Otterbear

420 Member
Hey everyone!

Two things :oops: I noticed the first smaller sprout leaves on all 3 are dying. Then on a couple of them, there’s some small marks on the stalks that look like gashes maybe? The 1st one in the collage has it worse or more pronounced than the 2nd. I was a little late on feeding a couple days ago, maybe have gone 36-48 hours tops without water. And I haven’t transplanted them yet but most likely will tomorrow, there was one little root hanging out of the bottom of one. Oh and I don’t adjust the PPM or EC range. Wondering if I should start? Has anyone experienced any of these issues?

887EEB31-E40E-4648-8F84-B0CDFE1CE840.jpeg

Feed:

Medium:
• Coco/Perlite/Worm Castings mix about 60/30/10

Watering:
• Every 24 hours
• PH between 5.8-5.9 after all nutes are mixed
• 1gal water/1.9ml CalMag/5.7ml Micro (add to water first)/6.6ml Gro/3.8ml Bloom/3tsp molasses/1ml Rapidstart

Temp & Humidity:
• 75-85° F/55% RH

Light:
• High up about 5'
• 18 hours on/6 hours off

Thanks for any advice,

Jimmy

You have to pH your nutes for Coco. There's no buffers in it like Dolomite Lime to keep your pH in check. Coco you have to treat like Hydro. Nutes every feeding (no straight water) & 5.8 pH.
Got it, thank you! I’ve pH’d the water only on the first prep, I don’t think I realized I had to monitor it. Sure enough, this morning it was a bit lower than yesterday so I brought it back up to 5.8
4FB11E90-EEAF-4D16-98ED-E0D5A9AB9442.jpeg

Got it, thank you! I’ve pH’d the water only on the first prep, I don’t think I realized I had to monitor it. Sure enough, this morning it was a bit lower than yesterday so I brought it back up to 5.8
4FB11E90-EEAF-4D16-98ED-E0D5A9AB9442.jpeg
Weird that the pH went down. It usually climbs upward & the reason for starting at the low end of the pH scale.
Usually starts at 5.8 & it ends up 6.0 ish. Maybe the pH down you added the time before hadn't finished adjusting the pH when you took a reading.

Weird that the pH went down. It usually climbs upward & the reason for starting at the low end of the pH scale.
Usually starts at 5.8 & it ends up 6.0 ish. Maybe the pH down you added the time before hadn't finished adjusting the pH when you took a reading.
Hey Buds! Happy holiday weekend. Do you have a recommendation on where to get a light from in the valley? I wanna get ours swapped out ASAP since the plants are getting bigger and half of the light board is out.

Back
Top Bottom