From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

re: From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

Great Update Stealth :thumb:

Love the root shots.

Thanks Cajun. The reservoir temps are pretty much perfect now that the seasonal temps are cooling off, and the roots are loving it.

Looking green and healthy in there Stealth. The OG Kush and Critical buds are fattening up nicely.

Buds are looking solid! :cheer:

Thanks guys, the OG buds are getting really solid and dense, and still 2 weeks to grow!!

Great Update Stealth :thumb:

Mahalo Chronic. Glad you dropped in.;)

Stealth
Your buds are looking quite tasty!

:yummy: Thanks Duckster.

Amazed every time I come here! - lets see how I fair this run around lol - new journal Stealth!

MrRobert420's LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk

Hi Mrrobert, Subscribed. Good luck with your new grow, and nice mod to your reservoir.
Cheers.;)

Hi everyone.:ciao:

Time for another update, its a couple days late but Its been a very busy week for me. The plants are all doing great, I started the flush on the OG Kush closet yesterday, so I figure we're about a week away from another harvest. The OG Kush is ready with about 20-30% amber trichomes, and very dense rock hard nugs, and so is one of the Criticals in the closet, but the 3 bladed leaf Critical mutant is far from ready. Her hairs haven't turned orange or brown yet and the buds are very airy, not dense at all like the other 2 plants. I might just put most of it into the hash making pile.

I'm really looking forward to cleaning out the OG Kush closet and transplanting the Sour Diesel into it. She's vegging very well, and I can't wait to see the explosion in growth once she's under the LED's.

OG Kush Closet Stats.
Day 57 of flower
PPM= 240
PH= 5.9
Air temp= 75F
Water Temp= 64F
RH= 57%

IMG_0010189.JPG

IMG_0021122.JPG

IMG_0011171.JPG

IMG_0023111.JPG

IMG_0025111.JPG

IMG_0027103.JPG

IMG_0012154.JPG

IMG_0017138.JPG

IMG_0016139.JPG

IMG_002694.JPG

IMG_002895.JPG

IMG_002991.JPG

IMG_003091.JPG

Here's 2 pics of the good Critical plants main buds.
IMG_003183.JPG

IMG_003282.JPG

Here's 3 pics of the progress on the 3 bladed Critical plants. Buds look so much different than the other Critical.
IMG_003379.JPG

IMG_003481.JPG

IMG_003569.JPG

The Chunk, Bubblelicious, and mystery plant closet is doing awesome. Yesterday was day 8 since I flipped the lights and the growth in the 1 week is amazing. The mystery plant is confirmed female, and its looking very Sativaish, which would be great. I took 2 clones of the Mystery strain last week just in case she turns out to be really good. The Chunk is a hearty plant and a very fast grower also. Its taken up half of the trellis, leaving the other 2 plants to share the other half.
Every round in the closets just seems to be getting better, and better. My growing skills are also improving obviously, but trying to read the plants is just cool. I love growing my own medicine.:love:

The leaves on the plants look a little droopy cause it was close to the end of their light for the day, and I also sprayed the plants with "Mighty wash" as a precaution against pests.

Chunk Closet Stats
Day 8 of flower.
PPM= 510
PH=5.8
Air Temp= 75F
Water Temp= 66F
RH= 48%

IMG_004064.JPG

IMG_003768.JPG

IMG_003962.JPG

IMG_003867.JPG

The Mystery strain plant.
IMG_004559.JPG

IMG_004155.JPG

IMG_005740.JPG

The Chunk.
IMG_004461.JPG

IMG_005552.JPG

The Bubblelicious.
IMG_004357.JPG

IMG_005354.JPG

Like I mentioned earlier in the post, the growth in just one week since the flip is amazing.
IMG_004659.JPG

Last but not least, the vegging and clone area is doing well also. I'm actually getting overcrowded, but I don't want to lose a good strain If I can avoid it. I did finally scrap the Critical clone I had because it was definitely the 3 bladed leaf pheno. Not good.
I gotta say I love Clonex, my cloning success rate is pretty much 100% now, I love that product and I highly recommend it.;)

IMG_005258.JPG

The Sour Diesel ready for the transplant.
IMG_004759.JPG

IMG_004860.JPG

The 6 OG Kush Clones I took a few weeks ago.
IMG_004963.JPG

5 Chunk clones, and two Mystery strain clones I took last week.
IMG_005065.JPG

That's it for another weekly update I hope you all enjoyed it. I'll try to make another video soon to post also.
Next weeks update should be another Harvest update.:yahoo:
Questions and comments are always welcome, and as always, stay medicated my friends.
Cheers.;)

Looks Great Stealth :thumb:

Alright. Very cool. I never thought of doing a video, but I like yours.

Thx for checkin in on my grow Cajun. I was just playing around and made a slideshow.
Cheers.;)

looking good chop is getting close :) what yield you expecting?

Hi Robert.
I'm hoping for around 3 zips of the OG dried, and maybe another 1.5 of the Critical.
Thanks for stopping in.;)

Like the slideshow. Things are looking beautiful.

Like the slideshow. Things are looking beautiful.

yea the slideshow is really cool!

1st Post! I've been following this journal since the first post. :goodjob:

I have a small DWC system and now 2 weeks into flowering. I've learned a lot from your posts, stealthgrow, just wanted to say thanks

Cheers Smoke3Js.
Thanks for the compliment, and I hope your grow turn out great man.
Feel free to post a pic in my journal when you harvest, would love to see your results.
Harvesting the OG Kush & Critical this Sunday, so new update then.
Smoke 3 more.;)

Back
Top Bottom