GGG's 2000 Watt Fire OG - Space Bomb - Super Grape Ape and More!

Fire OG Flower Day 40
IMG_04429.JPG
IMG_04398.JPG

Your garden is looking really good GGG! How's the smell in there? I bet it's nice. Well done friend.

It smells amazing when I walk in there in the morning!

I can't wait to smoke the finished product! I mentioned above that I smoked a little withered clone that had a little nug on it and the nug was all sticky and dank smelling, it crumbled nicely into my bowl and tasted like some average top shelf from the club.

I had to cut down a super grape ape early because we left her outside and people kept leaving the light on outside so I'm scared she's either gonna start revegging, or start becoming a hermie. Either way, I bet the smoke will be decent if it's on the same level as that dead clone.

On another note, I was thinking some more about how I'm gonna do this 2L SOG and my biggest fear is that I'll be WAAY over the limit on plants I can legally have and if I do more than 99, that's a minimum 5 year mandatory sentence from the feds.

So sadly, very sadly, I won't be doing a hempy 2L SOG just yet. I'd like to get away from my dad before starting one. He attracts a lot of attention and I know I can handle keeping a hempy 2L SOG on the downlow.

So, out of paranoia, I'll probably be running 6 large plants under a 1000watt light and just run 2 lights. I can use my brothers recommendation to add another 6 plants and that's probably about it for now.

I am sad/disappointed, but I don't want my family being too worried about me, I told them I would keep it legal and stay under the fed radar. 120+plants at a time, plus the mother plants and additional cuttings will put me at too much of a risk right now.

If I owned my own house, lived far from any neighbors, had a no trespassing sign with a gate to get onto my driveway, I'd run a fatty 2L SOG!

It smells amazing when I walk in there in the morning!

I can't wait to smoke the finished product! I mentioned above that I smoked a little withered clone that had a little nug on it and the nug was all sticky and dank smelling, it crumbled nicely into my bowl and tasted like some average top shelf from the club.

I had to cut down a super grape ape early because we left her outside and people kept leaving the light on outside so I'm scared she's either gonna start revegging, or start becoming a hermie. Either way, I bet the smoke will be decent if it's on the same level as that dead clone.

On another note, I was thinking some more about how I'm gonna do this 2L SOG and my biggest fear is that I'll be WAAY over the limit on plants I can legally have and if I do more than 99, that's a minimum 5 year mandatory sentence from the feds.

So sadly, very sadly, I won't be doing a hempy 2L SOG just yet. I'd like to get away from my dad before starting one. He attracts a lot of attention and I know I can handle keeping a hempy 2L SOG on the downlow.

So, out of paranoia, I'll probably be running 6 large plants under a 1000watt light and just run 2 lights. I can use my brothers recommendation to add another 6 plants and that's probably about it for now.

I am sad/disappointed, but I don't want my family being too worried about me, I told them I would keep it legal and stay under the fed radar. 120+plants at a time, plus the mother plants and additional cuttings will put me at too much of a risk right now.

If I owned my own house, lived far from any neighbors, had a no trespassing sign with a gate to get onto my driveway, I'd run a fatty 2L SOG!

Do what you're comfortable with my friend. In time you'll be able to set up your garden as you wish. It's best to be safe.

:thumb:

So I've decided on a 6 plant per 4'x5' SCROG with DWC buckets.

At least for now.
I'd love to try out aeroponics, so I might make an aero system but DWC seems a bit easier.

I'll have 12 plants vegging for 1-2 months from cutting on a mobile standalone scrog table thing. And 12 plants budding. I'll have 4 of these table/rack/scroggy/things and aim for a harvest every month (approximately).

Ok so I've sampled everything. I took a few small nugs from various plants and dried them for 3 days.

The sugar leaves on the Space Bomb were so strong and tastes seriously amazing and not harsh at all, I was surprised because I'm usually very anti-leaf. Needless to say, the bud was dank as fuck already.

The Fire OG was delicious and quite potent.

The Blue Dream was very very potent and tastes great.

The Super Grape Ape was very tasty and stoney.

question:
Ive read every word on the first few pages ofthis grow... simply amazing how fast they are growing.

But I see you are using a wealth od nutes... Is the more the better? Possible chance of getting a chem burn? I use a grow nute with superthrive and will use a bloom nute with super thrive when I switch the lights. I feel I should get mroe nutes and supercharge my grow.!?

question:
Ive read every word on the first few pages ofthis grow... simply amazing how fast they are growing.

But I see you are using a wealth od nutes... Is the more the better? Possible chance of getting a chem burn? I use a grow nute with superthrive and will use a bloom nute with super thrive when I switch the lights. I feel I should get mroe nutes and supercharge my grow.!?

Thanks, glad to have you check out my grow.

While I do use a lot of nutrients, I make sure my ppm is where I want it. If you don't have a PPM reader pen thing, get one; mine was 15 bucks.
As they get older I slowly raise my PPM from about 150 to 1300 at the end of bloom.

I actually have burned my plants before when I was only using FloraGrow and superthrive. Now that I have the ppm meter, I have yet to burn my plants and I feed them all types of stuff.

I like to have a beneficial bacteria/fungi to improve root growth, more roots means more buds. I also like to have a b vitamin supplement to support good health and I've heard they improve the aroma that the buds produce.

Then a potassium silicate product for strong stems. Some type of bloom booster. A carb product for energy and to feed the beneficial bacteria. enzymes to break down dead root matter and turn it into nitrogen rich food for the plants. annnd a humic acid to improve nutrient uptake.

It sure is a lot of shit, but I'm telling you, my bud is so fucking dank it's ridiculous. I'm almost afraid to smoke it! But I will overcome my fears ;)

Now that I'm migrating over towards DWC buckets, I'm probably gonna do some tests to see which nutrients make the most difference and which ones don't make any noticeable difference.

Anyways! If you're on a budget like I was/am, I'd probably get a bloom booster first, then maybe the beneficial microbes, then a carb product like Bud Candy to increase the taste and give the plant extra stores of energy while also feeding you beneficial bacteria.

How do you dry the sample nugs in 3 days? Glad to hear you're loving the smoke from these plants. Smoke without harshness does that mean you'll be skipping the curing?

I should have dried them for one more day but I just couldn't resist, plus we were out of pot.

They were also very very small. We had a nice bowl from each plant.

I probably won't be doing the longest of cures. It'll be hard to resist with this being my first crop since June, the pot-supply has been quite low so we will be smoking the bud as soon as it's dry. But since there will be so much, most of it will get cured for a while.

So far, uncured samples have been better than some of the top shelf medical marijuana that I've had, so that's gotta be a good sign right?

Ok, so since I don't have a mailing address and I really needed nutrients, I picked up AN's Jungle Juice since I figured it'd be a good idea to start using a 3-part nutrient as I make my switch to BPN's 3-part.

I also got 6 DWC lids and a pretty cool 4-plug air pump. But I forgot to get air stones and I need 3 more buckets.

Now I need to learn how to make them automatically recirculate because I wanna scrog with them.

You got both JJ and BPN 3parts? Will you be doing a grow comparison for both nutes? Scrog will definitely be helpful to spread the canopy evenly giving you more yield. Looking forward to your new setup.

I don't have BPN yet, but I am planning on getting as soon as I can.

I'm gonna start a new journal for the plants I have in veg, be sure to give it a look!

Back
Top Bottom