Garden Of Eden

Cherry Bomb Gelato is by Compound Genetics....it’s Jet Fuel Gelato x Tropic Thunder....every day it’s leaves look more and more awesome, just they way they’re changing and the actual color itself is very unique

Compound has the goodies. Thats going to be the keeper I bet. Gelato genetics going to turn that girl into one pretty lady. Cant wait to see it.

@brightlight turned me on to CG. Hard to get any new drops, they sell out faster than the drop happens. BL gave me a shout out on that too. Gotta be in touch with the breeder on IG and start hitting refresh on the seed vendors sight. FFS. Like the old daze.

That IP looks delish. Looks a lot like Future I ran a while back. Was some GREAT weed.

"The latest is always the greatest." That should be on a breeders banner.

Like "what have you done for me lately" <spit>

hey GOP - be moving up a lot closer to you. We are moving to a little south of Rochester. We are in an agricultural district.

We need to get a warehouse going and/or a green house!

Its time.

BL got me onto CG as well....Pineapple Fanta(Golden Pineapple x Jet Fuel Gelato) has been my favorite strain I’ve ever grown...it is the strain that taught me a lesson about cloning....wish I’d never lost that, would still be in my rotation right now.

I almost picked up some new drops from them 4/20...get to check out, and BOOM...didn’t ship to Canada, fuckers lol

I have a CG “It’s it” which is an Açaí Berry Gelato cross...BL has spoken highly of the Açaí crosses, so when I get around to popping new seeds it’s tops on my list for sure.

I have 1 Island Punch clone and about 6 Cherry clones...gave away about 20 clones of IP & CBG, friends will have some nice generics going now!!!

Also just cloned Sugar Mill again, took about 15 cuttings a few days ago, the one in flower is looking super healthy right now....plus I have a Sensi Star and an Adub x Aliendog going in veg, along with an Island Sweet Skunk clone that I’ll be cloning again haha....friends really loved everything about Island Sweet Skunk, turned out to be a fantastic smoke!!!

I saw you were moving closer in your journal! That’s awesome bud, glad it all came through for ya! Hopefully all goes well on moving the ladies too!

I’d love to set up a greenhouse lol....breeding is something that’s interested me for some time, eventually I’ll get there!

It's It is from Sun Grown. NorCal couple up by Chico. It's It is bag seed Acai but liking it a lot. More sativa leaning gelato. Sherbinski keeps it pretty tight. Not buying seeds except for a few "need it bad". Included were couple of Umami fems.....LimeAde crosses (S. Sherbet x Key Lime Pie). Got the Acai & MacMint crosses. Here's It's It near finish last wk. She's added a lot more color since then. :Namaste:

*Edit....forgot to add that Compound labeled & likely a fake douche....Jet Fuel developed by Wy East Farms. CG took all credit. If wanting Jet Fuel Gelato crosses....Wy East now offering. Some nice ones. Horror has them.

The sample Jim sent me looks like that ^^^^ dried/trimmed. lol Good stuff.

I think Sun Grown is where a few friends of mine got them??

Weird to hear about Compound. I've been pretty happy with everything I've ran from them.

Gelato crosses with Sativa leaning or even some Sativa are good puffs.

This is my current grab - Jellium keeper

in flower looked a lot like my Gelato keeper I never cloned! lol

Whats happening G??

:passitleft:
All is good brother thank you!

Just started back to work 2 weeks ago after being off a year. Been a lot going on in life just haven’t had the time to sit down and post recently.

Chopped down Island Punch and Cherry Bomb Gelato recently....have lots of CBG pics.

She turned out to be an amazing looking plant....perhaps the best looking I’ve ever grown, still haven’t tried her yet though.

I just threw a Next Gen. Blueberry x Romulan, an Obsoul33t Adub x Aliendog and another Island Sweet Skunk into flower now along with a Sugar Mill that’s been there a few weeks.

In veg I have a Sensi Star I wanna grab some clones off before I throw her into flower....I also have lots and lots of clones(about 40 total) of all 4 strains I have in flower right now....weather is finally nice trying to get them ready for some friends.

Once I get rid of all my clones, gonna start popping a few seeds. Gonna do both my first Auto & CBD in 1 shot....was a freebie I got a while ago called Peach Purée CBD...along with the It’s It and maybe another strain or 2.

I love what we do! :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Nugz buddy!

You gonna like that. Classic purple fans covered in frost on the btm veins. It's amazing.

The trim is very good to way good. Makes full melt.

Trichomes will be purple and silver. They already are! Awesome

I don’t do anything with my trims yet except collect them all together and keep them frozen lol....one day I’ll get around to doing something with them!

She was fun to watch the entire grow, something new and fun to see with her every day! Island Punch turned out really well too, just didn’t get pics of her the day I chopped....had been a long ass day and wanted to get her down.

They all turn out so well, nothing beats smoking my own grown weed errrryyyyy dayyyyyy! Always does the job for me :yahoo:

Congrats on your harvest.

Yes indeed, nothing beats your own home grown!!

Was looking at WyEast farms seeds and strains. They seem to be some what connected with Compound Genetics.

Here's a pic of a CG strain that is just going into flower now.

Liquid Imagination:

Here some bugs all cured up! Will reply more soon just been super busy with the new job and trying to get all these clones out since it’s the season! But pics coming soon of what’s in flower!

Enjoy the nugz :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom