GC 400w HPS

CaLiBUD530

so i just joined this site because i have been following along with various grows on here and all the members here seem to give great input, so i decided to post on here with my first grow of some indoor GC. i have grown a few cycles in co-op type deals with friends, but this time i'm doing it smaller scale, at my house, and my own way. a friend cut me 12 clones (the legal limit for me and my roommate) of some dank GC about a week and a half ago and they have been growing really nicely. today i just picked up some happy frog soil and a huge bag of perlite, as well as some 5 gallon grow bags.
my plan is to start training them now (i've already started a few) and set up a scrog net to maximize yield. we are growing with one 400w HPS and two T5s at the moment, as it's set up in a pretty small closet (not sure of the exact measurements, i'll check when i find a tape measure). as i said, this is my first grow done myself, and while i know most of the basics any input would help out. starting with how the fuck do i post a picture?

ok so here's a few pics of the babies when we first got them, about 2 weeks ago

IVSCJYSR0J.jpg

6WF2S0P6P5.jpg

and here they are today, can't really tell from this shot but i've started some LST on most of them
QKIKHZE4RL.jpg

close up of some LST on one sexy lady, nice and blurry for your optimal viewing pleasure
L5PZR0J15E.jpg

same plant
H2V5JXXZ0H.jpg

close up of the biggest one
7SXNOPZZMV.jpg

you may have noticed there's a few more plants than the original 11..we got 2 more clones of the same stuff, and there's one random bagseed plus 2 more bagseed that were just planted yesterday

here's the random bagseed up close...it's pretty yellow looking, partially because of the lighting and my shitty photography skills, and partially because it's just pretty damn yellow..we just transplanted it from the shitty dirt it was growing in into some happy frog, and it's already starting to get some color back
CRS93LBNPC.jpg

here's the 2 bagseeds planted yesterday, they've grown about a half inch since last night
I3KCMVCUHX.jpg

RUCHDK4ZOX.jpg

i know it's a little unorganized right now, but we're working on a pretty tight budget and sort of buying things as we go...still need to get some nutes and some more soil to finish potting the rest.

about nutes- i was at my local hydro store the other day and was checking out their huge ass barrels of guano, bone meal, blood meal, and other organic nutrients. are these only for mixing with soil, or can i mix them with water and use them in lieu of buying bottled nutes? i was looking to do it organic anyways, so if i could get away with using those and spending way less money, that would be pretty fuckin awesome.

They got some organic nutes that you can mix with water and they have the kind you put in the soil. I just read an article about some soil that has all you named and more to were you only have to add water threw out the hole grow. I have to find were I put it I'll make sure to put down here for you. I also grow with soil too.

As far as the grow area nobody starts off perfect, It just seems better if you have alot of extra cash!

yeah i tried that bloodmeal tea, and while the plants seemed to like it that shit stinks like death and i probably won't be using it again...i got some high nitrogen guano (15-0-0 or something like that) and have been making teas with that, since it doesn't really smell at all.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom