GDB's Multi-Strain Smoke Reports

This is a delayed smoke report. I wanted to wait until everything had time to cure (or nearly cured.) And then after that happened and I started smoking it, I forgot for a few weeks about doing the report. :Rasta:

This is the smoke and tell from my last grow. All the girls having been in jars curing for at least 30 days, some longer.

The group consisted of all autos, a Zittlez, Chocolate Skunk, Dark Devil and Purple Lemonade.

Zittlez

Really sweet taste. The effect is not that pronounced, but still nice. It affects you, but only to the extent that you know you've smoked "something." I had a major mishap with this one early in the grow, so this review relates to a less than perfectly grown plant. It turned out really stunted but with fat buds. She might be much better if grown without issues. But in this instance, I think she was kind of a middle-of-the-road weed, and, if possible, I don't drive in the middle of the road.

P1020978.JPG

Chocolate Skunk

This one I really like. It doesn't taste like chocolate to me but more like a mild coffee. The head high is really nice and it led to some enjoyable reading time. Plus, this one got big! She was in the fast last. I drive there sometimes!

P1030052.JPG

Purple Lemonade

This one I really, really like! She tastes sweet and refreshing. I don't know about lemonade, but there is a citrus flavor for sure. Smooth as it can be! I absolutely love smoking it because its so smoker-friendly. The high is quite decent. Not a lazy-eye high, but a sure smile inducer. Express lane.

P1020967.JPG

Dark Devil

I was really excited about growing this plant because, hell, it's got its own thread! It did not disappoint me.

However, my DDA has no distinct taste that I can describe. It tasted kinda' woody, and that's about all I can say to describe it. It too is a very smooth smoke, no harshness at all. The high is fun, fun, fun. I remember the first time I smoked a fully cured bud I was on my back porch, barefoot. At one point, I ended up staring at my feet for about 10 minutes trying to decide how much longer to let my toenails grow before clipping them. :Rasta:

Slow lane.

P1020930.JPG

I enjoyed (am enjoying) all of these strains. And, I have more seeds of each, except for the Zittles! (oh well :laughtwo:).

Later!

Stardawg Auto

I took down this plant at the beginning of June and it has only be jarred for about 15 days. Still, I had to take a taste! :Rasta:

She was an extremely slow starter, never got any size to her and never produced any amber trichs. None of that mattered. This smoke is awesome! I rolled a blunt, hit it 3 times and put it out. Zoom, a wave of happiness! 15 minutes later I lit it again, hit it 3 times and put it out. That was about an hour ago and I'm still on auto-pilot, flying coast to coast.

I can give you a specific flavor, but it is tasty. Sometimes I can't determine exactly what I am tasting but this one tastes spicey (best I can do).

I only got one jar dry of this herb, but I'm going to enjoy every bud of it, especially after it fully cures! :Rasta:

P1030189.JPG

P1030193.JPG

One jar is better than none, and I think I enjoy it more when I grew it lol , although my only harvest ever was just a test run and only got like a half but still

Hi G! :passitleft: Been meaning to stop by. Your smoke report has really reinforced my desire to buy some DDA seeds. I've never seen a photoperiod of this strain, have you? The lemonade sounds good as well. Do you know if you can deoxycarbolate fresh, green bud. I'm asking around cause I want to make a tincture this morning. Have a green day.

Hi G! :passitleft: Been meaning to stop by. Your smoke report has really reinforced my desire to buy some DDA seeds. I've never seen a photoperiod of this strain, have you? The lemonade sounds good as well. Do you know if you can deoxycarbolate fresh, green bud. I'm asking around cause I want to make a tincture this morning. Have a green day.
Hey, Fredwak. Thanks for stopping by.

I've never seen Dark Devil photo beans advertised for sale. However, a fellow user, @ChefDGreen, is currently growing what he thought was a DDA but actually may turn out to be a photoperiod. I am anxiously following his journal to see how things turn out. His thread is here: Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Oh she’s a photoperiod alright.. I’ve got a clone vegging right now and the mother plant is day 33 of 12/12 today. I haven’t posted pictures yet cause I’m lazy and back at work full time.. I’ll try to put some up soon

whats up GDB... your plants look great. I also would like to see a photo of your ready to smoke nugs. I bet they look great!

Oh she’s a photoperiod alright.. I’ve got a clone vegging right now and the mother plant is day 33 of 12/12 today. I haven’t posted pictures yet cause I’m lazy and back at work full time.. I’ll try to put some up soon

whats up GDB... your plants look great. I also would like to see a photo of your ready to smoke nugs. I bet they look great!
If she is a photo than it seems you may be sitting on a gold mine, or at least a silver mine. You've got a clone! :Rasta:

Who was the breeder of your Zkittlez Auto? Or the seller, if they don't disclose breeder information? (Thanks.)

Yesterday I tried a test bud of my Californian Snow auto. It's been in a paper bag for about 2 weeks and has now been jarred.

This plant was nothing but trouble from the outset. It was dealt, as one user put it, "a bad genetic hand." The leaves were curly and oddly shaped and the plant was a runt. Still I stuck with her to the end...only to find she had hermied.

I was undeterred. I had to see it through a dry and cure and ended up getting about a third of a mason jar.

Boy, am I glad I did! The smoke is straight jet fuel. It has a clean, somewhat spicy taste and smoking it is like lift-off. Not a sleep inducing strain at all.

Can't wait until the little bit that I have is fully cured!

P1030373.JPG

P1030374.JPG

Hello growers.

I fallen a few strains behind on my auto smoke reports so let me catch up.

Black Cream
I took this one down on 9/13/20 on her day 88.

Her smoke is sweet tasting and the high is light and pleasant. This is a nice day-time smoke and a fun action-movie strain. Her buds turned a really nice purplish color.

P1030586.JPG

IMG_1450.JPG

Brooklyn Sunrise

I took this one down on 9/10/20 on her day 118. This slow-poke was a fatty. I love the way she grew. As I sat an watched her progress, she basically trained herself - even defoliated herself for the most part. She produced slightly more than 700g wet.

The smoke is very nice. It has an earthy taste that I can't really describe and hits hard! This one put me on the couch.

P1030596.JPG

Smoothie

I took this one down on 9/11/20 on her day 84. She produced 346g wet.

This is my favorite auto for 2020. The smoke tasted like jet fuel (or how I imagine jet fuel would taste)! It sent me off on a wild ride, up and about laughing and having fun at first. About an hour later, it says go sit your ass down somewhere.

I can't wait to grow this one again. The next time I'll use a bigger pot than the 3gallon I used for this one. I absolutely love this high!

P1030584.JPG

Smoothie

I took this one down on 9/11/20 on her day 84. She produced 346g wet.

This is my favorite auto for 2020. The smoke tasted like jet fuel (or how I imagine jet fuel would taste)!

Smoothie is rather an odd name for something that tastes like jet fuel. Jet fuel smells/tastes more like diesel or kerosene than a fruity milkshake.

Back
Top Bottom