From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

re: From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

Another week, another update. Plants are growing well.
Super cropping the taller branches on the Mystery Strain & Chunk, and Checking out the roots on the SourD.

The Chunk, Mystery strain and Bubblelicious are on day 20 of flower in this video. The SourD is still on 18/6 veg lighting.
After the reservoir changes the PPM for the Chunk Closet is at 640, Reservoir PH at 5.8
The PPM for the sourD closet is 465, and PH 5.9
Cheers.

Hi everyone.:ciao:

I hope your all having a great weekend and staying medicated.
I trimmed up all the OG Kush and Critcal plants last night and today, and the final weights are in.;)

The good Critical= 13.9g.
The 3 bladed leaf Critical= 19.1g
The OG Kush= 69.8g

Grand total= 102.8g.

Not bad at all considering I flipped earlier than I usually would to get the grow rotation cycle down.

The OG Kush looks and smells fantastic, of all the buds I've grown in the supercloset so far, this rounds OG harvest looks and smells the best.:yummy:

OG KUSH

IMG_0010205.JPG

IMG_0012166.JPG

IMG_0013168.JPG

IMG_0015163.JPG

IMG_0016150.JPG

IMG_0017148.JPG

I was thinking of maybe entering this nug into next months NOTM contest. We'll see what she looks like after a couple weeks curing.

IMG_0018149.JPG

IMG_0020138.JPG

Getting a money shot of all the crystally trichome goodness inside the bud after breaking it open.;)

IMG_0021130.JPG

The 3 bladed leaf Critical
You can see the bud (the buds on the right side in first pic) is pretty airy, and not much smell, but the frost is there. Hoping it smokes as nice as it looks.

IMG_0001240.JPG

IMG_0005247.JPG

IMG_0007214.JPG

IMG_0006237.JPG

The good Critical

The buds on the left side in first pic. Again, not much smell but looks nice. The buds from this Critical are much more dense than the other.

IMG_0001240.JPG

IMG_0004251.JPG

IMG_0002249.JPG

That's it for another round in the larger closet.
Not a record breaking harvest, but now that I'm harvesting around every 6 weeks I have plenty of meds, and I don't have to worry about my medical LP not having supply.
Thanks to all who have subscribed or even just visited my journal, I hope I helped you learn a little more about growing this amazing plant. I'll keep posting video updates every week on the Sour Diesel, and The Chunk/Mystery closets.
Cheers all.;)

Very nice job. 3.5 Oz is not to bad a haul for a closet.:bravo:

Gratz Stealth :bravo:

Very nice job. 3.5 Oz is not to bad a haul for a closet.:bravo:

Thanks 2BL, I've done better yield wise but I did flip the closet earlier than normal. Either way I'm happy.;)

Gratz Stealth :bravo:

Thanks Chronic

Wicked nuggetry brotha! :thumb: :bravo:

I got a Critical going, hopefully I can get some stink outta her :surf:

I hope your Critical turns out better than mine. Mine wasn't that bad I guess, but the pheno I got is not a keeper. On to bigger and better buds. Thanks for stoping in.;)

Nice job Stealth. Those are some sticky top quality looking buds you got there. +reps for you bud.

Thanks Smiles, I'm looking forward to tasting these buds once they are properly cured. Thanks for the reps.:high-five:

Nice harvest. Congrats. Bet your stacked quite well on medicine lol. Great job again !!

your video shots are sick!! I love them so much - what are you using for video - how do you upload - much better explanations when you can talk as you show........ always taking it to the next level !

your video shots are sick!! I love them so much - what are you using for video - how do you upload - much better explanations when you can talk as you show........ always taking it to the next level !

Thanks mrrobert, I'm just using my camera on video mode instead of pictures. The video isn't bad but I can get much better close-ups with the camera.
Cheers.;)

Awesome harvest stealthgrow, congratulations.

Awesome harvest stealthgrow, congratulations.

Thanks 60Cal Cheers bro.;)

Another Stealth harvest. Awesome as always. Those buds look great bro. You still digging that closet?

Thanks Cajun, the OG is some of the frostiest buds I've grown. I've started to smoke it, and it has a nice flavor. A little woodsy, a little citrusy, and a very nice buzz, it takes a couple of mins for the full effect to set in but its a strong high.
I'm still diggin' the closet, I just wish it was about twice as big.;)

Awesome work as usual Sir stealth of the closet bud bringing world! :)

Thanks for checkin' in LA.
Cheers man.:high-five:

>>> I'm still diggin' the closet, I just wish it was about twice as big.

Wanna trade cabs? i'll take your height any day!! My BCNL "Producer" is amazing have to say tho.. just too damn short haha!!

>>> I'm still diggin' the closet, I just wish it was about twice as big.

Wanna trade cabs? i'll take your height any day!! My BCNL "Producer" is amazing have to say tho.. just too damn short haha!!

I've actually run out of height in the smaller of the two closets, the plants are all up against the lights. I'm gonna try and remove the shelf from the closet when I drain the reservoir this weekend. That way I'll have an extra 18 inches of height, which will make a world of difference.
I'm going to have to be very careful, but with a little help from my buddy I should be able to remove the shelf and slowly lower the reservoir down in the cabinet. Hopefully I won't damage the plants to much in the trellis. I'll try to move the net down with the plant at the same time.
I'll post an update on Saturday evening.
Cheers.;)

Wow, surprised the smell isnt there, but please let us know how the smoke is, I have the same strain growing waiting to go into flower. :goodjob: :goodjob:

Yes the smell is not strong, but the second harvest of Critical is a little better in quality than the first, taste is better also.
Its definitely smokeable, but just not top shelf stuff like I'm used to smoking.
Good luck with your grow, and thanks for stopping in ChillAH.

Back
Top Bottom