GGG's 2000 Watt Fire OG - Space Bomb - Super Grape Ape and More!

Re: GGG's 2000watt Fire OG, Space Bomb, Super Grape Ape and more!

8x35 is going to be crazy. You'll need a chair with wheels and just stroll down the line tending to the plants. What medium will you be using for plants in that space? Great pics very healthy plants. Where you get the Fire OG Kush?

8x35 is going to be crazy. You'll need a chair with wheels and just stroll down the line tending to the plants. What medium will you be using for plants in that space? Great pics very healthy plants. Where you get the Fire OG Kush?

Haha good idea!

Thank you, I'm glad I can get a few decent pictures with my shitty cell phone camera.

I picked up the Fire OG Kush from Doctor's Orders in Sacramento(Orangevale). I had also gotten some C02 extracted Fire OG hash and holy shit it was the most incredible hash I've ever had. Such a strong OG flavor and smell it was great.

Now I'm leaning more towards a Hempy 2L SOG. I could do such a cool perpetual grow with 6 lights and 6 strains. Harvest every 2 weeks would be a dream come true lol

So the medium will most likely be the 75% perlite 25% verm mix.

I was watching one of Subcool's videos on youtube and he mentioned that you can put sunglasses in front of your camera to get rid of the window blinds effect from the lights.

So here you go! A blurry glimpse of what my world is like.

Today, Day 12 of Flowering
0916111817.jpg

A view from above the Super Grape Apes:
0916111823.jpg

Blue Dream vegged for 4 weeks, now 12 days into flower
0916111818.jpg

Space Bomb after her 14inch stretch
0916111823a.jpg
0916111818a.jpg

Bubba Kush
0916111818b.jpg

Bubba Kush and Space Bomb. Try to guess which is which lol
0916111825a.jpg

A freshly planted Fire OG clone in a mix of 40% hydroton 60% sunshine advanced no4.
0916111815.jpg

The J1(Jack Herer x Skunk 1) on the left there, about 6 days into flowering
0916111817a.jpg

Some misc shots of the room
0916111824.jpg
0916111824a.jpg
0916111822a.jpg
0916111822.jpg
0916111819.jpg

yes indeed.... my room is a 12 foo long by 12 foot wide and 8 feet high. so far im making as many clones as possible from all the lower branches... then next time around im sure ill have more yield than the first main mommas. Space Bomb is nice...that woulda been my first choice before plushie came out. but oh well lol actually funny story with that.. i thought id have such good luck with the plush berries that i saved ONE seed from the 10 pack i bought and well you know the rest out ofthe 9 started one died ...and the other 8 all male. :( i guess im gonna start that LONE last seed i saved, watch thatll be male too! ha.

the Sagarmatha Strawberry cough X NYC Diesel ...as i said im sure its Somas version of NYCDiesel not the actual NYCDiesel. had 10 stones of that and all died outside on a 102 Degree day. and i saved 2 from turning yellow...then out of those two one male and one miraculously female. amazing though i have a feeling id rather plush had been a fem in those 9. i used to have the Bubba Kush strain came all the way from West coast to East 5 yrs ago. or 8 actually and somethin called ALbert Walker. neva heard of it..and a mysterious one 9 yrs ago called L.A. Confidential. lol. didnt realize what i had then. also had Deep Purple which ended up male. so i crossed the deep Purp with L. A. conf. i didnt name it anything cuz it was a Hock-Breed mainly..it was mass produced in seed form. dont think its worth "naming" or giving somethin a title unless its tried n true cross or true genetics. "Known" genetics.

honestly i had been lookin for TINY bomb for a long time.... almost was able to find clones of it yrs ago when it was first whispered about. either way im happy to see its been utilized in a new strain called Space Bomb and i believ e itll be better than its original form. Grape Stomper is a nother nice one too...but im partial to the "World of Seeds" (Landraces Collection) with all the middle eastern strains..they look NICE. personally.

haha are those 2 Liter coke bottles? i used 12 of them lol to start with, ill tell ya what its awfully tough to get them out later on especially if you punched holes into them the little plastic pieces are like barbs inside keeping the medium soil firmly in place...gotta cut down the side of it with scizzors. nice idea im glad you did that. i think theyd be great for small clones to go in but not big momma plants after having used them and seeing their potential.

nice pics. sadly i cannot take any of mine yet...dont have a working cam of any type. wish i could though to wshow the supercroppin' techniques on the 11 mothers.

as well as the two seperate room setup. anyhow itll show up sometime im sure !: ) agian nice pics.

haha are those 2 Liter coke bottles? i used 12 of them lol to start with, ill tell ya what its awfully tough to get them out later on especially if you punched holes into them the little plastic pieces are like barbs inside keeping the medium soil firmly in place...gotta cut down the side of it with scizzors. nice idea im glad you did that. i think theyd be great for small clones to go in but not big momma plants after having used them and seeing their potential.

nice pics. sadly i cannot take any of mine yet...dont have a working cam of any type. wish i could though to wshow the supercroppin' techniques on the 11 mothers.

as well as the two seperate room setup. anyhow itll show up sometime im sure !: ) agian nice pics.

Damn so many males!
Don't worry, that plant in the 2L bottle is going straight into flower and will never be transplanted so I'm not worried about the plastic bottle-barbs going into my soil.

If it goes as planned, the plant in the 2L should give me in the neighborhood of 15grams. I should be able to fit 64 of them under my light and that's well over 2lbs if you add it up. I'm gonna be emulating 420fied's grow but with 1000watt lights and different strains.

I have a Fire OG mom that I've just been training and topping and she's getting pretty damn bushy :) Plus I have 2 more clones that I'm growing into bushy moms.

Oh yeah, I also took about 10 clones today(2 Space Bomb, 2 Bubba Kush, 2 Super Grape Ape and 4 Blue Dreams). I plan to veg these into nice bushy moms :)

space bomb im gettin X10 of next, even though plush berry fucked me over...im going for another...yes another 10 of them again too.... makes me angry and i wanna SEE it..first hand of how Lavender hue like it looks. my room temp is 77 Deg.

always loved the look and characteristics of tiny bomb. n i always wanted TGAs DANNY boy. or others used to call it "Killer Taco". which had hues of all lime green-Yellow, and str8 up yellow..not from yellowing of too much food/nutes but actual coloring of yellow. which i thought was pretty cool in itself.

i recommend Botanicares Pure Blend pro Soil (bloom) for soil containers and Insta karma. i think thats its name lol either that or a john lennon song.... and "Over Drive" looks like a good product. also im botanicares mykoplex. which helps the flowers when they level out to NOT level out and keep producing more os as much as it can... and its a fortifier.

instead of a cloning machine i like the go' ol' 7 inchclear plastic dome with the little non rock wool cubes inside...mixing my own formula of cloning water nutes and Clonex Blue Gel...works better than a water sprayer/cloning machine i think.

do you think i can makes the mommas (11) of em flower and produce buds while making the clones in the other room lik 45 of them vegg then take maybe a fem from the THC bomb and a fem from the Berry bomb and make them actual VEG-Clone makers? ..... im going to def bud the 11 giant mommas... but i cant help it to snip off the litle stragler at the bottom that grow and clone them i know thats what your supposed to do but i cant help but think of how many ill be missin out on to make into clones as the fems all get closer to ending their bud cycle. ..... i think taking the one that produces the most bbranches out of all of them are the best candidates for cloning mommas. lemme know whatya think. or any idewas is most welcome.

(Pinching and twisting the stalks and brqanches often make for a great end product and structure)

space bomb im gettin X10 of next, even though plush berry fucked me over...im going for another...yes another 10 of them again too.... makes me angry and i wanna SEE it..first hand of how Lavender hue like it looks. my room temp is 77 Deg.

always loved the look and characteristics of tiny bomb. n i always wanted TGAs DANNY boy. or others used to call it "Killer Taco". which had hues of all lime green-Yellow, and str8 up yellow..not from yellowing of too much food/nutes but actual coloring of yellow. which i thought was pretty cool in itself.

i recommend Botanicares Pure Blend pro Soil (bloom) for soil containers and Insta karma. i think thats its name lol either that or a john lennon song.... and "Over Drive" looks like a good product. also im botanicares mykoplex. which helps the flowers when they level out to NOT level out and keep producing more os as much as it can... and its a fortifier.

instead of a cloning machine i like the go' ol' 7 inchclear plastic dome with the little non rock wool cubes inside...mixing my own formula of cloning water nutes and Clonex Blue Gel...works better than a water sprayer/cloning machine i think.

do you think i can makes the mommas (11) of em flower and produce buds while making the clones in the other room lik 45 of them vegg then take maybe a fem from the THC bomb and a fem from the Berry bomb and make them actual VEG-Clone makers? ..... im going to def bud the 11 giant mommas... but i cant help it to snip off the litle stragler at the bottom that grow and clone them i know thats what your supposed to do but i cant help but think of how many ill be missin out on to make into clones as the fems all get closer to ending their bud cycle. ..... i think taking the one that produces the most bbranches out of all of them are the best candidates for cloning mommas. lemme know whatya think. or any idewas is most welcome.

(Pinching and twisting the stalks and brqanches often make for a great end product and structure)

Yeah a lot of branches at the bottom never amount to anything so I tend to just take them as clones. But the way my plants have grown this round, I don't have many branches that are insignificant.

I vegged for only a month and after putting them under the HPS and feeding them Iguana Juice and some other additives, they've branched out like crazy and started showing flowers very early.

I want an aeroponic cloner, but my plug tray with a dome gets the job done almost as quick. I also have a seedling heat mat so that increases my odds of getting healthy cuttings.

After seeing 420fieds grow and his results, I plan to never veg my plants again. Aside from my moms of course, since I will need an ample amount of cuttings(approx 64 per light with 6 1kw lights).

Take clones off of a healthy, perky plant. After you see the clones grow, pick the fastest growing one to be your special clone mother.

oh yeah and be careful with the space bomb. she is not the greatest yielder but you can get some nice nugs by either not topping, or topping very earlier to form multiple, tall colas.

ah i had 23 2-Liters. had to cut open down the side of each one since the little plastic barbs from the holes i punched in were holding the entire root mass and soil/medium from poppin out. it didnt matter to me, 2-liters are free and you can always save up more for later. so your sayin' that when the clones are finished with a good or suitable root mass in the grow cube ( which ever that may be) that you can just pick out the best ones and put em in a 2 liter and bud them instantly?...thats what i do. hmmm i think i read your comment wrong but the idea i just mentioned seems ok...you could have all indiviual small bushy plants or Colas rather than waiting for 2 more weeks forthem all (clones) to become a medium sized plant itself. ...

I was thinking on the same lines of finding the most productive (fastest) clone in the first batch and making that the mother clone to produce more clones...i have to say one of the berry Bomb mothers has a strange smell and fruity taste or smell that you can almost taste in other words... ever used to drink that medecine as a kid that was pink colored?..and it tasted like bubblegum and some weird aftertaste?....or some weird taste/smell of bubblegum..? ...well thats what it smells like already...

im guessing a GOOD sign of a healthy and soon to be great smoke is when you super crop and pinch n twust the branches that your fingers sticking together is a good sign eh?....just wondering.. cuz most ( not all) but most have that effect when pinching n twisting..... fingers stick together like they have trichromes all over it but there arent any..i guess it may be an early development of BRIX.

yeah i ordered SPACEbomb finally after discussing this topic. always wanted something with Tiny bomb in it or at least tiny bomb itself/herself. space bomb i take it is a best of both worlds type ida. cindy 99 in it as well ; )

ah i had 23 2-Liters. had to cut open down the side of each one since the little plastic barbs from the holes i punched in were holding the entire root mass and soil/medium from poppin out. it didnt matter to me, 2-liters are free and you can always save up more for later. so your sayin' that when the clones are finished with a good or suitable root mass in the grow cube ( which ever that may be) that you can just pick out the best ones and put em in a 2 liter and bud them instantly?...thats what i do. hmmm i think i read your comment wrong but the idea i just mentioned seems ok...you could have all indiviual small bushy plants or Colas rather than waiting for 2 more weeks forthem all (clones) to become a medium sized plant itself. ...

I was thinking on the same lines of finding the most productive (fastest) clone in the first batch and making that the mother clone to produce more clones...i have to say one of the berry Bomb mothers has a strange smell and fruity taste or smell that you can almost taste in other words... ever used to drink that medecine as a kid that was pink colored?..and it tasted like bubblegum and some weird aftertaste?....or some weird taste/smell of bubblegum..? ...well thats what it smells like already...

im guessing a GOOD sign of a healthy and soon to be great smoke is when you super crop and pinch n twust the branches that your fingers sticking together is a good sign eh?....just wondering.. cuz most ( not all) but most have that effect when pinching n twisting..... fingers stick together like they have trichromes all over it but there arent any..i guess it may be an early development of BRIX.

yeah i ordered SPACEbomb finally after discussing this topic. always wanted something with Tiny bomb in it or at least tiny bomb itself/herself. space bomb i take it is a best of both worlds type ida. cindy 99 in it as well ; )

Yeah basically I'm going to take a ton of clones, wait till they have a nice little root system in their plug and then I'm going to put them straight into 12/12. On day 21 I'll need to take off the bigger fan leaves in the middle, that way you can fit more plants in a smaller space.

So basically there will just be about 60-70 baseball bat colas under my light.

Lol yeah I constantly just rub/squeeze the stems just to get a sneak peak at how they're gonna smell. My space bomb smells the dankest out of all of them so far.

I'm stoked to hear that you actually ordered them! People talk about doing things all the time. Space Bomb is an awesome strain, do you plan on making a cross? If so, I might need you to send me some seeds ;)

a 2 liter army.... I can't wait to see.

:thumb:

Dude I'm so excited to start my next 2L grow, I can hardly sleep lol

And I still have a month and a half before it starts.

I need to find something to get my mind off my grow!

Will you be adding a watering system for the 2L SOG? That'll be a lot of plants to water daily or every other day. Will you be able to handle it? I think once the tent is filled I'll have the watering system going. For me there's only one access point for the tent, reaching in hurts the back and risking breaking the plants lol. Manageable right now, only 16 in so far, but with 64 the task is magnified. The watering system shouldn't be too difficult to put together, got some ideas, just need to get more pvc...

i knew a dude who thought ( in the beginning) when just starting out to grow buds, that he needed a light source that put out the "FULL spectrum" of color in light.... and after i told him to get lights that do that he ended up using christmas lights.... lol anyhow hes the same person who had a tent like your explaining, and fell on top of it.... miraculously he didnt snap that many plants/tops but managed to supercrop accidentally a few lol. and yes killed three. you mentioning the hurt back and breaking plants reminded me of 9 or more years ago.

I think nowadays the kids and young teens years ago all now know how to grow well or moderatly well...therefore were all making good product... i think the dayz of SCHWAG, and Midz will be over soon. then again you will always have the novice grower making seeded buds...hermies, fucked up mexican pressed flat budz and all types of junk. theres always that calm in the middle of the growing years og finally getting intuned with the art and how to maximize your own garden. after that.... youll be able to do it well. i havnt grown in 4 years and this yr i ordered from a web site with an attitude, (seed bank) and its like riding a bike.... i was hesitant at first for the first 3 weeks but oncei noticed i wasnt burning anything and getting everything correct...i knew deep within my mind i was doing it well. hmmm i think i have too many clones GGG.... im going to take up your idea for just flowering them right away.... root masses are enough already...i think im gonna put 4 clones per one 3 gallon pot a white square hydrofarm pot. then bend and tie and train to the desired budding sites i want, hows that sound?..... was thinking of 2 liters too though. jus gotta drink more soda...

jus had to comment on your "Can hardly sleep" its that EXACT Feeling of " things arent done yet" .... while trying to sleep AND mostly the feeling of when you were little and Christmas was in just a few hours the next morning feeling ya know? lol.... when you typed that comment i laughed.... and thought of that exact feeling. ! funny cuz i think you just explained "growers Angst" ..... there should be a comedy skit or a poem about that topic or somethin! lol.

Dude I'm so excited to start my next 2L grow, I can hardly sleep lol

And I still have a month and a half before it starts.

I need to find something to get my mind off my grow!

I love the anticipation of starting a new grow. You're going to run 64 under each 1000 watter, right? I can't wait to see that!

You'll pull 2 pounds per light...lol Sick!!!

:adore:

How are these plants doing? I am very interested in the group of 64 and how you are handling the watering challenges.

check out the Hermie i posted, i think you can find the newer pics i posted or uploaded onto my profile, its 1057 now, lights come on at 11 AM and im changing out the 400 MH with a HPS MH ..so ill have 1000 of HPS in a 600 and a 400.... wondering what you think is best?...a mix of 400 MH and a 600 HPS or both HPS?...... anyhow ill be back but lemme know whatcha think ofthat herms... its got tons of armpit area hairs BUT some areas have those little tiny yellow hardeneing dots in them! lemme know defintly whatcha think ive got it outta tha room for now in darkness and ill quarantine it for now but i know deep down its herm..wish it wasnt but its BESTfor the harvest later on..no seeds so im gonna destroy it today i believe pending the suggestionsand comments ya'all make to me ...hope you all see this soon...will have pics of the females later on today with my shitty web cam.. ; ) supercropping pics as well..

Back
Top Bottom