Fuzzys 1st Auto Grow - Fast & Vast

The NFT tray, ye got 4 inch rock wool cubes for this & may help with plant anchoring/stable issue's but got tricks up my sleeve just in case ! still working on spacing mind you to which i might do a mini sog type grow in the tray other wise it could be single beast scrog/flux not made my mind up yet ?

PICT000288.JPG

Fuzzy Duck, I saw you on Mr Am4zin's journal, thought I'd take a look. I am doing an OG Kush auto/fem so I wanted to check yours out. I did a version of NFT a few years ago based on Stinkbuds plan. Had a fungus gnat infestation but it still produced. All my best wishes!

PICT000370.JPG

Well i finally got around to doing an auto grow journal & has been on the cards for quite some time... ye done some research on this strain which i found quite a few other journals & helped to make my mind up, plus i like the taste of afgani/kush x skunk hybrids really ticked the right box for me :Namaste:

Lights - 125w 6500k cfl for germination/veg, 400w hps for flowering.

Not sure how i'm going to work this just yet for an auto grow, i'll see how it go's.

Soil - Peat/coir pucks for germinating seeds, Biobizz AllMix for the rest of the grow with 6.5 liter air pots.

Nutrients - Hesi aiming to use root complex, bloom, supervit, boost, P/K & bud link (silica) very unlikely to use veg/grow stuff.

Relative Humidity - Well i'm not bothered for germination/veg most of the time it sits around 60% but in flowering i will use a dehumidifier to help control RH to around 50% give or take 5%... ye i live in damp part of world & it is winter here which spikes ambient RH values !

Well that is the basic's covered, i'll see what sprouts in the next few to several days :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom