Got Keif?

Jackalope

We all know that keeping up at the end of harvest is hard to do. After finishing a tent and and a closet I got behind on all kinds of things. 1 to note is my keif tray of my stash box. I don't remember when I cleaned it out last. Plenty of new weed to try so it never crossed my mind. Screen marks in the packed keif so it has been full for a while. I don't smoke keif, hash or concentrates very often. Think I am going to add a teaspoon or 2 next time I make coconut oil. Anyone see any problems with that? Here is a picture just because LMAO.
View media item 1542714

Love your box by the way....I need one of those..............

The one I have is a Ryot. It is a little small but it works. I can only leave the top of my grinder in it plus papers. Don't need a kief catcher with the box anyway so no big deal. After 2 years or so it is still holding up well with tons of use. Only one or 2 small holes in the mesh

Interesting Icemann420. You said it works better. Does that mean the process is different when adding kief. I understand that other things can help. I just don't understand why you are suggesting adding something to infused oil.

Truthfully Jack that is my how my wife's does It she adds that to her coconut oil Kief and bud mix through her research it is said that the lecithin helps with the fatty acids in the brain passing the barrier or some shit I really don't know but she told me to tell you that lol she's the brains ash says look in to it and you won't b disappointed it helps the body absorb the oil and use the nutrients and medicinal properties easier

I use sunflower lecithin it in my edibles I wouldn’t add to my oils. If you wanted you can drink it in water with your dose or something maybe.
why not for the oils that's the only way we have ever made it please educate me

I don’t believe we use it for a proper dosage. The way the wife explains it to me It just helps carry the cannabis oils deeper in the body for a fuller effect due to the lecithin it could just b theory idk but if you research it there are plenty of recipes that suggest using it

Back
Top Bottom