Ganesha's Evolution

Lights on but straight outdoors. Bit of an Indian Summer going on.
These are crazy they just keep pushing. I dunno where they will end up
IMG_1696253414330.JPEG

I just hold out a leaf and the pirañas show up
IMG_1696281062025.JPEG
IMG_1696281102613.JPEG
IMG_1696281197613.JPEG

And the plants are back happy inside.. I had to fill two reservoirs, and I'm still continuing topfeeding the Biocanna, I've never been so cavalier with nutrients but I feel or see the ask. The middle one has transition nutes in the can and I'm still feeding veg on top, the right has bloom nutes in the can and i'm feeding transition mix on top, and the left is just on transition nutes in the can as with accident and her staying small she was well fed enough.
I've named them Audrey III-IV & V
IMG_1696280337548.JPEG

IMG_1696280471989.JPEG

And this one finally decided on a second pair of leaves after??? I already forgot when I put it in there.. some time ago... I'm guessing the taproot finally hit the bottom and all the little roots got fried along the way or she had to fence through the other roots..
IMG_1696280171350.JPEG

I do have a spare light now, I could go for some side lighting.
I was kinda looking if I can hang it in another room somewhere and put the small plant under it so the others have space and light.
Or I could put the small one in the greenhouse during day and light a bit extra in the evening with the Mars Hydro.
IMG_1696284239797.JPEG

Day 35 so starting week 6
Now the small one has started to push.
I wanted to put them outside it's sunny and windy but I'm chickening out as it's really windy... there's like gusts that make me go holy crap it's windy out.. so hmmm, although I would like to toughen them up like that.

I thought the Auto yield was going to disappoint but I didn't realise they were going to grow with an outdoorsy flair.

But yeah since I'm what @Keffka would call part of the uncontrolled growers group as I changed all parameters at once.. new light, other beans, small sips, new nutes and mix em up with the old nutes.. why not.. so yeah.. all I can say that was a good choice to change things up :)
I would attribute a lot to the light though as well I upped the intensity and uniformity in the tent by a lot.
Or maybe it's the Nasa scientist nutes.

And I'm still smelling mushrooms when I topwater.. it's probably those it's the mushies!! Even if they are not the right rhizo
IMG_1696339803003.JPEG

And they inched up some more.
Left one needs res filled, I'm gonna dunk in bloom dose as the pistils have arrived
IMG_1696430250058.JPEG

Just went on a nice bike ride and got some more of the outdoor white widow, filled my two drying nets, still need a clean and then in jars.. my friend does have a problem getting his weed dry and cured as his place is out in the fields and a lot more humid. Like these have been cut weeks ago but still aren't really snappy yet. When he burps his jars in Spring and Summer then things start to improve.
I'm in the opposite area.. if I leave a branch out for a couple of days it's dry before the week is over, but that's too fast.

IMG_1696429686441.JPEG

All reservoirs are full with Bloom dose.
Gave them some room so they don't feel cramped and still want to grow and get good light.
Third one is getting daylight tomorrow and a couple of extra hours of Mars Hydro, still have to set that up somehow, she's in the greenhouse now, and well must bring her to good finish as well as she shot up pretty nice with sturdy branching too, she's still gonna bring some yield.
IMG_1696514038989.JPEG
IMG_1696525772282.JPEG
IMG_1696525553971.JPEG

Already got my brown sauce ready, biocanna rhizotonic vega & flores.

I'm still gonna continue with some veg nutes in topwatering till week 7 and then just flores.
And I'm kinda amazed that I've been feeding these plants two nutrient lines and doses and they're fine with it.
And salt buildup? How long does it take for this to occur (I do think with the bloom synths nutes there's a chance as that bottle already feels crystallised at the screw dop) or what are the conditions that need to occur for it to happen? is it quicker with a wet dry cycle? I mean the brown sauce isn't going to cause a buildup but the other stuff might;
IMG_1696596410768.JPEG

Behind the glass is stretching the nodes... so back into direct Sun
All the stretched buds on the plants are actually quite strong tough non bendy branches and thickening up, glad I didn't axe them.
And outside they all are a lovely green, it's just under the LED light, I dunno is it because there are narrow and specific wave lengths involved like the far reds, that you can kinda see some processes going on in the leaves?
IMG_1696759248579.JPEG

I guess we are in the boring part of the grow now... there's no more crazy growth, everything gets the bloom nutes and that will be the same for some time... yep the buds growing are exciting but well the process is a lot more gradual, so I dusted off the electric, oiled the fretboard and put on some new strings.. fun! Since the pandemic only been playing on the Spanish guitar and looks like that improved stuff a lot in the picking and rhythm hand.

Otherwise not much to report.. I dunked some Biocanna Flores on top today.
And today is day 42
IMG_1696966869565.JPEG
IMG_1696966977854.JPEG

I guess we are in the boring part of the grow now... there's no more crazy growth, everything gets the bloom nutes and that will be the same for some time... yep the buds growing are exciting but well the process is a lot more gradual, so I dusted off the electric, oiled the fretboard and put on some new strings.. fun! Since the pandemic only been playing on the Spanish guitar and looks like that improved stuff a lot in the picking and rhythm hand.

Otherwise not much to report.. I dunked some Biocanna Flores on top today.
And today is day 42
IMG_1696966869565.JPEG
IMG_1696966977854.JPEG
Nice Tele I’ve got a Mexican one and an American Strat. CL🍀

Nice Tele I’ve got a Mexican one and an American Strat. CL🍀
This one is Belgian, as it's a guitar a friend of my made, it's not even tonewood it's some old flamed Movengui wood which has like the density of Oak 😆 body is one piece, neck is one piece with fretboard, downside.... it's very heavy, upside the sustain is massive, and the way chords ring out or how you can build them is very different.. I should get a nice pair of tele pickups at some point though as these were wound by someone but they are a bit too dark.

I've had Fenders as well, Strats & Teles rule... and Jaguars, very interesting sonic capabilities that one.. Strat too. Tele is more straightforward.
Now I just have this one and a classical one, and that's what I'm drooling over now, I want an acoustic with amazing tone that makes me go heck yeah for the rest of my life.

This one is Belgian, as it's a guitar a friend of my made, it's not even tonewood it's some old flamed Movengui wood which has like the density of Oak 😆 body is one piece, neck is one piece with fretboard, downside.... it's very heavy, upside the sustain is massive, and the way chords ring out or how you can build them is very different.. I should get a nice pair of tele pickups at some point though as these were wound by someone but they are a bit too dark.

I've had Fenders as well, Strats & Teles rule... and Jaguars, very interesting sonic capabilities that one.. Strat too. Tele is more straightforward.
Now I just have this one and a classical one, and that's what I'm drooling over now, I want an acoustic with amazing tone that makes me go heck yeah for the rest of my life.
Nothing compares with a Martin for the best tone quality. I like to go to the guitar store and play them. Only wish I could afford one. I don’t have an acoustic right now. CL🍀

Nothing compares with a Martin for the best tone quality. I like to go to the guitar store and play them. Only wish I could afford one. I don’t have an acoustic right now. CL🍀
Oh yeah Martin's are nice.. I know someone with a 40's and 50's Martin and it's kinda hard to believe, they play so buttery smooth and sound loud & big but also very balanced, pretty much sounds like a record;
Well I want that but for Nylon strings... They do make one but it's an odd scale and narrow nut.

Oh yeah Martin's are nice.. I know someone with a 40's and 50's Martin and it's kinda hard to believe, they play so buttery smooth and sound loud & big but also very balanced, pretty much sounds like a record;
Well I want that but for Nylon strings... They do make one but it's an odd scale and narrow nut.
That guitar is prolly worth a small fortune. Depending on the model but damn I would love to play it or just hear it. Classical guitars are cool but not my thing. CL🍀

They are nice ,there's a Tasmanian company that make Maton guitars and they are just as beautiful as the Martin guitars rich sound and butter in your hands

Back
Top Bottom