Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Great show!

Great colours!

Awesome pipe!

I’m picturing you in your rocking chair on your front porch, pipe in hand, blanket over your knees, yelling at random kids to stay off your lawn! Lolling!
Thanks Tra.

I ain't the grumpy, old, pothead on the front porch yet, but I hope to get there someday! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

[CORRECTION: In my post last Thursday I said that Copy was taken down on her Flip 113. That was incorrect. I should have stated on her Flip 102.]

-------------------------

It's Flip + 105 for a piece of Pace and today she's coming down!

You may recall that when I took down Paste on her Flip + 85 (Feb. 19) that I left her bottom portion in place and she was placed back in the tent to further mature. There was quite a bit of immature bud growth down there that just needed a bit more time and light.

So she sat under the light for 20 more days, receiving a reduced dosages of Strive nutrients and sometimes just plain water.

Her buds firmed up significantly. They're solid now, no longer airy and light. She didn't really amber up much but most of her clears went to cloudy. Overall, I believe it was worth it to leave her in there for a while.

Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105.JPG

A few bud shots:

Paste-part 3-10-24  F105 bud (3).JPG

Paste-part 3-10-24  F105 bud (2).JPG

Paste-part 3-10-24  F105 bud (1).JPG

And a few trich pics:

Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (2).jpg
Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (3).jpg
Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (4).jpg
Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (5).jpg

I think I got them past the "good for nothing" stage!

Now I'm wondering how she might have turned out had I not reduced her Strive dosage. That might have been a misstep.

-----------------------------------

Yesterday was another Christmas morning on a March afternoon.

The XMax Riggo is a nifty dabbing device. It's very well designed, IMO, and functions like a champ! I'll talk more about her later.

Thanks again to 420 Magazine, @XMax Vaporizer and all of you who have taken an interest in my goings ons! :Rasta:

Riggo 3-9-24.JPG

---------------------------------

As always, thank you for your interest.

Have yourselves a peaceful, chill Sunday!

PEACE
Enjoy your dabbing time my fam , and must try it in e-NAIL mode :bongrip:

Gosh GDB. Can I start here and move forward. I don't think I'm going to get back 237 pages. But you know I love to watch your grows so here I am!

Good job on the flop and harvest GDB, and good timing with the new dab pipe, it'll be interesting how you find that.
Thanks Stunger.

I'd really like to grow plants that will stand up on their own with no support. I find that hard to achieve.
If I can't do that then I want just the opposite -- plants that will flop mightily without support! :)

That Riggo is a wonderful device. A very simple design that works!

There's that big harvesty thing! :welldone: on another amazing flop and a table full of flowers. The trichs look perfect as do the "leftovers" on Paste. I'm glad to hear that both feeding formulas worked out great because it means two terrific harvests in the end.

:thanks:
Thanks Shed.

And thanks for assisting me with my experiment.

Someone representing himself as Strive's attorney emailed me recently asking if I had your home address. Don't know what that's about!? :Rasta:

(Just kidding.)

Prizes and Surprises too all is good in here ! :passitleft: :ciao:
And 420 has upped the game! Now there are even more prizes!

We should see an increase in the number of folks both entering and voting in the contests, and that's a good thing!

Gosh GDB. Can I start here and move forward. I don't think I'm going to get back 237 pages. But you know I love to watch your grows so here I am!
Hello Joisey! Nice to have you back in the mix!

And, I've got some great news for you. You were last here in Sept. 2021, on page 95. So if you want to go back and catch up you only need to go back about 140+ pages not 237! 😁

Hello Joisey! Nice to have you back in the mix!

And, I've got some great news for you. You were last here in Sept. 2021, on page 95. So if you want to go back and catch up you only need to go back about 140+ pages not 237! 😁
Oh well I mean, shit, if you put it that way and throw in the new math dynamic, yea sure that's easy peasy! By the time I catch up to 237 you'll be on page 337 but hey, miracles happen EVERY DAY.

Oh well I mean, shit, if you put it that way and throw in the new math dynamic, yea sure that's easy peasy! By the time I catch up to 237 you'll be on page 337 but hey, miracles happen EVERY DAY.
Not much is going to be happening here until I'm done or nearly done with my other grow. My other grow is HERE if you care to follow along! In it, I'm using self-watering swick pots.

Not much is going to be happening here until I'm done or nearly done with my other grow. My other grow is HERE if you care to follow along! In it, I'm using self-watering swick pots.
Thank you friend, chugging along over there now

MAJOR CORRECTION:

In general, Shed's juice called for a little less Strive and a pinch of sodium MAGNESIUM nitrate for the basic feeds. And, he provided different dosages to use for veg, early flower and late flower.
My apologies.

Hello gang.

I took Copy (chopped Mar. 7) out of the fridge on Tuesday, after 9 days in, and have been burping her down since then. This morning she's holding steady at 60RH and will be bagged for curing.

Her tentmate Paste (mostly chopped Feb. 18) was also dried in the fridge. She's been bagged and curing for a few weeks now.

The final weights on both:

Paste -- 165g

I now know I took her down too early. Prompted into action by the appearance of a single seed and serial foxtailing, I made a huge mistake by jumping the gun. Her buds are somewhat light and airy. In a nutshell, she doesn't taste very good, doesn't get me very high and doesn't produce very much rosin when smashed. Pain balm maybe? (BTW, I lost track of the seed. Shame. I wanted to see if it was viable.)
FFc Paste 3-21-24 fwgt 165g.JPG

Copy -- 331g

She got to stand for about 18 days after Paste was taken and that time served her well. I could tell she was heavy when I was chopping her, but I didn't think it was this heavy! She nearly overran my large bowl.

Her buds are firm and heavy. I've yet to try her but I strongly suspect she'll be superior to her tentmate.
FFc Copy 3-21-24 fwgt 331g.JPG

You may recall that when I took down Paste I left a lot of her bottom growth in place to further mature. The remainder was taken down on Mar. 10 so she got 20 more days of growth over the original plant.

Partial Paste is still in the fridge, but she'll be coming out within the next few days.

She now weighs 82g with the stems still attached. I'm guessing I'll get at least another 60+ grams from her.
Paste part 3-21-24 mid-fridge 82g.JPG

So that's the skinny on the Forbidden Fruit clones.

I grew a pound without even realizing I was doing it! :Rasta:

----------------------------

Lastly, I broke out my chef's apron last night and made some infused "Almond Joy" cookies. I used 113g of cannabutter for 16 cookies. They contain shaved coconut, almonds and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Modestly speaking, they are friggin' delicious and fairly potent too!

Almond Joy cookies 3-20-24.JPG

------------------------------

That's today's news.

It will likely be quiet here for a minute.

I'll be back to give smoke/smash reports on Copy and Partial Paste when the time is right.

Until then, happy growing to you all.

-------------------------------

Thanks for taking an interest!

PEACE

Hello gang.

I took Copy (chopped Mar. 7) out of the fridge on Tuesday, after 9 days in, and have been burping her down since then. This morning she's holding steady at 60RH and will be bagged for curing.

Her tentmate Paste (mostly chopped Feb. 18) was also dried in the fridge. She's been bagged and curing for a few weeks now.

The final weights on both:

Paste -- 165g

I now know I took her down too early. Prompted into action by the appearance of a single seed and serial foxtailing, I made a huge mistake by jumping the gun. Her buds are somewhat light and airy. In a nutshell, she doesn't taste very good, doesn't get me very high and doesn't produce very much rosin when smashed. Pain balm maybe? (BTW, I lost track of the seed. Shame. I wanted to see if it was viable.)
FFc Paste 3-21-24 fwgt 165g.JPG

Copy -- 331g

She got to stand for about 18 days after Paste was taken and that time serve her well. I could tell she was heavy when I was chopping her, but I didn't think it was this heavy! She nearly overran my large bowl.

Her buds are firm and heavy. I've yet to try her but I strongly suspect she'll be superior to her tentmate.
FFc Copy 3-21-24 fwgt 331g.JPG

You may recall that when I took down Paste I left a lot of her bottom growth in place to further mature. The remainder was taken down on Mar. 10 so she got 20 more days of growth over the original plant.

Partial Paste is still in the fridge, but she'll be coming out within the next few days.

She now weighs 82g with the stem still attached. I'm guessing I'll get at least another 60+ grams from her.
Paste part 3-21-24 mid-fridge 82g.JPG

So that's the skinny on the Forbidden Fruit clones.

I grew a pound without even realizing I was doing it! :Rasta:

----------------------------

Lastly, I broke out my chef's apron last night and made some infused "Almond Joy" cookies. I used 113g of cannabutter for 16 cookies. They contain shaved coconut and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Modestly speaking, they are friggin' delicious and fairly potent too!

Almond Joy cookies 3-20-24.JPG

------------------------------

That's today's news.

It will likely be quiet here for a minute.

I'll be back to give smoke/smash reports on Copy and Partial Paste when the time is right.

Until then, happy growing to you all.

-------------------------------

Thanks for taking an interest!

PEACE
to bad about paste i'm sure you'll find something to do with her & nice haul on copy & looks like some serious bud can't wait to hear a smoke report

Well big guy, at least the one made up for the other 💚 still made bank on that harvest though!!! 💗

to bad about paste i'm sure you'll find something to do with her & nice haul on copy & looks like some serious bud can't wait to hear a smoke report
Thanks gents.

Paste's outcome does not equate to a total loss. They're tons of value in the lessons learned! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom