Fuji Vaporizor

paddy420

Felt like spending some money yesterday so I hit up the smoke shop by my house and picked up a fuji vaporizor. It looks like a volcano but not as nice of course. Picked it up for $163 with tax. So far it works great, simlar to a volcano witch I really wanted but cant afford 500+ these days. But so far this Fuji seems to work very well. I love the clear head high that the vaporizor gives you. Only time will tell I guess. Anyone else try one?

Ya it does have a plastic bottom but does not seem to be a problem. I have used it for a few days now and works just as well as my buddies older volcano. Well atleast the vapor seems to taste the same.

Hope it holds up for you. Here's the deal with these Chinese ripoffs. How many poisonous products have we seen exported by Chinese companies in the last few years?-pet food, milk, toys. The latest is wallboard.

The other downside to the low price you get-poor reliability and no manufacturer's warranty.

Another $90 would have gotten you a herbalAire or even an Extreme (with some price shopping). Neither is made in China and both have a 2 yr. warranty.

get rid of that thing man, it's a cheap mass produced knock off made by either chinese or indian profiteers with the only goal to sell units and make money, then disappear into the sunset and on to the next pirated venture... they could care less if your house burns down and kills your family or if the plastic warms up enough to give burn off into your vapor bag and gives you cancer or even something more sudden of a health impact...

Shit no you guys got me scared to smoke out of it.
We're not trying to scare you. We want you to stay safe and not destroy your health. It may end up being perfectly safe and healthy but from what I saw of it...I wouldn't use it. And I've used some pretty cheap vapes in my time.:rofl: One really needs to consider where the product comes from as well as how it's made. Plastic and heat are no-no's. That's a given. And you would be surprised how little heat is really required to get off-gassing and that could be painful and well as deadly. I've smoked some nasty stuff in my life time and a sore throat and constricted lungs are not fun things. Death would be even worse.;)

One of my smoking buddies has one. I've used it maybe 50 times. It broke about 1 month ago and they left it up to me to fix it. I've taken it completely apart, figured out how it works ect. Don't let these guys scare you to much, here are the things in the fuji that MAY give off toxins.
1. The bag. The bag itself is probably the last thing you would think about, here's the deal with it. The volcano's bag (which you can buy) is rated for food service use, so it's guaranteed safe. The fuji's is not.
2. The cartridge heater (the thing that gets hot). The fuji uses a cheap ceramic heater, I don't know if that puts off anything or not. The volcano uses a quality aluminum heater. You can buy these online for about $35 (this is the part that broke on the fuji I fixed. The reason it failed is because when the weed heats up small amounts of resin fall on the heater which leads to premature failure).
3. The mouth piece assembly (bowl + bag attachment + mouthpiece). The volcano uses non-toxic paint, I have no idea if the fuji does or not.

All of the things I've mentioned can be switched with the volcano equivalent, and I've found that most head shops that sell the volcano also sell replacement mouthpieces and bags.
Other than these 3 things nothing else that comes in contact with heat should be an issue. Also the build quality seems to be decent. Better than some computer power supplies I've worked with actually.

hmm. well maybe resin didn't kill it. either way the cartridge heater it came with crapped out and I had to replace it. If i were to buy a fuji the first thing i would do is trade out all the parts for their volcano equivalents and put in a good cartridge heater.

Wow, I can't believe people are knocking this thing w/o even trying it. I was lookinf for replacement bags and stumbled across this. We've had our fuji vape for over a year now, and not one single problem has occurred. We decided to buy it after trying out a friend's fuji, and boy did this guy do his homework! He's an engineer, had read the "bad" reviews from people who had never tried it, and decided to see for himself. He took the whole thing apart, piece by piece, and found absolutely NOTHING that would pose a health risk. No plastic parts that get heated, no shitty paint, nada. In fact, when i used to work in the supplies biz, Fuji was always a top seller in peripherals, so why wouldn't that carry over to all their products? If we were going to "get sick" from using it, our friend would be sick by now, and so would we. Go ahead dude, vape away with no fear. Everyone else is probably just pissed off that they wasted big bucks on the volcano, lol. My experience? Def positive. Coming from a 30 year smoker, that should count for something.

MO-Momma said:
Fuji was always a top seller in peripherals, so why wouldn't that carry over to all their products?
Glad your unit is working out for you, but it's not made by Fuji Electric, which is a Japanese Holding Co. It's made by a generic company in China, and like all the other Chinese vapes, has no warranty. That's enough for me to knock it and and I wouldn't spend the $ for a Volcano either. There are too many quality units available with both good warranties and a reasonable price.

Felt like spending some money yesterday so I hit up the smoke shop by my house and picked up a fuji vaporizor. It looks like a volcano but not as nice of course. Picked it up for $163 with tax. So far it works great, simlar to a volcano witch I really wanted but cant afford 500+ these days. But so far this Fuji seems to work very well. I love the clear head high that the vaporizor gives you. Only time will tell I guess. Anyone else try one?

Wow:bong:
You sure got a reaction from everyone. I have never even seen a vaporizor:rollit:
Don't sell things like that here. Can't even find a pipe here.
Mine's homemade, but works:surf:
Now I know where to get other's take on a good one.:clown:

If we were going to "get sick" from using it, our friend would be sick by now, and so would we.
You bash people for knocking it without using it then post a statement like the one above. It's been known to take years for illnesses to show from exposure to chems. Sometimes it could even be 30 or 40 or more years down the line. I was exposed to massive amounts of radiation in my right leg...it took 10 years for the damage that radiation did to show up as a collapsed artery. If you feel using cheap chinese knockoffs are safe then more power to you, but please don't tell a person a product is 100% safe without data to back up your claim. After all, it's not just your health being affected if they take your advice.

FujiVaporizerReview

500+ for a vape is a joke, its a tiny electric heater wit a tiny electric fan lol i hope this video will stop people from wasting their money...

price of fuji vape + oz of top shelf kush = ALMOST the price of a volcano... id rather have the vape, an oz of kush, and some extra cash in my pocket than a chrome plated vaporizer wit one extra light... medical marijuana has its greedy sides, this has always been one of them...

A friend had this unit, it worked well for a few weeks but everyday "wear n tear" revealed its true production value. But hey, my friend doesn't necessarily take care of his property te way he should! Good luck and happy smoking! :)

bought one a couple weeks ago and it would not stop blowing fuses so I did what any macgyver would do foil and a fuse lol the board caught fire in under 5 seconde I am so mad I need a new circuit board
gay product woul nveer buy either ever again

Back
Top Bottom