GDB's Multi-Strain Smoke Reports

Hello growers.

This report is on the Fat Bastard by Blimburn Seeds.

Per the breeder:

Fat Bastard was developed from an extremely potent female, Goldmember x Monkey Spunk,that has a particularly pronounced terpene and cannabinoid profile. Both parent plants were selected through a long process of searching for flavor and potency to finally obtain the properties we had envisioned. Our Fat Bastard feminized seeds are a mostly hybrid strain with high THC. For the creation of this variety, we have used the best selections of Goldmember xMonkey Spunk, providing breeders with an easy to grow marijuana plant. Besides being a marijuana plant that is easy to grow, Fat Bastard gives us sweet, fruity aromas accompanied by notes of skunk from the first days of flowering.

Fat Bastards Hybrid weed gives off an amazing terpene profile. Its flavors are fruity and skunk.Also, it gives us body effects that are powerful, euphoric, and relaxed. This strain is not recommended for the faint of heart or beginners as its extreme THC content of 30%-38% and the extensive cannabinoid profile ensure long-lasting and very intense effects. Fat Bastard is a mostly hybrid strain. This powerful weed with 30%-38% THC will quickly take you to the clouds. First, a powerful euphoria hits your head and then a little tingle runs through your body. This is not a weed for beginners. As our mind takes a back seat, we begin to notice a feeling of bodyrelaxation.It is a marijuana plant with high yields, conical, crystalline, and resinous buds. Besides being a marijuana that is plant easy to grow, Fat Bastard gives us sweet, fruity aromas accompanied by notes of skunk from the first days of flowering.

I got up this morning and smoked a bowl from nearly ground zero in the "Enterprise". (I say "nearly" ground zero because I started the day with a biscuit with a pat of canni-butter and some cherry preserves.)
1706712422271.png

The breeder lists a potential high of 38% THC for this strain. I'm in no position to say whether that's true. But the effect is potent, that's for sure. My focus is now extremely limited, making it difficult to get this report done. There are -- all of a sudden -- too many damn distractions in this room. If I plan to smoke more FB in here I'll need to clean up. 🙂

The weed smells and tastes like some sort of peppery herb. It's not an unpleasant taste but it's not something that makes me say "yummy" either. It's a very distinctive taste, however, very different from most of the strains in my current collection. That's the best I can do as relates to smell & taste.

Here's her timeline:

8/3/23Day 1
8/22/23Up-pot to 3 gallon fabric (day 19)
9/14/23Flipped (day 42)
12/19/23End (day 138)
1/1/24Bagged for curing (dried in fridge)

A few pics:

Baby Pic:
1706714858589.png

Flip + 62:
1706715204214.png

Flip + 90, post drought
1706715517050.png

Trichs at the end:
1706715576617.png

The end:
FB2 12-28-23 9th fridge 74RH.JPG

BTW, I also smashed some of the FB and used the rosin to make vapes. The strain's unique flavor really comes through when vaped. In fact, vaping this weed seems to increase its flavor intensity!

Fat Bastard is a potent strain that made me day dream and piddle around. After ingesting the FB, I started this report at around 8:30am. I'm finishing up at 11am (sheesh).

PEACE

Thanks for that GDB! So you'd say it makes you notice the mess but not motivated to clean it up while you were high?
Yeah, I suppose you could sum it up that way! 🙂

That sounds just killer man!! Great smoke report. I'm gonna have to put this on my wishlist!!! Happy Thursday!! 😎✌️

Hello grow fans!

I'm back with a new smoke report...finally!

This one's a little different because it's about my "weird Purple" autoflower.

I planted her in mid-November of 2021 and she got off to a weird beginning, being nearly yellow.
1650989903222.png

From there, she kept getting a little more weird by the week.
1650990017315.png

But one day she starts to get herself together.
1650990159666.png

And at the end, after 110 days above ground, she was rather normal looking.
1650990468681.png

And fat.
1650990366889.png

And loaded.
1650990500515.png

I later discovered that her base had taken some sort of odd turn right below the soil's surface.
1650990287142.png

And how I see her today!
w Purp bud.JPG

This one is potent! A couple of bong hits in the evening was all I could do and that turned out to be quite enough. I stayed sky-high for what seemed like the rest of the night. (I had planned to do this report last night but, nope, that wasn't happening!)

Both in taste and smell she's sort of fuel-like, nothing noteworthy but pleasant enough.

I love her effect though. A really nice, cerebral high but one that also made me kind of lazy. It was perfect for watching the Celtics eliminate the Nets from the NBA Playoffs and work on my play-by-play color-man skills!

Peace.

Wow, that’s an awesome image of the stem/roots! It looks an awful lot like what @OGpapa posted in Otters journal. It’s like they both wanted to loop over themselves. I’m not surprised that her quality was high. She was probably working in overdrive with that stem and the stress of it all made her much more potent. That’s a great example of stress having a positive effect.

THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUTT

Hello gang!

This is not my typical smoke report. This one brings in the opinions of others.

As you may know if you follow my threads, my wife recently left town for a week to visit her best friend.

Knowing her trip would coincide with the thick of the NCAA tournament I planned ahead, inviting 3 of my best smoking buddies to stop by during that week to smoke and enjoy some college bball.

For the buffet, I chose 3 strains that had been curing for a minute:

Crescendo (bagged since 6/1/23)
Sour G (bagged 12/15/23)
Slurricane (bagged 11/1/23)

In the past I have enjoyed each of these strains but I wanted to see how others would rate them.

There was barely any method to the madness. I merely set the buds out on a rolling tray in separate piles by strain and my guests picked the ones they wanted to smoke.

Doug, Darryl and LB are their names. Doug & Darryl are heavy hitters. LB is mostly a lightweight! They all seemed to have a good time! (The

Not surprisingly, each one chose the Sour G to try first. (The Sour G is pretty and lures folks in based on that.)

Sour G:
Sour G.jpg

Doug and Darryl raved about it. Said it tasted wonderful and produced a nice clean high. LB coughed and hacked his way into finally being able to mumble something about "good shit." And that was it for LB. One visit, one sample and done. "Man, I've got to drive home. I'm good." What a friggin' wimp. :)

Doug and Darryl tried to smoke all of the Sour G that was on the tray. They were smitten and didn't sample the others on their first visits.

But each of them (Doug & Darryl) made return visits days later and when they did, only Slurricane & Crescendo where on the tray. I had to explain the absence of the Sour G, telling them I needed their opinions on the other two.

Doug raved about the Crescendo, saying it tasted a little better than the Sour G but did not hit him the same way. Later he tried the Slurricane and got completely zooted from that. Of course when one starts smoking different strains back-to-back it's difficult to say which is doing what and to what extent.

Crescendo:
Crescendo.jpg

On his second visit, Darryl concentrated on the Slurricane because he said he liked the way the buds smelled. He too said it was quite tasty, and he seemed to get just as zooted as Doug had (but without preceding it with Crescendo). I could observe that Darryl was mightily zooted. I've known him for years and when he gets really buzzed he starts laughing at shit that ain't even funny. His highs come with built-in laugh-tracks!😁

Slurricane:
Slurricane.jpg

I learned nothing from this exercise. Didn't really intend to. I just wanted to get together with some buddies, smoke and watch bball! I took care not to include any of my sleepy strains and that worked. Everyone stayed awake! (I don't like watching games with snoring in the background. :) )

I did get one big surprise from doing this. When I first tried some of the Slurricane I got a slight feeling of nausea! I've never had that reaction to weed before. Tried it again days later and the same thing happened. It was a very mild feeling but it was there and unmistakable. And, the Slurricane gives me a burst of energy! It also made me comment a lot on the games, loudly!

Overall, it was a load of fun. Watching bball under clouds of smoke. And that was the whole point!

----------------------

Thanks for your interest!

(And to those of you who may be wondering, yes, the title of this post does contain a veiled reference to a mishap I had some time ago! :p)

PEACE

I really had to choose between Love and Haha but went with Haha even though most of the post I loved.

Hope that helps!
Shed, if you love to laugh then the emojis express the same emotion! Thanks for taking the time to read it!🤗

I planned ahead, inviting 3 of my best smoking buddies to stop by during that week to smoke and enjoy some college bball.

Sour G (bagged 12/15/23)
Good planning, sounds like a great time with great quality bud!

THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUTT

Hello gang!

This is not my typical smoke report. This one brings in the opinions of others.

As you may know if you follow my threads, my wife recently left town for a week to visit her best friend.

Knowing her trip would coincide with the thick of the NCAA tournament I planned ahead, inviting 3 of my best smoking buddies to stop by during that week to smoke and enjoy some college bball.

Sour G (bagged 12/15/23)

In the past I have enjoyed each of these strains but I wanted to see how others would rate them.

There was barely any method to the madness. I merely set the buds out on a rolling tray in separate piles by strain and my guests picked the ones they wanted to smoke.

Doug, Darryl and LB are their names. Doug & Darryl are heavy hitters. LB is mostly a lightweight! They all seemed to have a good time! (The

Not surprisingly, each one chose the Sour G to try first. (The Sour G is pretty and lures folks in based on that.)

Sour G:
Sour G.jpg

Doug and Darryl raved about it. Said it tasted wonderful and produced a nice clean high. LB coughed and hacked his way into finally being able to mumble something about "good shit." And that was it for LB. One visit, one sample and done. "Man, I've got to drive home. I'm good." What a friggin' wimp. :)

Doug and Darryl tried to smoke all of the Sour G that was on the tray. They were smitten and didn't sample the others on their first visits.

But each of them (Doug & Darryl) made return visits days later and when they did, only Slurricane & Crescendo where on the tray. I had to explain the absence of the Sour G, telling them I needed their opinions on the other two.

Doug raved about the Crescendo, saying it tasted a little better than the Sour G but did not hit him the same way. Later he tried the Slurricane and got completely zooted from that. Of course when one starts smoking different strains back-to-back it's difficult to say which is doing what and to what extent.

Crescendo:
Crescendo.jpg

On his second visit, Darryl concentrated on the Slurricane because he said he liked the way the buds smelled. He too said it was quite tasty, and he seemed to get just as zooted as Doug had (but without preceding it with Crescendo). I could observe that Darryl was mightily zooted. I've known him for years and when he gets really buzzed he starts laughing at shit that ain't even funny. His highs come with built-in laugh-tracks!😁

Slurricane:
Slurricane.jpg

I learned nothing from this exercise. Didn't really intend to. I just wanted to get together with some buddies, smoke and watch bball! I took care not to include any of my sleepy strains and that worked. Everyone stayed awake! (I don't like watching games with snoring in the background. :) )

I did get one big surprise from doing this. When I first tried some of the Slurricane I got a slight feeling of nausea! I've never had that reaction to weed before. Tried it again days later and the same thing happened. It was a very mild feeling but it was there and unmistakable. And, the Slurricane gives me a burst of energy! It also made me comment a lot on the games, loudly!

Overall, it was a load of fun. Watching bball under clouds of smoke. And that was the whole point!

----------------------

Thanks for your interest!

(And to those of you who may be wondering, yes, the title of this post does contain a veiled reference to a mishap I had some time ago! :p)

PEACE
Helpful and amusing! All for free too! My day is starting perfectly! Thanks !

So what funny tale's under the veil?

Helpful and amusing! All for free too! My day is starting perfectly! Thanks !

So what funny tale's under the veil?
It's a tale of innovative supercropping, Stone. A few years ago I accidentally sat on one of my plants. :)

Back
Top Bottom