Gallery Upload Issues

Oh....well......probably me......Dang spectrum.

It sounds like some communication jam at the receiving end then.

I can make that page hang while loading by being on my VPN. All image heavy pages do that when I’m behind the VPN so obviously that’s an issue at this end and how the VPN protocol and my ISP systems are communicating (or not). But without VPN, it’s all good and fast. :thumb:

So, Bonsai - that suggests Rob may be right about something like site prioritisation causing the slowness. (It gets exacerbated I think when pages try to load all images at once, rather than cascading.)

Hope it gets better for you. You could log a speed complaint with your ISP...

:Namaste:

It sounds like some communication jam at the receiving end then.

I can make that page hang while loading by being on my VPN. All image heavy pages do that when I’m behind the VPN so obviously that’s an issue at this end and how the VPN protocol and my ISP systems are communicating (or not). But without VPN, it’s all good and fast. :thumb:

So, Bonsai - that suggests Rob may be right about something like site prioritisation causing the slowness. (It gets exacerbated I think when pages try to load all images at once, rather than cascading.)

Hope it gets better for you. You could log a speed complaint with your ISP...

:Namaste:

LOL....I don't think charter cares........ I guess I won't complain too much...... Better than 2-way satellite....that stuff sucks.

Back
Top Bottom