Godfather OG Flowering In June?

Jkassfool

420 Member
I planted GODFATHER og feminized seeds outdoors in May, full socal sun. One is going perfect, 24 in plus. the other, six feet away, began flowering at 10 inches?? And is seeming to stay that way. I'm hitting it w Verde 16-2-1 weekly to try and kick back to veg. What's up? Anyone experienced this. With any strain.

I planted GODFATHER og feminized seeds outdoors in May, full socal sun. One is going perfect, 24 in plus. the other, six feet away, began flowering at 10 inches?? And is seeming to stay that way. I'm hitting it w Verde 16-2-1 weekly to try and kick back to veg. What's up? Anyone experienced this. With any strain.
Hey @Jkassfool cool name. Hope your having a nice day.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Is it possible that it's an auto seed and not a photo?
Otherwise it would be in veg.
Just a thought.
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

When she 50/50 ambers, I'll take her down.

If you don't like potent cannabis, there are "mild" stains available that you can harvest when they're ready instead of having to wait until half the trichomes have degraded.

Ditto on Bill, sounds like an auto, and yes sir those beans gets crossed up all the time. Sister doesnt mean identical sister, just same family so could be totally different pheno expression.

Not familiar with Verde product but as you prolly know - light hours control flowering cycle so no matter which nutes you use….. she won’t / shouldn’t revert back to veg cycle until you tweak her light hours.

welcome aboard Jkassfool

Ditto on Bill, sounds like an auto, and yes sir those beans gets crossed up all the time. Sister doesnt mean identical sister, just same family so could be totally different pheno expression.

Not familiar with Verde product but as you prolly know - light hours control flowering cycle so no matter which nutes you use….. she won’t / shouldn’t revert back to veg cycle until you tweak her light hours.

welcome aboard Jkassfool
The nute thing was advice from a baller bro in Trinity Co. These are in full Socal Temecula sunshine. Gotta be a seed mix up. Her sis is taking off, while she thickens w flower. I guess I'll hit her with Tiger Bloom. Buy the ticket, take the ride. Thx!

I like my buzz thick. 50/50 seems to give it more couch lock, not a fan of thinking whilst stoned.

Try Sensi Seeds' Black Domina. It's a BFH (or used to be, at least).

The nute thing was advice from a baller bro in Trinity Co. These are in full Socal Temecula sunshine. Gotta be a seed mix up. Her sis is taking off, while she thickens w flower. I guess I'll hit her with Tiger Bloom. Buy the ticket, take the ride. Thx!
Hey @Jkassfool, and welcome to the forum!

I think it's a case of a rogue auto seed, and no nutes are gonna convert it.

happy growing! :)

Back
Top Bottom