotoperiod.

Scotoperiod = 24 minus photoperiod.

When the scotoperiod reaches 10 or 10.5 hours, most cannabis will go into flower. Indoor growers use 12 hours, just to be on the safe side.

Here's a cool website that will show the photoperiod for your location and time of year:

The daylight hours are called the photoperiod. The night hours of darkness are called the scotoperiod.

When the scotoperiod reaches 10 or 10.5 hours, most cannabis will go into flower. Indoor growers use 12 hours, just to be on the safe side.

Here's a cool website that will show the photoperiod for your location and time of year:

Thanks for the technical info! I’ll look into that.

Currently according to your link I’m setting at just over 14hrs photo period.

Make sure you have the correct location selected – i.e. your nearest major city/town. And also the correct date.

It sounds like your night length is just under 10 hours now. Now you can enter a date in the future, to determine when night length will become 10 hours and 10.5 hours. I'm guessing that would be in a month or two.

Make sure you have the correct location selected – i.e. your nearest major city/town. And also the correct date.

It sounds like your night length is just under 10 hours now. Now you can enter a date in the future, to determine when night length will become 10 hours and 10.5 hours. I'm guessing that would be in a month or two.
Thanks! I go check that to give me an est. I’ll try to keep updating every week or so. Thanks for the help!

IMG_0213.jpeg

IMG_0214.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom