Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

Keeps looking better everytime i see them.

Sent from my iPad using 420

:thanks:

am I seeing right? are those buds purple?
ik its too early to ask but do u see more of ww or cookies?

Hi shbi! I'll have to look closer in person. It might change colors. The one on the AMS web site has some slight purple to it. I've never grow ww or gsc but maybe someone who has can chime in. From what I see online it looks kinda like both. Frosty and thick and looks like some Fox tailing. The one in my box is doing that a lot but not sure if it's due to bad lighting. The smell is light. I'm not sure how to explain it. I live in an apt but the hall didn't smell but when I opened the door I'd get a nice light mj smell. Sometimes it smells like cat pee but It was light. I didn't feel worried about venting it into the street. I'm not sure why. I could smell it in my tent but smelled very little coming from the duct. When I go in front of my window I smell nothing. I just connected my duct filter today and that's because I wasn't going to be home.

Hey rm, thanks. I have tried more restricted drippers but wasnt a fan. These work fine for me i just have to keep an eye on my run off levels and add or subtract 30sec to a minute as needed. When I started flower I was getting good runoff but i guess with the long veg they wanted more. I didnt notice because this wasnt an issue in my previous grows. I was also trying to keep my nute usage down. I don't want to buy another bottle, going organic! So far since flush I'd say they look better but I'll post pics Friday. They aren't that bad anyways. Only about 3-4 more weeks going off AMS seeds flower time but I'm sure it will go longer.

pennywise said:
What size pots do you use for your top feed coco set up?

Hey PW I'm pretty sure these are 3gal but they could be 2gal. I think their was some confusion when I originally bought them. I have a plant flowering in a 4" pot but prefer 3 gal pots. I may do 5 gal in the next couple of grows since its organic and doesn't need expensive nutes. The only thing that matters with coco is having a big root mass in whatever pot your in so you can water multiple times giving you hydro results. I'd need to get an RO system though because it's already too much carrying those water jugs back and forth.

Ok thanks for the quick reply, id really love to find a 6" square container. I have 4 caps used to top feed rockwool blocks and they really do a good job. Just not sure if theres that big of a difference between coco and rockwool. Ive grown 5' plants with 6" rockwool blocks, kinda hoping coco would do the same.

Ill look around and see what i can find, 1 gallon would be great.

I'll be watching!

Baby's looking bad boy bro. Subbed up . nice set up you have

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey thanks velk and welcome in. It's been great up until my lock out. Hopefully the problem is resolved. Getting the perfect amount of runoff now. Just finished vacuuming.

IMAG20573.jpg

Speaking of RO, I just got a system. Lol. Everything I saw online was so expensive but I found this little company called Titan Water Pro. I have no affiliation with them but I suggest you look into them if you want an inexpensive RO system. They sell on eBay and the prices were almost too good to be true. It turns out the store they sell out of is in canyon country, Ca. Right by my work so I stopped in and left with this great system! The guy built the RO system right there infront of me. The customer service was on point! The system feels like quality, no leaks or any of that. This is a 5 stage system with tank, the 5th stage is an alkaline filter. It adds cal/mag back into the RO water and raises ph to 8. Great for drinking and plants aside from the ph. All this came in at around $100! I'm still purging the system but so far I am very happy with my purchase.

IMAG20573.jpg

Speaking of RO, I just got a system. Lol. Everything I saw online was so expensive but I found this little company called Titan Water Pro. I have no affiliation with them but I suggest you look into them if you want an inexpensive RO system. They sell on eBay and the prices were almost too good to be true. It turns out the store they sell out of is in canyon country, Ca. Right by my work so I stopped in and left with this great system! The guy built the RO system right there infront of me. The customer service was on point! The system feels like quality, no leaks or any of that. This is a 5 stage system with tank, the 5th stage is an alkaline filter. It adds cal/mag back into the RO water and raises ph to 8. Great for drinking and plants aside from the ph. All this came in at around $100! I'm still purging the system but so far I am very happy with my purchase.

Hey BF what's happening? Plants are looking good. on that RO system you're showing off there what type of ppm levels are you looking at after the purge?

Thats an awesome price, ill have to check it out

Yeah I'm really happy, I don't think you'll regret it. I'll keep posting updates throughout my grow if anything happens. I think I've spent over $150 this grow on ro water from the vending machine and now I don't even need to buy water bottles for drinking.

Hey raz thanks! I'll have a better idea tomorrow for the RO. I've only purged the tank twice. But here is where we are at

IMAG2058.jpg

35ppm out of the RO and almost 300 at the tap I don't know what the final number will be as cal/mag and other minerals have been readded to my RO water. Tastes good!

Oh yeah little update on the plants. Looking super frosty and smells amazing. When I open the tent my bedroom is filled with the sweet smells of weed and it lingers even though I have the filter going and zip the tent back up

Yeah I'm really happy, I don't think you'll regret it. I'll keep posting updates throughout my grow if anything happens. I think I've spent over $150 this grow on ro water from the vending machine and now I don't even need to buy water bottles for drinking.

Hey raz thanks! I'll have a better idea tomorrow for the RO. I've only purged the tank twice. But here is where we are at

IMAG2058.jpg

35ppm out of the RO and almost 300 at the tap I don't know what the final number will be as cal/mag and other minerals have been readded to my RO water. Tastes good!

Oh yeah little update on the plants. Looking super frosty and smells amazing. When I open the tent my bedroom is filled with the sweet smells of weed and it lingers even though I have the filter going and zip the tent back up

WOW :thedoubletake: Your tap water has around the same ph as mine, way to high if adding nutrients at the recommend numbers, I had a fit when I was running my undercurrent bio-bucket system trying to get the numbers right. With that being said I'd be jumping up and down with ppm lower than 100. I have another mate on IC that stopped using his RO system cause he said that it took so long to filter, like 3-4 hours just to get a gal, is yours the same? Thanks man:thumb:

Hey yeah, I like this because it's low ppm and adds cal/mag back into the clean water. Should be a big help. RO filters are slow and give off waste water that you need to drain. The membrane is for 50 gallons a day but you can get ones rated higher. It is a very slow process but it ends up saving money in the long run and it's more convenient to not have to Cary jugs up and down stairs. It also came with a tank that I can shut off so I'll probably end up using the tank for drinking and cooking and let it fill up my jugs slowly. I have 3 five gallon jugs so once my rez is filled I'll be able to always have water on hand. The tank has nice pressure when full and fills stuff up pretty fast.

Edit: Titan Water Pro states with the alkaline filter the water should be no more then 60 ppm so I'm flushed and ready to rock.

Wow, nice system RO water is the thing for you, healthy and useful! Add a pinch of sea salt to your glass of water and get that minerals in your body! :D :love: :Namaste:

Wow, nice system RO water is the thing for you, healthy and useful! Add a pinch of sea salt to your glass of water and get that minerals in your body! :D :love: :Namaste:

Hey T! Yes I can't wait. No more fluoride and other "additives" in my house! I did read that about the sea salt or Himalayan salt but I ended up getting an alkaline filter. It's right after the RO membrane and adds cal/mag and other minerals back into the water. It also makes the water alkaline for drinking. Not so good for plants but that's an easy fix.

Great price on the RO!

Question, that thing that adds the cal/mag back in... Does it wear out or run out of cal/mag and have to be replaced?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey cnc welcome in! All the filters in the system will eventually wear out and need to be replaced including the alkaline filter.

Edit. Just filled up a 5 gal jug of water. I think the tank was full so it did go faster then it normally would but it took an hour. I'm timing this next jug so I can just set an alarm when my jugs are done filling up.

Back
Top Bottom