RQS Blue Mystic LED Superponic Grow - From Seed to Smoke

Hi Funky, Thanks for checking out my journal. Are LED's worth it, are they good? In 1 word YES. LED lights are the future of growing. The lights grow great buds with lots of tricombs, dense nugs, just great smoke. The stress relief from not having to worry about heat issues and the cheaper electricity bill also make it worthwhile. If your in the market for a new light, LED is the way to go in my opinion.
Good Luck. ;)

congratulations on your harvest!

Thanks KJC.

Killer harvest stealth can't believe I missed it! Looks like you will be smoking like a king until next harvest.. Then start blazin' like a king all over again !! :) :)

Great job bud!

Thanks CA, you didn't miss it, I haven't even sampled it yet, I'm waiting till its dry and cured at least a week before I smoke anything from the harvest. I'm testing my will power.;)

Thanks KJC.

Thanks CA, you didn't miss it, I haven't even sampled it yet, I'm waiting till its dry and cured at least a week before I smoke anything from the harvest. I'm testing my will power.;)

Soon enough right, king stealth smoke! :blunt:
Best of luck, I would have given in before I had posted this here :laugh:

Soon enough right, king stealth smoke! :blunt:
Best of luck, I would have given in before I had posted this here :laugh:

It certainly helps that I have 3-4 zips of the Choco Chunk I'm still smoking on, to keep me going until the perfect time to try the new crop.

Hi everyone.....Well this is it!! The last post for this and the the Blue Mystic journals, the results are in.
After a very long night of trimming I got all the plants manicured up and are curing in either Cvaults, or mason jars.

As I suspected The Blue Mystic and the White widow weights were much lighter than the Master Kush. The Kush was a beast of a plant, and just outgrew the other plants.
Here are the total dry weights.

SuperCloset grow. (large Closet)

Master Kush= 130.3g dry

White Widow= 30.6g dry

Blue Mystic Grow (smaller Closet)

Master Kush= 109.2g dry
Blue Mystic= 21.4g dry

Grand total combined weight= 291.5g or 10.4oz

IMG_000184.JPG

IMG_000393.JPG

IMG_000592.JPG

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement, advise and help during this grow, Its been much appreciated. The next round is already under way and doing alright. As I've said already, I can't wait to apply some of the techniques and information I've learned from all you great people over the past 4 months to my future grows.
Its been my pleasure sharing my grow with you all, I hope I helped some of you with the information and stats I tried to provide.
Please feel free to follow my new grow (in signature below), and whatever life throws at you, stay medicated my friends. ;)

now its time to :rollit:

10.4 ounces total, I'd say you did great. Damn, that Kush totaled more than 8 ounces, but at least you have variety and quantity covered. Good grow SG!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Wow, impressive turn out from the Master Kush. But the Blue Mystic is really disappointing. Not even an ounce?? Didn't you have three Blue Mystic plants?

I had 2 Blue plants and they were both pushed to the back of the closet by the Kush and didn't grow very well. This is why I won't mix strains again in the closets.
Have a good one. ;)

Nice Harvest SG. :thumb: Is that some light bleaching on the top of that Cola I see, the pistils kinda look light bleached. +reps .

No, that albino bud was almost 2 feet from the light. It was all hairs and tricombs. By harvest time it was staring to turn pink in certain spots.

Back
Top Bottom