Ganesha's Evolution

Oh boy, I'm not having great luck getting started this year..
I went to get something at the bottom of the stairs and it was gone, the other one is still fine though.
IMG_1704725667349.JPEG

Wow is right Melville.. three non sprouted to 4 new sprouted and 3 planted to 1 survivor after 1 giving up and the other being eaten.
Critters?
yeah two of them :)
How long were you at the bottom of the stairs!

Just drop that one in 🤣 Wasn’t the same day as that guy got murdered as well? Football thing?
Well I just went to get the bucket with water and I first gave a look as they were both in the sofa, and when I came up again well one came to greet me at the stairs pretending to be innocent.. tsssss

I just planted a Channel+ in the pot that got eaten, but great I do get to see my favourite bud again.
And I dropped a Malawi in the glass as I'm going to try the idea, put the third pot back and grow the Malawi for a bit, take it out when I flower the others and prune it in the greenhouse and then drop it back in to flower when the others are finished.

I just planted a Channel+ in the pot that got eaten, but great I do get to see my favourite bud again.
And I dropped a Malawi in the glass as I'm going to try the idea, put the third pot back and grow the Malawi for a bit, take it out when I flower the others and prune it in the greenhouse and then drop it back in to flower when the others are finished.
I like it, timing grows by slowing is possible especially you can control the light a bit. I’m always undone by the builders being 6 weeks late or the sparky disappearing for two weeks.

You’ll have no problems!

I'm still waiting on the others.. I'm running 24 hrs now on 76watts, just so everything keeps constant until I got 3 plants as it's been like -7°c / 19°f outside.
I stuck my temp probe IN the soil couple cm's down so I know how warm that gets... pretty warm.. like 22-23°c but well for the seedlings that's probably okay, once there are leaves that will go down.
And I put the old garden probe in there as well gives me a moist reading so I see how that follows the reservoir level.

IMG_1705090238465.JPEG

The Pink Rozay
IMG_1705090169204.JPEG

The Channel + just popped up though
IMG_1705090197468.JPEG

And I'm scrolling the seedbanks to look at what's gonna be good for outdoor.. It's an El Niño year so we might get lucky? like in 2016 the Channel+ outdoor looked like it could have been grown in Cali, over 9' high, and almost 3 pounds per plant, wouldn't mind a repeat of that..

Channel + has deployed
I just raised the light a bit as in the following hours she started growing crooked which I take to be light avoidance.
IMG_1705224954706.JPEG

And Ace Malawi is above ground as well... oh boy I don't know what I'm going to do with this one
And well I kinda planted her in a pot I prepped for the others.. as I do have a feed for long flowering Sativas, but now she got 11 weeks of the pellets in there this thing is going to go crazy.
I mean if I take her out and veg her in the greenhouse for the time the others are flowering she'll turn into a monster, I don't have room for that.
IMG_1705256448057.JPEG

Hmm I got this from the HerbieSeeds page about 12/12 from seed although this is with a couple of weeks of longer light.. I mean if I can make them all three do this that would be cool.
start-with-longer-daylight__0uLnloQM3Da04C2a.jpg

Look at the size of that middle finger leaf on the bottom side branch..
Bit too much feed or N coming through?
As well with the SIP the water of course first travels through the rest of the pot which is filled with the pellets.
IMG_1705485670510.JPEG

And there's some real snow today, I love this, mainly from a sound dampening perspective everything is super quiet
city sounds gone!
IMG_1705497203585.JPEG

Medicalseeds Channel+, Zamnesia Pink Rozay and the Ace Malawi
What a difference 10 days makes in germination.
I love these pots, but with the pellet method I'm thinking I really need to transplant them in there once they are a bit established as right now I feel the whole thing is quite hot. Although I'm hoping things will balance out soon.
IMG_1705764074035.JPEG

See this is what I mean when I think too hot, all kinds of weird stuff going on..
IMG_1705856627523.JPEG

That bottom side branch.. One giga leaf on one side, and on the other side just a few small shrivelled leaves
IMG_1705856633025.JPEG

And whatever the heck this is
IMG_1705856640631.JPEG
I’m having trouble with too much heat myself from my Feking light that some idiots designed without a detachable driver. Smh CL🍀

I’m having trouble with too much heat myself from my Feking light that some idiots designed without a detachable driver. Smh CL🍀
You're thinking it's heat related? I dunno it's not that warm in the tent.
Ah I see... nono I mean hot as in nutrients.. the pot is hot.. I'm using time released pellets, and I did put non fertilised soil in those centre rings for the seedlings, but well with the SIP the water is drawn upward through all the rest of the soil that's full with the pellets so I'm thinking the young plants still get a heavy load of nutes.

Is the driver really that much of a problem? as well if I look back at HPS grows, this stuff is cool with driver and all, although you're light is a lot bigger and more powerful.. still no HPS me thinks.

That won't do much, but stressing the plant will. You could try to do some lst, or cropping. That might give you a bit of time to catch up
I would think less lighfood, less growth? or it might just make her stretch.. hmm cropping.. I was thinking for going for christmas trees as if I top or crop or train they go wild and wide and will take up lots of space.. so I was thinking three spears.. maybe even take the bottom branches away and just go for big colas.
Or I might still take the Malawi out then I can train the others to fill the tent as they are pretty short flowering. And train the Malawi in greenhouse and then put her to flower if the rest is done.
Or I was thinking of flipping them soon to get something like at the bottom of post #328
I dunno i put too much plant as well one of them in a Sip will fill that space no prob.

I had to scoot her over a little bit as she was already growing into the left one.
The Malawi Sativa on the right is clearly working on a different time table and takes things slow.
The Channel+ on the left will probably be like the middle one next week, I'm looking forward to that one the most as per flavour. I did have her dry for a few days as apparently sometimes the level meters are a bit sticky.. I need to give them a regular tap.. I was like ah she still has enough water but she was a bit pale and when I tapped it the level sunk all the way to the bottom, but she's good now.
IMG_1706444263446.JPEG

Does anybody know what this is? the middle one has one side of branches all displaying a yellowing side of on of the fingers.. I'm thinking I maybe put a bit too much feeding pellets in that pot as she growing high-octane nitro boosted.. The side branching underneath is insane and looks like she can't keep up with herself.
IMG_1706444289569.JPEG

Back
Top Bottom