Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

I remember in the 60s & 70s all the Dodges in the neighborhood struggled to start in cold weather. Ying, ying, ying...on and on before they would finally kick in.
yeah them years they had a shitty ballast resistor in the starting system

I have owned a few Jeeps and had a lot of fun with them, but I do not know about the new ones. The best Jeep I had was a 1956 Willy's wagon with a Ford 302 in it a full roll cage and lift kit. 🍋
nice, my bro had one with a 400 small block in it

@seaofgreen18 loved my ranger also, long walk home when she launched a rod thru the side of the block!

@KeithLemon I would love one of those! I just love the feel of my spine colliding with my ass and skull. The ride is memorable. The lift kit was probably the best thing you could have done.
It was a rough ride, but I know how to drive. Got it stuck in the mud once but once the tow strap was hitched up it jumped up on top of the mud and flew out of there. It was a little top heavy but did not find a hill I could not climb. The suspension was tough.🍋

2004 1500 Hemi 5.7 gas pig , pump probably went out from lack of enough fuel in it most the time !
20 years out of a fuel pump is great love the 5.7 hemi's if they don't have the TICK! but love my 6.4 hemi

Hello all.

It's Flip + 93 for Copy and (part of) Paste.

I think I'll take Copy down by this weekend if not before. Now, it's just a matter of when I feel like doing it. She's ready!

Copy on the right. "Partial" Paste (left) continues to harden up!
FFc 2-27-24 F93 tent.JPG

----------------------------------

Most of Paste has been paper-bagged in the fridge since Feb. 20th. She's about 1/2 way there as far as drying.

I bagged her up with the branches still attached. They've dried to the point where I can remove the buds from the branches and run them through the bowl trimmer.

I did a half-hearted trim job on the plant because from the outset of the takedown I had planned to use the trimmer on her.

Here's a pic of buds pre-trim:
Paste 2-27-24 pre-bowltrim.JPG

Here's post-trim:
Paste 2-27-24 post-bowltrim.JPG

Here's the size of the pile pre-trim:
Paste 2-27-24 pre-trim pile.JPG

Here's the post-trim pile:
Paste 2-27-24 post-trim pile.JPG

And here's what was left in the chamber of the trimmer:
Paste 2-27-24 dust bowl.JPG

I put all of the buds in a single paper bag and back into the fridge. In about 5-7 more days they should be ready to bag for curing.

------------------------------------

So that's the current state of affairs. I'm nearing the exit ramp!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Hello all.

It's Flip + 93 for Copy and (part of) Paste.

I think I'll take Copy down by this weekend if not before. Now, it's just a matter of when I feel like doing it. She's ready!

Copy on the right. "Partial" Paste (left) continues to harden up!
FFc 2-27-24 F93 tent.JPG

----------------------------------

Most of Paste has been paper-bagged in the fridge since Feb. 20th. She's about 1/2 way there as far as drying.

I bagged her up with the branches still attached. They've dried to the point where I can remove the buds from the branches and run them through the bowl trimmer.

I did a half-hearted trim job on the plant because from the outset of the takedown I had planned to use the trimmer on her.

Here's a pic of buds pre-trim:
Paste 2-27-24 pre-bowltrim.JPG

Here's post-trim:
Paste 2-27-24 post-bowltrim.JPG

Here's the size of the pile pre-trim:
Paste 2-27-24 pre-trim pile.JPG

Here's the post-trim pile:
Paste 2-27-24 post-trim pile.JPG

And here's what was left in the chamber of the trimmer:
Paste 2-27-24 dust bowl.JPG

I put all of the buds in a single paper bag and back into the fridge. In about 5-7 more days they should be ready to bag for curing.

------------------------------------

So that's the current state of affairs. I'm nearing the exit ramp!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Looking really good 👍 GDB well Worth it!!
Its almost time to start over again with different flavors! Gotta keep the stash loaded incase of hard time's or an increase in The amount of friends that stop by 😎😁

Looking really good 👍 GDB well Worth it!!
Its almost time to start over again with different flavors! Gotta keep the stash loaded incase of hard time's or an increase in The amount of friends that stop by 😎😁
Thanks SOG!

New start and different flavors are HERE.

Hello all.

It's Flip + 95 for Copy (and part of Paste).

Copy is not for long. Here are some of her trichs:

Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (5).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (6).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (7).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (1).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (2).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (3).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (4).jpg

I may get started on taking her down this evening. If not, then tomorrow for sure (or the next day🙂).

--------------------------

THROWBACK THURSDAY

December 2019 and I've got an Alaskan Purple auto in a bucket of water!

1709245943682.png

That tent's pretty sloppy! 🙂

---------------------------

Looks like the bowl trimmer did an excellent job!

Same here! Making me think! Nice work!
The trimmer is a real time-saver, that's for sure!

Some folks think they take too much off the buds. But it catches the shake for you! And when you go to use it, a little extra don't hurt! 🙂

--------------------------------

As always, thanks for your time.

PEACE

Hello all.

It's Flip + 95 for Copy (and part of Paste).

Copy is not for long. Here are some of her trichs:

Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (5).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (6).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (7).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (1).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (2).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (3).jpg
Copy 2-29-24 F 95 trichs (4).jpg

I may get started on taking her down this evening. If not, then tomorrow for sure (or the next day🙂).

--------------------------

THROWBACK THURSDAY

December 2019 and I've got an Alaskan Purple auto in a bucket of water!

1709245943682.png

That tent's pretty sloppy! 🙂

---------------------------

The trimmer is a real time-saver, that's for sure!

Some folks think they take too much off the buds. But it catches the shake for you! And when you go to use it, a little extra don't hurt! 🙂

--------------------------------

As always, thanks for your time.

PEACE
looking good, enjoy the chop

She could go at any time...🪓...Happy harvesting, GDB!

Back
Top Bottom