Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

It's amazing how that weight can sneak up on you!
It really is. I saw it but I didn't see it, if that makes any sense. But when I starting taking down Copy I got a big hint. Each significant branch was way heavy!
Is that 165 + 60 for a total of 225g? Or did you factor the 60 into the original 165?

Either way it looks like those last 20 days made a bit of difference for Copy.
The additional 60 was not factored into Partial Paste's total, so close to 20oz for all three.:)

Those 20 days did help some.

Bud density improved. However, she only had a slight trace of amber -- was nearly all cloudy.

Hello again.

I did another half-assed trim job. This time on Copy. She'll be bowl-trimmed once she's dry enough.

Here's the pile o' weed from her takedown:
Copy 3-7-24  END pile.JPG

Here's what her trichs looked like at the end:

Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (1).jpg
Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (2).jpg
Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (3).jpg
Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (4).jpg
Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (5).jpg

Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (6).jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE
Where was I? I don't know! Sweet harvest GDB! And it's comforting to know math is real when Shed's recipe grew as well as a pro's! Nice going @InTheShed !

Hello gang.

I took Copy (chopped Mar. 7) out of the fridge on Tuesday, after 9 days in, and have been burping her down since then. This morning she's holding steady at 60RH and will be bagged for curing.

Her tentmate Paste (mostly chopped Feb. 18) was also dried in the fridge. She's been bagged and curing for a few weeks now.

The final weights on both:

Paste -- 165g

I now know I took her down too early. Prompted into action by the appearance of a single seed and serial foxtailing, I made a huge mistake by jumping the gun. Her buds are somewhat light and airy. In a nutshell, she doesn't taste very good, doesn't get me very high and doesn't produce very much rosin when smashed. Pain balm maybe? (BTW, I lost track of the seed. Shame. I wanted to see if it was viable.)
FFc Paste 3-21-24 fwgt 165g.JPG

Copy -- 331g

She got to stand for about 18 days after Paste was taken and that time served her well. I could tell she was heavy when I was chopping her, but I didn't think it was this heavy! She nearly overran my large bowl.

Her buds are firm and heavy. I've yet to try her but I strongly suspect she'll be superior to her tentmate.
FFc Copy 3-21-24 fwgt 331g.JPG

You may recall that when I took down Paste I left a lot of her bottom growth in place to further mature. The remainder was taken down on Mar. 10 so she got 20 more days of growth over the original plant.

Partial Paste is still in the fridge, but she'll be coming out within the next few days.

She now weighs 82g with the stems still attached. I'm guessing I'll get at least another 60+ grams from her.
Paste part 3-21-24 mid-fridge 82g.JPG

So that's the skinny on the Forbidden Fruit clones.

I grew a pound without even realizing I was doing it! :Rasta:

----------------------------

Lastly, I broke out my chef's apron last night and made some infused "Almond Joy" cookies. I used 113g of cannabutter for 16 cookies. They contain shaved coconut, almonds and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Modestly speaking, they are friggin' delicious and fairly potent too!

Almond Joy cookies 3-20-24.JPG

------------------------------

That's today's news.

It will likely be quiet here for a minute.

I'll be back to give smoke/smash reports on Copy and Partial Paste when the time is right.

Until then, happy growing to you all.

-------------------------------

Thanks for taking an interest!

PEACE
Sorry I haven’t been here much at all but I have been looking in intermittently, and congrats on the harvest! I can see why you’re more psyched for the bigger harvest girl. I hate when I feel forced to take them earlier than I like. But a pound is a pound. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom