Ganesha's Evolution

Yeah reckon thats spot on analysis. Looks like a coco grow!
But you still do get the soil buffering benefits and she will also happily keep going if the res is empty as at least with these pots as they will keep moist for a long time.
And well my system has the inverted channel with hydroton and water in and of course that's where the roots all congregate so they have like a footlong 2" wide pure hydro area.
I was surprised by how much soil got down in the pot between everything but that's with top watering with the previous grows I only fed via the res and then the layers stay separated.
I could probably pack soil all the way down..but well I went with how the manufacturer says they should be used and well it surely works.
Only thing I'm gonna change is tape up the big holes so I can easily take off the res and flush without anything falling out, and well a lot of roots seem to get lost in those holes trying to get into the res, taping those up will guide those to the water channel as well.

Bit miffed as all of these buds could have been massive if they had the time as the stem and roots all were grand.
still good stuff though, a proper vape drag really has ya silent for a minute and enjoying the ride.

I kinda really enjoyed growing these, but now I got some power I wanna see what the photos do.

IMG_1700461720421.JPEG

Ah chucks, it's chopping time.. just found an upturned leaf, she's no longer fuzz resistant, but she held out pretty well considering the other two.. the smell of this one is also totally different it went from very strong orchid to petroleum.
From the aroma now I'd put it as mostly diesel strain as it's very overpowering gassy although citrus is also well represented.
Daylight is coming up, morning snip!

Previous plants are curing, the smell just turned to getting good.
One is drying.

I might mix up the nutrients again for next grow with the Monster Bud pellets as well every time I tried that the buds were indeed monstrous and I have yet to try them with a SIP indoor, but outdoor seemed to work really well so...and well since the SIP takes the watering out of the equation, lets do the same with nutes.. time release pellets plant has to figure out what to do with them.
I'm not sure what to make of the TA, I mean things grew well but I did have to flush.
The finalpart is interesting to use outdoor I feel.

And sounds like I need a new ventilator as a weird whirring sound started to appear, I'll try to clean and grease it but it's probably fin de vie.

IMG_1700995867708.JPEG

Allright, we got some stuff!
The Channel + has arrived from Medicalseeds, that will be the next grow, Bigbud/Skunk, very short flowering period, outside these easily grow 7'+ and over two pounds.
Some Ace Malawi as I gave away the previous pack but I want them in the fridge anyways so I always could try a long stinker.
There's also an Apple Fritter some Pink Rozay and a Runtz.
And the monster bud feed.

I can start packing the pots tonight.
IMG_1702894617705.JPEG

Allright, we got some stuff!
The Channel + has arrived from Medicalseeds, that will be the next grow, Bigbud/Skunk, very short flowering period, outside these easily grow 7'+ and over two pounds.
Some Ace Malawi as I gave away the previous pack but I want them in the fridge anyways so I always could try a long stinker.
There's also an Apple Fritter some Pink Rozay and a Runtz.
And the monster bud feed.

I can start packing the pots tonight.
IMG_1702894617705.JPEG
Sounds like a great lineup, especially the Malawi. I love 💕 those long flowering Ace strains. How long do you think you’ll veg them for? The Malawi is known for its crazy growth. CL🍀

Yeah you can veg for 90 days but I'm not gonna.. I thought they matured after 40 and then it's okay to flip.. I don't have CL's space..
First is the Skunk though which for me kinda is the classic as that was what was available at the coffeeshops when I joined the cultus of the 7 fingered leaf and started smoking.

I got big bag of soil and big bag of hydroton, they were out of perlite though :( I still have a small amount.. but not enough to cut two pots perlite heavy.

IMG_9016.jpeg

Day #52 since put in paper. Average height 125cm 13 Days after flip.

That’s less than 40 days veg really. In 3 litre pots. And really in a 2 metre tent as big as you really want.

40 days plenty.

Nick.
So you could treat them like others? as I always heard here that long ass flowering Sativas need a bit longer to mature before flip otherwise they are just vegging a couple of weeks on 12 until they are ready to transform if you flip too early.
Anyhow the Malawi remains in the fridge.

Ordered some perlite, should be here tomorrow but everything is kinda swamped with the thing, then I can build the pots.
Gonna mix these pellets in, and they should be enough as I've grown with only them before and that went well but they also had three bottles for it and well I thought then I at least can put something into the res.

This should be good, first photoperiods with the new light and my favourite strain.
The flavour and effects of Channel+ are top notch it feels like the euphoric bubble at the start of a psychedelic trip a very energising feeling of zingy green wellbeing.
IMG_1703005382499.JPEG
IMG_1703005463537.JPEG

when we grew Skunk 11 and Kali Mist, the purest sativas we’ve grown we vegged them about 30-40 days same as the hybrids and indicas in there. They just finished a couple of weeks later and much much taller. All happened after flip. When I grow my Wild Ladies, Malawian from @Table Mountain Sativa Co and my M.O.A.B (12-16 weeks flower!) I’ll be flipping sooner rather than later.

So you could treat them like others? as I always heard here that long ass flowering Sativas need a bit longer to mature before flip otherwise they are just vegging a couple of weeks on 12 until they are ready to transform if you flip too early.
Anyhow the Malawi remains in the fridge.

Ordered some perlite, should be here tomorrow but everything is kinda swamped with the thing, then I can build the pots.
Gonna mix these pellets in, and they should be enough as I've grown with only them before and that went well but they also had three bottles for it and well I thought then I at least can put something into the res.

This should be good, first photoperiods with the new light and my favourite strain.
The flavour and effects of Channel+ are top notch it feels like the euphoric bubble at the start of a psychedelic trip a very energising feeling of zingy green wellbeing.
IMG_1703005382499.JPEG
IMG_1703005463537.JPEG
Sounds like an interesting buzz 🐝. I’m always up for a nice Sativa and some coffee ☕️ in the morning. Really digging my Chocolate Thai from @Herbies Seeds. Really nice buzz, cerebral with a happy uplifting effect. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dammit, no Christmas gift as it seems the Channel+ isn't budging, that's a first with this strain and none of the three,
I've transferred them to paper and heatmat in hope for movement, and plonked the three Pink Rozay in the glass.. of which one hasn't sunk.
This is looking weird, been ages since things haven't popped.
Gonna send a wee mail, they'll prolly send out another box of Channel+

Back
Top Bottom