GGG's 2000 Watt Fire OG - Space Bomb - Super Grape Ape and More!

Re: GGG's 2000watt Fire OG, Space Bomb, Super Grape Ape and more!

damn, just got done telling my mom that I plan on growing for a living.

she didn't take it too well at first, but then I explained how normal it is becoming out here in California and that it truly is what I love to do. The fact that I can make a living off of my favorite thing to do is amazing and super rare.

she felt a little better after I talked to her so that's cool.

anyone else out there have to do that?

Hey 3xGrow. The grow looking mean as ever. I know the feeling of doing what you love. Not only that you're also providing quality meds for people, and by doing it you're spreading cannabis awareness. Keep up the good work!

Hey 3xGrow. The grow looking mean as ever. I know the feeling of doing what you love. Not only that you're also providing quality meds for people, and by doing it you're spreading cannabis awareness. Keep up the good work!

Thank you :)

Yeah my mom has been calling me for the past couple months worried that I have no direction. I've had a direction but it's hard for a registered nurse with 15 years experience to comprehend that cannabis is a good thing, especially since she's been brainwashed by doctors basing their info off of information that's over 10 years old. Just in the past 10 years there's been tons of breakthroughs in medical marijuana.

Anyway, I'm rambling.

I just think we should be respected like the grape growers in napa valley. We should have more respect than them even! Wine will make you way more fucked up than weed. But both are great in moderation! A glass of wine a day is supposed to be healthy. And If you just smoked/vaped/consumed a little bit of weed every day, you'd be healthier than if you didn't IMHO.

I'm sure everyone here already knows how dangerous alcohol is compared to weed.

On a side note, my house smells like dank!
I don't want a carbon filter, but shit I might need to get one for my next grow which is gonna be a 6000watt SCROG.

Ummm, holy shit the plants are looking sexy!

My space bomb looks like it has a crown. All the plants are getting hairy, especially the White Widow(which gets pretty damn hairy).

None of my small seedlings are showing sex yet.

My new J1 seems to be liking the light.

and I'm super duper anxious to see all these buds in my room, I'm freakin dreaming about my plants!

I've never budded out my Fire OG before so I can't fuckin wait to see how they turn out.

My Super Grape Ape last time got all fucked up from a strong foliar spray, and lost 80% of her leaves when I started flowering.

Damn, just none of my plants got to grow to their full potential before. And now I have dozens of big, healthy, shiny, stinky plants that are for sure gonna reach their potential. I have no bugs in my room. It gets nice and cool at night so I should get some nice color on the leaves, they are getting fed more supplements and better organic nutrients, and they are under better lights, with better ventilation.

I doubt anyone read this but w/e IDGAF just look at the pictures! That's what I do.

You're right, growers should get respect like wine industry it takes knowledge and skills to get quality from the product. By the way it is something I strive for. I hope one day your mom will realized the truth, until then, continue with your mission.

No carbon filter? With that much odor and soon with 6K SROG your whole neighbor will be Skunkvale. Unless you're blocks away from the next house. Ordor can attract criminals who is looking for easy money and steal grower's hard work. Minimize/eliminate odor will not bring unwanted visitors hehe. Sometimes when I drive around certain area of the town they have a skunk, pine, fruit smell in the air. Only on that block I pass by no where else. I've also talked to some people about skunk population in the area and they said they don't smell anything. Must have gotten used to it but it's quite obvious to outsiders. Stay safe 3xGrow!

You got a lot of great strains. How long have you been growing?

You're right, growers should get respect like wine industry it takes knowledge and skills to get quality from the product. By the way it is something I strive for. I hope one day your mom will realized the truth, until then, continue with your mission.

No carbon filter? With that much odor and soon with 6K SROG your whole neighbor will be Skunkvale. Unless you're blocks away from the next house. Ordor can attract criminals who is looking for easy money and steal grower's hard work. Minimize/eliminate odor will not bring unwanted visitors hehe. Sometimes when I drive around certain area of the town they have a skunk, pine, fruit smell in the air. Only on that block I pass by no where else. I've also talked to some people about skunk population in the area and they said they don't smell anything. Must have gotten used to it but it's quite obvious to outsiders. Stay safe 3xGrow!

You got a lot of great strains. How long have you been growing?

Yeah I'll need a carbon filter for sure for my next grow. But I'm living up in the mountains and my only neighbors are vacation rentals that are usually abandoned.

Man, I love my strains. :)
I've been growing non-stop since January. I had a small little closet grow that turned into a bathroom grow, next thing I knew, we had 4 separate grow rooms in my apartment lol. I had a grow with my dad back in spring 2010 but I didn't get to see them flower, since I moved halfway through.

How about you?

This is the general idea/design for my next room

growroom13.jpg

I'd like to fill in almost all of the screen, I think that'd be sooo awesome.

So far the Super Grape Ape has the fattest bud growing. The look like they are gonna give me some nice, big colas.

All of my plants are untopped/untrained except for one. I haven't trimmed any leaves off of any of them so far which is cool :)

The big White Widow has a different type of bud formation. I'm not sure if she'll have a big single cola or just a bunch of fat single nugs. It has the fattest stalk out of any of my plants so that tells me she's gonna be one of the highest yielders in my garden.

The new J1 (Jack Herer x Skunk#1) is showing some nice new growth and is currently 8in tall.

The Bubba Kush is probably going to yield the most. She has a ton of 6-7in tops, 70% of those tops have really fat stems with a bud forming every 3/4in. I anticipate she'll have a bunch of fat colas and it'll be some of the dopest dope.

The Blue Dream has stretched considerably and has some very nice nugs forming. The 3 Blue Dreams I have are all different in size. All my other strains are very uniform looking.

My one and only Space Bomb has done something I've never seen personally. She has stretched nearly 15inches in the past 6 days. I am in love. This plant is looking so cool and I think I'll actually get a decent yield out of my "light producer".

And last but not least, the Fire OG Kush. These plants have stretched a staggering 10in in the past 6 days. We are 11 days into flowering today.

I'm not sure if I mentioned before what I've done here:

I vegged my plants hydroponically under T5s for 3weeks.
They received 24/0 light.
Feeding them SensiGrowA/B, SensiZym,Great White, Rhino Skin, H-2 humic acid, Superthrive and Cal/Mag for Vegetative growth.

I transplanted them all in 5gal of sunshine mix #4. A few are in sunshine advanced #4 which is giving me better growth than the regular sunshine mix. All the plants in the Sunshine Mix Advanced 4 have darker leaves and bigger pre-flower/buds.
I then put them under a single 1000watt HPS with a Hortilux bulb. I vegged them for 2 days of 24/0 light, then reduced the light to 18/6 for another 2 days. I then added another 1000watt light and vegged for 3 more days. Feeding them the same veg nutes.

I started flowering on 9/5/2011.
I fed them Iguana Juice Bloom, SensiZym, Mother Earth Super Tea, Bud Candy, H-2, Organic-B and Rhino Skin. After one week of flowering I added Big Bud to my mix.

My plants are giving me amazing growth compared to GH's one-part nutrients.

Hey 3xGrow. Ah living up in the mountains is great. The setup diagram is a killer. Is the left and right side accessible or only one side? With that many 1000K bulbs you would need some killer 12in inline fan to exhaust out all that heat. How big is the room going to be for the big grow?

It's going to be great. Veg them under 1000K for like 1 month they will fill up fast with a combination of topping/FIMing.

Yes, I'm also in the same curse ship as you growing for a living. Wish I have your space to expand the operation both for flowering and breeding. Right now it's all done in 15x15. Keeping it modest until opportunity arise. Plants looking great. Hope you have a spare room for drying!

One heck of grow... I am impressed. Thats alot to handle. I spend almost an hour a day on my little cabinet grow. How much time is required to maintain a garden that size?

Great job!

Hey 3xGrow. Ah living up in the mountains is great. The setup diagram is a killer. Is the left and right side accessible or only one side? With that many 1000K bulbs you would need some killer 12in inline fan to exhaust out all that heat. How big is the room going to be for the big grow?

It's going to be great. Veg them under 1000K for like 1 month they will fill up fast with a combination of topping/FIMing.

Yes, I'm also in the same curse ship as you growing for a living. Wish I have your space to expand the operation both for flowering and breeding. Right now it's all done in 15x15. Keeping it modest until opportunity arise. Plants looking great. Hope you have a spare room for drying!

Yes both left and right sides have 2' of space for me to get in there and work. Luckily it's getting cold and this 6k watt grow is gonna start early november. I will be getting another inline fan or 2 for sure though.

The room is 8' wide x 35' long. I will probably never want to leave that room once it's filled up! My last grow was a single 600w and i was sharing it with my roommates so I only had about a third of the light for my plants. Now looking at this big ol bedroom filled with 100% my plants is a whole new experience! So many strains, all dank as hell, all growing super nicely, man I'm having dreams about my plants every night lol.

15x15 sounds like a real nice space.

One heck of grow... I am impressed. Thats alot to handle. I spend almost an hour a day on my little cabinet grow. How much time is required to maintain a garden that size?

Great job!

Thank you :)

Hmm I water/feed them all by hand about once every 3-4 days. I just mix up a 5gal res and then feed them all with a 2L measuring cup thing and that's been working pretty well. I'd like to set up a drip system but I probably wont do a setup like this again, as much as I love it.

Since I'm counting on this replacing the need for a regular job, I spend a lot of time with my plants. I'm constantly checking the nodes for any signs of hermies. Always checking for signs of bugs, eggs and deficiencies.

If you've ever been unemployed after working for years, it's hard to sit still during the days so I'm always trying to do something lol

But I bet I could spend an hour feeding them once every 3 days if I needed to. Although I risk not getting a premium quality product if I don't check up on them. (I have some seedlings that I'm growing 12/12 from seed and I check them all the time now for signs of sex)

Are you growing as a hobby for some personal smoke?

Here's some bud formation for ya!

Blue Dream Flower Day 10
0914111502.jpg

Blue Dream Flower Day 12
0916110932.jpg

Can you say "Stretch"?
Blue Dream Flower Day 5
0909111143.jpg

Blue Dream Flower Day 11
0915110928.jpg

Check out this Fire OG Kush stretch!
Flowering Day 5

0909111142.jpg

Flowering Day 11
0915110927b.jpg

Today is Day 12. I measured that same plant this morning, she came in at nearly 31in.

The light is now about 20in from all the tops. Maybe about 25-27in from the furthest top.

The Space Bomb was something of TGA's that ive always wanted to get.... ever since finding out about its lineage of the famed "TINY BOMB" .... looks great. i think im gonna order some next time of the Space Bomb. i ordered Tgas Plush berry and all male.... sad. either was i think the entire set up of yours looks chill. i like the gro-dan array/idea.

The Space Bomb was something of TGA's that ive always wanted to get.... ever since finding out about its lineage of the famed "TINY BOMB" .... looks great. i think im gonna order some next time of the Space Bomb. i ordered Tgas Plush berry and all male.... sad. either was i think the entire set up of yours looks chill. i like the gro-dan array/idea.

Really all male? Damn, I bet you could ask subcool to send you a couple free seeds since that happened.

I knew nothing about Space Bomb when I picked up the clone, and after growing her out, I realized that I have stumbled upon an amazingly good strain!
I was pissed at first that I got a low yielding strain, but after smoking the flowers I didn't care anymore :)

I didn't even need to cure the Space Bomb. As soon as the bud was dry, it smelled amazing, tasted amazing, and had a very very comfortable high. Hands down dopest dope I've ever smoked and this wasn't cured at all.

I am curious/excited to see how the Space Bomb performs in a 2L SOG.

Back
Top Bottom