GGG's 2000 Watt Fire OG - Space Bomb - Super Grape Ape and More!

Re: GGG's 2000watt Fire OG, Space Bomb, Super Grape Ape and more!

Will you be adding a watering system for the 2L SOG? That'll be a lot of plants to water daily or every other day. Will you be able to handle it? I think once the tent is filled I'll have the watering system going. For me there's only one access point for the tent, reaching in hurts the back and risking breaking the plants lol. Manageable right now, only 16 in so far, but with 64 the task is magnified. The watering system shouldn't be too difficult to put together, got some ideas, just need to get more pvc...

Yes there will definitely be a drip irrigation system feeding my plants.

with hundreds of plants, no way could I hand-water them all

Ok, my computer was with my step mom for a few days but I finally got it back!

Today is day 22 of flowering. I took the following pictures on day 20 of flowering.
Enjoy :)

Space Bomb looking bomb!
Photo01591.jpg

Photo01642.jpg

Fire OG looking like some fire!
Photo01451.jpg

Blue Dream looking dreamy!(please excuse the hair, focus on the trichomes)
Photo0152.jpg

White Widow looking smaller than the other buds but smells amazing
Photo01703.jpg

Super Grape Ape lookin super!
Photo01721.jpg

I'll take some new pics tomorrow and we'll look at how the nugs have changed over the past 3 days no?

I love the anticipation of starting a new grow. You're going to run 64 under each 1000 watter, right? I can't wait to see that!

You'll pull 2 pounds per light...lol Sick!!!

:adore:

Yep! 64+ per light. With a different strain under each light.

How are these plants doing? I am very interested in the group of 64 and how you are handling the watering challenges.

Doin great!

I'm still saving up 2Ls and clones for the next grow but I'll be sure to journal it!

Looking really nice! im a huge fan of Fire Og and im in on:thumb: ur grow!!

I've never had the bud before, bud I've had some Fire OG C02-extracted hash that was the greatest concentrate I've ever had.

Thanks for checkin out my grow!
:)

Ok I just measured my Fire OG that's in the 2L and today being day 13 she is now 14in tall with little buds starting to form.

So far so good with the 2L. We just got our new cabin so now we have 2 cabins. After the landlord looks through the place, I'm gonna setup a mother & clone area. I figured since my future grows are going to require tons of clones, I'm going to need a GOOD mother plant and clone area.

Right now I have 1 good Fire OG mom. The rest of my mother plants are still little clones right now, there's: (2) Fire OG, (2) Blue Dream, (5) Space Bomb, (4) Super Grape Ape and (2) White Widows

Holy Fuck I almost forgot!

I picked up 2 FANTASTIC clones from the dispensary yesterday. I got there in the morning just after they got their full stock of clones in. I lucked out and got 2 Querkle clones that are first-generation from seedling, meaning someone planted a Querkle seed, grew it until she was big enough for clones and then sold those clones to the club.

These clones are beautiful, they have fattttty stalks already and they have those distinguishable Querkle leaves. I found a couple of great plants to make into mothers.

And there was only 2 of them at the club and they were kinda hidden behind all the OG Kush and Blue Dreams.

I'll probably take some new pictures today. Hopefully my brother comes back to my cabin with his pimp-phone that has a macro setting on the camera(I used his phone for the last pics I posted)

Today I defoliated 3 plants that have a twin that i can compare to.

I removed the larger fan leaves off of 1 Blue Dream, 1 Super Grape Ape and 1 Fire OG. They all have a plant right next to it that looks exactly the same so that I can compare the difference in bud growth and overall quality. My friend freaked out the first time I mentioned defoliating and basically told me it was a bad idea. We shall see!

Congrats on the new clones. Querkle is a great strain you will not be disappointed! Added this to my wish list just now. The pics looks good. Camera phones are getting better with documenting visuals being so small. Do you delete the photos from your bro's phone after? Just to be safe no trail back to you.

Congrats on the new clones. Querkle is a great strain you will not be disappointed! Added this to my wish list just now. The pics looks good. Camera phones are getting better with documenting visuals being so small. Do you delete the photos from your bro's phone after? Just to be safe no trail back to you.

oh shit, good idea.
I'll have to delete them next time.

So I got to experience one of the downsides to being a grower today:

We just got another cabin, now we have two. My veg area was shitty at Cabin A . We got into Cabin B two days ago and I figured today would be a good day to make a killer Mother/Clone area so I spent the whole day making the cleanest veg setup I've ever made. After getting to relax for a bit we got a call from the realty office telling us that the homeowner didn't know we had already moved in and was on his way to come spend the night in the cabin...

So I had to QUICKLY disassemble my new mother/clone area and carry all the plants back into my van and back to Cabin A.

I'm sure you guys know how sketch it is when you are carrying plants from point A to point B! Imagine living down the street from a highway patrol officer and having to bring a van full of plants right past his house MULTIPLE TIMES IN ONE DAY. FUCK THAT!

Thankfully I'm not a lazy stoner and I got EVERYTHING back to Cabin A really quickly and without being seen by any passerby. My plants are all in one of my bathrooms vegging in the bathtub with a sideways T5, a T8 shop light and one 54watt CFL with a 4" fan in there to move air around.

Damn, I'm glad I didn't try to bring my big flowering plants to Cabin B! Phew!

Feel free to share a similar story

Yeah I don't like moving plants from A to B it stresses them out. Did that a few times and always end up loosing some plants due to heat, lack of ventilation (they have to be boxed in), breaking branches, etc...glad you figured it all out before the homeowner goes in. You're from CA? With a medical card the LEO shouldn't be a problems. Unless growing above the limit, haha.

Yeah I don't like moving plants from A to B it stresses them out. Did that a few times and always end up loosing some plants due to heat, lack of ventilation (they have to be boxed in), breaking branches, etc...glad you figured it all out before the homeowner goes in. You're from CA? With a medical card the LEO shouldn't be a problems. Unless growing above the limit, haha.

I think there's some type of liability issue if you are a renter growing, but idk, it might just be bullshit.

Either way, the less people that know where I live and that I grow, the better ;)

Super excited to start my "420field"(2L defoliated hempy sog)

I bought 21 2Ls yesterday. I would have gotten more but I needed to buy some groceries too and needed to stay within budget. I also got a big ass bag of perlite and a few smaller bags of vermiculite, I bought every bag that they had at Aces Hardware but it wasn't enough, but it should be cool for now.

Also got the spray paint and had a little fun spray painting all my 2Ls last night.

Probably in about a week I'll take my first big round of clones off of my Fire OG mom that has been through some shit but seems to be recovering nicely.

I still have 5 space bomb, 4 super grape ape and 3 white widow clones in the dome and they are about a week old. Probably almost time to start letting some air get into the dome but I like to wait till about 2 weeks since I have bad luck with taking the dome off at 1 week.

I think I have only about 35 2Ls saved up so far. Either way, I'm cool with starting off a few plants asap and then just adding more of the same strain under the light.

My Fire OG that's been in the 2L for 16 days now and is doing great.

Sorry for the lack of pictures lately, there will be some soon!

You're right. The #1 rule to this club is not telling anyone. Looks like you're all stocked up on the 2L and ready for some 420fied action! Have you thought about placing the bottles in the racks that they come in? Makes moving 8 bottle at a time with ease. Can find them behind most gas station. ;}

You're right. The #1 rule to this club is not telling anyone. Looks like you're all stocked up on the 2L and ready for some 420fied action! Have you thought about placing the bottles in the racks that they come in? Makes moving 8 bottle at a time with ease. Can find them behind most gas station. ;}

I didn't think of that, but it sounds like a great idea!

My Fire OG mom is ready for me to take some clones. I'll probably start off with 20-30 plants until I make an aero-cloner. My other "mother" plants are still quite small so it's gonna be a little while before I have enough clones to fill all the 2Ls.

I predict in a couple months I'll have a super awesome 2L hempy sog.

I love seeing 420fied's plants and can't wait to see what that setup looks like with different strains and on a bigger scale. It looks like Snow White is a heavier yielder than most of my strains but I think it'll go nicely. I think the Fire OG I have is the lightest yielding plant and that'll actually be the first 2L SOG that I'm doing.

The Fire OG is a bit stretchy but I think when I fill the 2Ls with Blue Dream I'll get results like 420fied.

Regardless, it seems to me that 420fied has the best setup for maximizing space and reducing time to harvest while also giving you only the best bud instead of jar-filling-popcorn buds.

Anyway I guess my brother is coming up tonight so as soon as I get his phone, I'm gonna get some new pictures. Today is day 29 of flowering so we should see a good difference between the new pictures and the last ones I posted.

Blue Dream is a frosty-ass plant.

Can't wait to see them filled up. I've smoked Blue Dream from CA before and that stuff is amazing. Wish they come in feminized seed. Maybe Cali Connection is working on it who knows. The world could use a strain like that to the collection. 2L SOG is going to be a blast! Still collecting 2L from friends and need like 100 more or so to fill the area I have. 420fied snow white has C99 genetic, which is a fast flowering sativa stay relatively short, and is also has good yield. But I'm sure any other plants can get at least 5-10g per plant with no problem. Looking forward to some pics (don't forget to delete the photos the phone leave no trail!).

Can't wait to see them filled up. I've smoked Blue Dream from CA before and that stuff is amazing. Wish they come in feminized seed. Maybe Cali Connection is working on it who knows. The world could use a strain like that to the collection. 2L SOG is going to be a blast! Still collecting 2L from friends and need like 100 more or so to fill the area I have. 420fied snow white has C99 genetic, which is a fast flowering sativa stay relatively short, and is also has good yield. But I'm sure any other plants can get at least 5-10g per plant with no problem. Looking forward to some pics (don't forget to delete the photos the phone leave no trail!).

Blue Dream was actually the first plant I ever grew but never got to see her flower. My BDs have the most "frost" next to the Space Bomb followed by the Fire OG. Although tomorrow's macro shots will speak for themselves.

My Space Bomb is a C99 cross, in a way.

My brother just got here and we're going to move the plants to the new cabin tomorrow morning(gonna take some pics after the move) so that I can let them flower as long as they need to. If I let them stay at Cabin A then I'd have to cut them down on day 60 and I'd like to cut them down on day "25% amber trichs" ;)

Back
Top Bottom