Good evening

Solstice

420 Member
Hi there and good evening from the Highlands of Scotland.

I was just about to go ahead and post my very first question on here. but I felt I better introduce myself.

My name is Barry I've been unsuccessfully growing cannabis since 2013 and have never managed to run a grow till the very end as I usually end up smoking myself into oblivion.... I'm a gluten when it comes to cannabis so much so that I quit 5 years or so ago because of my 8 - 10 gram a day habit.

I've decided to have a relationship with cannabis again but this time as a user an not an abuser.
I joined the forum to ask questions about how I should go about growing cannabis in hempy buckets which has left me very excited but at the same time anxious incase I fall back into old habits. I hope I'll find the guidance I'm looking for as I was in a rutt about which cannabis forum I should join.

Thank you

Hiya Solstice,

Its not a strong story for me to want to help you out growing cannabis. Figuring out if you can do it again and not have bad stuff happen isn’t an experiment I really want to facilitate.

BUUT - I want to grow some of the best tomatoes in the world using some techniques I’ve learned from growing cannabis.

I’ve found growing plants, much like having animals and reptiles (I need them eat the mosquitos, I also have no choice! They’re timy geckos!) it gives a nice sense of balance.

In my signature is a link to my Wasabi seed grow. When you have to put the seeds in the freezer for two months, yeah patience.

Sure loads of people will offer better advice! But for me - vrowing any plant with a harvest, weed, tomato - I once harvested a pineapple!

Start there. Get the soil in your fingers first.

Its gonna help you grow better after!

Nick

Welcome to 420mag Barry you definitely come to the right place which you will see rather quickly the support here is great! Once I got the hang of growing my own bud I definitely appreciated it more plus Sometimes it's great to take a break.. you tolerances become lower which I try to stay that way.

Bit of a random one a friend of mine has said a few times that up Scotland is the only place that has the old school exodus cheese strain us southerners are mad for! You know anything about that? 🤣

✌🏽

Hi there and good evening from the Highlands of Scotland.

I was just about to go ahead and post my very first question on here. but I felt I better introduce myself.

My name is Barry I've been unsuccessfully growing cannabis since 2013 and have never managed to run a grow till the very end as I usually end up smoking myself into oblivion.... I'm a gluten when it comes to cannabis so much so that I quit 5 years or so ago because of my 8 - 10 gram a day habit.

I've decided to have a relationship with cannabis again but this time as a user an not an abuser.
I joined the forum to ask questions about how I should go about growing cannabis in hempy buckets which has left me very excited but at the same time anxious incase I fall back into old habits. I hope I'll find the guidance I'm looking for as I was in a rutt about which cannabis forum I should join.

Thank you
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Solstice. You came to the right place for expert growing advice. Also I think everyone here has had some type of experience with using too much of one thing or another. CL🍀 :welcome: :party: :theband: :circle-of-love: :420:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Solstice

Do you grow in soil, water, or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Thank you for the lovely welcomes. I think I'm going to like it here. 🙂

Cheers
Sorry I'm late my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
Wonderful members here will help you with anything you need.
How is your Hemp grow going?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hi there bill dude.

Something tells me it was worth waiting for you.

Thank you for popping by to welcome me to the forum. Really appreciate you and everyone else's kindness. 🙏

As for the hempys.

I Wish I stuck them in dirt as I don't think I prepared for growing them the hempy way.

I'll continue running them for another week and if they don't look any happier I'm going to pop them into the ground and forget about them until the summer solstice 🌞.

Thanks for asking dude. 👍

Hi there bill dude.

Something tells me it was worth waiting for you.

Thank you for popping by to welcome me to the forum. Really appreciate you and everyone else's kindness. 🙏

As for the hempys.

I Wish I stuck them in dirt as I don't think I prepared for growing them the hempy way.

I'll continue running them for another week and if they don't look any happier I'm going to pop them into the ground and forget about them until the summer solstice 🌞.

Thanks for asking dude. 👍
Good morning Mucker. :ciao: :high-five:
A lot of Hempy growers use an automated watering system to keep roots wet.
It's a lot of work.
For ease of use soil will be the least work.
Hempy you feed full strength nutrients with calmag at 5.8 ph. Constantly
I run coco, similar concept just a little less work.
Anything I can help with let me know my friend.
I'm always around.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom