From NH to NC saying hello and offering help

gr0wb0i

I'm in my early 30's and been smokin and tokin for 20+ years. I'm a young business professional working in investments and trading. Because of what I do for work I have to keep my hobbies on the DL.

I've been lurking on this site for years and finally decided to join up. If you have general questions about investing and finance feel free to reach out.

Real nice of you to offer your financial genius to those of us who only know how to lose money... LOL
Great to have you w/us growb0i... there are many people here that, like yourself, offer freely the knowledge they have.
You kick your feet up and get to know some of us, I know you will agree... 420Mag forum is the shizzzzzzzz

:welcome:to 420Mag growboi. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. Please read Our Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting there is much info here at 420Mag for you to enjoy. We are glad you dropped in to introduce yourself and give us all a chance to say hello and get to know each other.
Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom