Gallery Upload Issues

As I've stated before, we are trying to work on the gallery issue and I'm not getting replies we need to move forward.

The email notifications issue is second priority to the gallery.

As I've stated before, we are trying to work on the gallery issue and I'm not getting replies we need to move forward.

What info are u needing in relation to gallery

What do you need? I will help any way I can.

We’re trying boss!! Was my response (@DrDoob ’s) yesterday not helpful? (It took a while so I sure hope it was!!)

Theres a few of us here who are trying to answer your questions as best we can. What do you need that you’re not getting?

:Namaste:

Its easy to create a BOOKMARK to the Final step of the Processes on a PC and Phone like I did, which would eliminate 4 steps, seems like its 5 steps now
Works for me thanks! Are all members created with a default album? Adding a button in the post compose box to the default album upload page in a new window (or better a popup) would make it very easy for new users.

We've added a link to ADD MEDIA from the header text link in the forums, adding it to the home page header now.

That will help a little, while we sort out the rabbit hole.

There were lots of response yesterday about the gallery, and the questions you asked. Hope you didn’t miss em!

Sorry if we’re confusing the situation for you. Just reporting back that the other issues persist. Will keep it in the back burner until you’re done wrangling the gallery.
I did miss what you said about the gallery, because you started off with, Before I answer your question, let me go into this other issue... then the thread went on, I assumed it was all about this other issue, so I didn't even read it until now. Marc, Russ, Chris, Jake and I are trying to figure it all out, it's a mammoth obstacle. :thanks:

I did miss what you said about the gallery, because you started off with, Before I answer your question, let me go into this other issue... then the thread went on, I assumed it was all about this other issue, so I didn't even read it until now. Marc, Russ, Chris, Jake and I are trying to figure it all out, it's a mammoth obstacle. :thanks:
ok - that other question there was related though as it is also a gallery issue. (Was the sideways pics problem). Will try not to do that in the future!

Right now we are focusing on the manner in which the old gallery was imported into the new gallery, how the albums vs categories were setup, how the data is stored now, compared to how it normally would be stored if everything was completely correct, and how that all relates to the extra steps you are going through now, and the steps the software usually goes through for basic installs, compared to what we want to end up with in our final process. There are 6 of us working on it from 5 different time zones, and of course I am the middle man between everyone, so it's quite the complex rabbit hole. Thank you for your patience as we sort it all out.

This one still has it, but new ones may not. I have not uploaded any.

rosey.jpg

Are watermarks gone from off topic photos now for everyone?
I don’t think so - sorry.
Do you mean only new uploads? Or should the one’s already uploaded also have no watermark?

From what I can tell, even OFF TOPIC pics uploaded in the last 10 minutes have the watermark...

Nope, still there, even for newly uploaded ones. Just uploaded this:

drinkerbell.jpg

I'll be moving all of the posts from the other thread here shortly, stay tuned for yet more progress.
Oh, phew! - that’s what happened! I thought I’d gone nutty there for a minute thinking I’m sure all of this was in the other thread...

I’ll post this thread link in a few places so people know where to come to report problems and find solutions
:thumb:

Still moving posts, only moved 120 so far and have 43 pages left to sift through.

Meanwhile, Marc is going to start moving the ones related to the other issues. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom