Frankenbox CFL grow update

Also homemade Air pot $0.95.... Diy ingenuity lol

That peeling on the stem is nothing to worry about bro, as the stems become harder and thicker it can seem like your plant is shedding a layer of its skin so to speak but isn't any thing to worry about. It will eventually just dry up as the stem becomes more mature and will just fall of on its own. And if you think that's weird I've had plants that produce a brown liquid sap that has come out of the stems and turn rock hard. I've even pull some off and tasted it and it tasted like sugar lol. Let her do her thing bro she's looking well and so does the airport you made very good idea indeed

That peeling on the stem is nothing to worry about bro, as the stems become harder and thicker it can seem like your plant is shedding a layer of its skin so to speak but isn't any thing to worry about. It will eventually just dry up as the stem becomes more mature and will just fall of on its own. And if you think that's weird I've had plants that produce a brown liquid sap that has come out of the stems and turn rock hard. I've even pull some off and tasted it and it tasted like sugar lol. Let her do her thing bro she's looking well and so does the airport you made very good idea indeed
420-magazine-mobile1391476577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1640136573.jpg

She is loving her new home ... I have not noticed any real shock from the transplant.
Also my seeds I'm germinating In some great white powder on the 7th have some amazing taps with fuzzy hairs on it
420-magazine-mobile553619699.jpg
420-magazine-mobile115337776.jpg
super stroked that everything that im trying out is taking off like this. Now let's hope I have all ladies.

What's up everyone!!!?!!!

Hope your grows are being blessed with growth...

UPDATE PICS!!!
420-magazine-mobile1784095011.jpg

Germ'd these guys out with some Great White. Day 3 of germ'n
420-magazine-mobile1127340904.jpg

2/3 seeds survived but happy with the left ones growth. So far can't complain with some seeds that popped out of some top shelf nuggery from dispensary here in SoCal...
420-magazine-mobile189932731.jpg

1st node after initial topped 3rd node growth.
420-magazine-mobile2057099656.jpg

Topped 2nd node on smaller branch that was branching out 3 ways so I said F' it and topped it there..
420-magazine-mobile710721621.jpg

Growing at 3 spots now !!!
420-magazine-mobile168702022.jpg

1st topping growth of 3rd node topped.
420-magazine-mobile1132639909.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2125510117.jpg

Wild lil growth
420-magazine-mobile1200640029.jpg

After pruned!!!!

Only fed twice , since I nuked last effort been really hesitant on feeding her. But I have 1/4-1/8 size dose of a mix of "The Rock" supercharge for roots and growth formula for veg with 24oz of water and thinking about going to 1/2 on the dose next feed .

Thanks! She's getting there...

That's a Dwarf Low Flyer in two gallons of coco coir with 20% perlite.
Nutes are General Hydroponics FloraSeries with CALiMAGic Ca/Mg supplement.
She lives on my balcony and gets eight hours of sun a day.
She was 10 weeks old yesterday and gets chopped on Saturday.

Dwarf Low Flyer is a fun strain to grow, and the little 14" tall plant doesn't call too much attention to itself out there among the tomatoes.

DLF buds, however don't grow very dense, have only a mild aroma, and are only about 10% THC. Still, a dwarf autoflower makes a great deck plant. There's a link in my sig file to the grow log.
Scientific I have some questions for you bro...

Well first a lil update on what ive been doing. On the 21st of Aug I decided to bring them outside to grab some super potent sun light from the energy of the eclipse...not changing the light cycle 18/6 but just utilizing some natural light during that 18 hr period. The plants thrived but ive been noticing that after she wakes up she is super droopy the last few days., like im over watering even though I know im not because im waiting till pot is light weight. Could the change from natural to CFL's be hurting the growth...? Or could it be an over pruning?
420-magazine-mobile586990264.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1081849293.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1475295558.jpg

Also some of the lower leaves have been getting really dry so I have been taking those out. Could that be an issue do to the sloppiness or an overdose in nutes? Please help I don't want her to die lol

Coukd be a root problem. What i did i put some gloves on and dug around about 3 inces deep and sometimes youl find that your root were suffocating

Back
Top Bottom