GGG's 2000 Watt Fire OG - Space Bomb - Super Grape Ape and More!

Damn today has been a busy day.

We had a uhaul truck so we seized the opportunity and moved all the plants over to Cabin B. But in addition to that, I had to wake up and unload a big ass moving truck, then I moved all the plants and lights and fans, setup everything at my new cabin, drove the uhaul 2 hours away to spend a few hours filling it with extremely heavy furniture. After that I drove the truck 30minutes from there to get some pot from my favorite dispensary, then drove the truck 2 and a half hours back up to my cabin and then had to unload the entire truck.

At least I got some good bud today. I got 6 different types of pot and just rolled a joint with all of them. I also drank a Kushtown Soda that was made with Skywalker OG, twas pretty good! Definitely very high and exhausted.

I'm excited to tag along GGG! You and 12 always put a smile on my face.

:bigtoke:

Glad to have you around bro!

My Fire OG in the 2L is looking great so far. And my J1 that is 25 days into flowering is looking soo awesome. I'm just imagining what it'd look like to have 60- 70 of them all next to each other and I know I'll get a better yield than how I have it now.

So my new grow space is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge, and it gets(and stays) pretty cool in there. At night the temp can get as low as 50degrees which is making me nervous. I made sure to shut the windows today, so hopefully it doesn't get too cold tonight.

It was kinda cool, I felt the air that was blowing through my ducting from my 2 1000w lights and the air was actually kinda cold. I'd say the air was 72degrees, so I was just blowing the air right back down to the plants and I got the temp up to 82.

Today my brother and I completely light-proofed the grow room. In fact, we have it so if anyone were to walk in (which is unlikely but still possible) they wouldn't have the slightest clue that a grow room is in the back. It really just looks like a normal sized little room. You have to walk down this slightly narrow path down to where we have a makeshift light-proof door. It's TOP SECRET!

Sorry about the lack of pictures. My little 30x scope is missing and I haven't had a good way to get any pictures since the move. I promise I'll have some soon!

Today is day 33 of flowering. My last pics were from day 20 of flower, so at least we'll see a cool difference with the new pics...

Actually, I can see that my step mom as an iphone. So tomorrow I'll take some pics with that! There we go, problem solved! And it got solved as I was typing this!

Smoke Weed!

We basically were trying to make it so that if the landlord ever needed to "stop by", he wouldn't see the grow without either walking down the secret path, or by busting down my lightproof wall.

I'm thinking about starting a delivery service so that I can legally have the number of plants that I'd like to have. If anyone has any knowledge of how to go about having a larger legal medical marijuana garden in California. It seems like I would need to set up a collective, and for every patient that becomes a member of my club, I'd be allowed to grow 6 more mature plants and have 8 dried ounces.

I'd like to do just 4 1kw lights, with about 64 per light, which would be 256 plants. I understand that the consequences are horrible on a federal level for 100+ plants. I'd just like to remain low-key, with a modest grow space. I don't want to get a warehouse or anything, just a room that pumps out dank like clockwork.

Ok finally got some pictures!!
and a video
Day 34 flowering - YouTube
I haven't reviewed it so hopefully I don't sound toooooo stoned lol.

Day 34 Flowering

Space Bomb
photo_11_4.JPG
photo108.JPG

Blue Dream
photo_13_4.JPG
photo_8_4.JPG

Super Grape Ape
photo_14_1.JPG
photo_6_3.JPG

White Widow
photo_1_11.JPG

Fire OG Kush
photo_9_5.JPG
photo_7_4.JPG
photo_10_6.JPG

J1 Flower day 28
photo_5_8.JPG

Fire OG 2L flower day 23
photo_4_8.JPG

J1 to the left, Fire OG to the right
photo_2_15.JPG

Zee whole room
photo_12_5.JPG

So to my surprise, the defoliated Fire OGs are all smaller than the non-defoliated 2 Fire OGs. I think it has a lot to do with the timing and how many leaves I removed. For instance, my defoliated Blue Dream is the same size as my non-defoliated Blue Dream.

I think certain strains handle defoliation differently. My Super Grape Ape is looking pretty much the same(defoliated vs non-defoliated) and I think it's because of the amount of bud-sites with small leaves sticking out.

Anyway, new pics and video tomorrow.

I'm high, and I'll tell you why!

I took a few clones at day 21 of flowering just to see what happens and they were all doing pretty well until today.

I went in there this morning and to my surprise, 2 of my Super Grape Ape clones were completely dead and dry. I felt the little day 21 nug on the baby clone and it was dry and sticky!

So I took my dead, dry clones out and crumbled them into a clean bowl.
Next, I smoked that bowl. It tasted very very good, was only slightly harsh and got me medicated! I was very surprised to get such great quality from a plant that has been sitting in my cloning station for 2 and a half weeks.

I can only imagine how my REAL finished product is gonna be! I'm so damn excited!

Seriously, that dead clone which was not dried properly, sprayed with a mild nutrient mix and which was not cured at all, tasted better than a lot of the bud I smoke that I get from the clubs for 200 an ounce!

Back
Top Bottom