Frankenbox CFL grow update

Mylar is said to reflect 95% as well. Flat white paint is said to reflect 85%. So for the light to travel to the reflective surface and back your probably not gaining a whole hell of a lot more. I'll stick with what I've got and maybe update in the future when I build a larger grow box.
Hey canukbuds hope you didn't take that as me talking shit! Just giving an option for the size of grow room you have and because its an insulated reflective surface , in my opinion I feel like it would keep temperature more stable inside the box from the outside temp variables.

Hey man no offence taken. There seems to be a million ways to practice this craft. To each their own. I built my box out of supplies I already had, as I just lost my job. Once I get back on track, there will definitely be some upgrades. Would definitely like to get a "Perfect Sun" light I think is what they're called. Or whatever LED suits my next grow. This setup only cost like $9 a month in electric so that's a plus. Rates are pretty cheap where I'm at.

Hey man no offence taken. There seems to be a million ways to practice this craft. To each their own. I built my box out of supplies I already had, as I just lost my job. Once I get back on track, there will definitely be some upgrades. Would definitely like to get a "Perfect Sun" light I think is what they're called. Or whatever LED suits my next grow. This setup only cost like $9 a month in electric so that's a plus. Rates are pretty cheap where I'm at.
Lol ok cool bro I'm all about peace love and stoneyness!
That's what's up on the box bro I actually did the same thing I had the box here at the house along with a bunch of other cardboard boxes and project board and other miscellaneous supplies to sturdy my box up. I overall ended up spending a little over a hundred bucks for the rest of the supplies I Could Have Spent A Little Less but I figured I might as well go hard lol with what I have so I spent a little more. I'm also in the financial situation as you I didn't lose my job I quit my job due to other situations so economically and financially I spent more to gain more in the end. I'm a cheap bastard if you want to call it that LOL.. I even took $.95 1 gal and made a DIY air pot. I just finished my DIY scrog net and another airpot. Overall I'm extremely confident on the materials I have and the projects I've completed with this box to have a good set up now it's just getting the hang of the plant and the extreme persnickety attitude they have LOL and I'm off to the races.
420-magazine-mobile1659017906.jpg

This is my scrog 24 x 21 inches with roughly 3 inch squares Nana's towns about 12 and a half inches tall

What's up guys LST'd my young'ns
420-magazine-mobile878722114.jpg

420-magazine-mobile896738004.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1380380511.jpg

I ended up breaking the stem on both of them so I put some cloneX on them and hope for the best.
420-magazine-mobile296830773.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1169731480.jpg

420-magazine-mobile691579148.jpg

Now my 7 week old is just waiting for some more soil and will be finding new home in 3 gal...
I notoced branches are not growing like they used to getting really long leaves...is their anything wrong?
420-magazine-mobile203850442.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1665339954.jpg

I also was adjusting branches and split my FXN stalk down the middle about 1/2in down so zip tie and cloneX . . . . ganja gods please don't let her weaken but to prosper emensly and bountiful....

If y'all see anything that doesn't look right please let me know.

Nice skills man, you could always sell your DIY solutions. You won't get rich but at least it's a way to earn cash to improve your setup ;)

Keep up the good work.
Bebecillo!!! . . thank you brother means a lot to hear that. Especially since its my 1st grow/build of a box I feel like I have a good recipe for the size of grow I have... So its a great motivation to get honest feed back not to hate but to positively influence ideas for a better grow. NAMASTE bro

What's up guys LST'd my young'ns
420-magazine-mobile878722114.jpg

420-magazine-mobile896738004.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1380380511.jpg

I ended up breaking the stem on both of them so I put some cloneX on them and hope for the best.
420-magazine-mobile296830773.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1169731480.jpg

420-magazine-mobile691579148.jpg

Now my 7 week old is just waiting for some more soil and will be finding new home in 3 gal...
I notoced branches are not growing like they used to getting really long leaves...is their anything wrong?
420-magazine-mobile203850442.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1665339954.jpg

I also was adjusting branches and split my FXN stalk down the middle about 1/2in down so zip tie and cloneX . . . . ganja gods please don't let her weaken but to prosper emensly and bountiful....

If y'all see anything that doesn't look right please let me know.

Just be careful that the zip tie isn't to tight. You can always use tape as well. Hope she bounces back for you.

Back
Top Bottom