Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello all.

It's Flip + 80 for Copy and Paste and their days are numbered. (But there's been some back and forth about what that number should be! 🙂 )

I was eyeballing the girls this morning and found a seed on Copy.
Copy 2-14-24 F80 seed.jpg

I've never seen a seed on one of my plants before. I don't know what to make of it. 🤔

Are there more?

That last question has caused a big problem and will likely lead to a swift takedown of Copy.

The problem?

Now I'm looking all over the plant for more seeds (or nanners). And you know what? Once I started doing that I began to see bud after bud after bud that looked like they had something similar to seed, or something that might become a seed, or something that looks like it's hiding a seed and on and on...

I've found one damn seed and now my mind (in collusion with my eyes) is trying to convince me that there are hundreds more. :straightface:

I'm blaming this behavior on what I'll call my "Suspect-Meter." And I suspect this meter is going to be a lot harder to ignore than my Lazy-Meter!

There are no more seeds that I can see, but I'm driving myself batty seeing "suspects."

As I said, this is my first time dealing with this. I don't think I'm gonna' be able to turn off the Suspect-Meter so I'm planning to take her down perhaps sooner than anticipated.

My new scope stand will be here sometime today. I'll leave her standing until I can scope her trichs. (Shit. Even that's going to be a problem because when I go to get a budlet from the plant to scope that damn Suspect-Meter will automatically kick on. I might be in there looking around for an hour just trying to cut a piece of bud from the plant. 😁 )

I hope you understand my dilemma. :Rasta:

Thanks for your time.

PEACE
Might aswell let it play out an extra week isn't going to make a difference with the seed situation 🙂
Buds are still looking fantastic 👍

That supports my theory that we're all distant relatives! :Rasta:
Only about 600 miles!

Funny story. A dickhead boss put his arm around my shoulder and proceeded to have a conversation to me about how I was better than the rest of the group and I should do things this way because I had a new family coming. He was having me change the way things went in the whole shop! A union shop! That arm thing just creeped me out and so did all that talk. I didn't comply. Later that day my partner and myself got called into the office and the first thiing he asked was, how long you been here? In a loud voice! I calmly said, since 2:30. He blew a gasket and all the veins in his face just about popped! Language go figure.

Hello all.

It's Flip + 85 for Copy and I'm in the process of taking down Paste!

Yesterday, peacefully, I began to take down Paste.

Here's her Obit pic:
Paste 2-18-24 F84 OBIT.JPG

A parting bud shot:
Paste 2-18-24 F84 END bud.JPG

And a full-flop memory:
Paste 2-18-24 F84 END full flop.JPG

(My flop could have been more pronounced. After taking the pic I discovered a few more floppers that I mistakenly did not untether!)

I left some stuff on the bottom of the plant to further mature. I'll post some pics of that at another time. But the remainder of Paste is back in the tent.

Right now, the branches that I removed are splayed on a table under a ceiling fan. I haven't even removed the big fan leaves yet.

I need to go and finish what I started. :straightface:

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Hello all.

Here's her Obit pic:

A parting bud shot:

And a full-flop memory:

(My flop could have been more pronounced. After taking the pic I discovered a few more floppers that I mistakenly did not untether!)

I left some stuff on the bottom of the plant to further mature. I'll post some pics of that at another time. But the remainder of Paste is back in the tent.

Right now, the branches that I removed are splayed on a table under a ceiling fan. I haven't even removed the big fan leaves yet.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Congrats on the partial chop, great looking bud, nice start to the day

:rofl::rofl: Weird if nothing else ..
I'm all that!
Hello all.

Here's her Obit pic:

A parting bud shot:

And a full-flop memory:

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Here we go! That's Vegas flop!

Good morning growers.

It's Flip + 86 for Copy and most of Paste is in the fridge!

I finished the partial takedown of Paste yesterday. It was a slapdash takedown and she will definitely be headed to the bowl-trimmer once she's drier.

My initial training of these clones resulted in lots of growth being left at the bottoms of the plants. I never attempted to navigate the maze of lower branches in order to remove that growth. Instead, I left that growth on the plant in order to see if I could get it to further mature. So now I've put Paste back in the tent to see if I can get that lower growth to be worthy of retention. I'm feeding her a reduced dose of Strive. She either will or she won't firm up those buds!
FFc 2-20-24 F86 partial harvest.JPG

I also gave Copy a reduced feed of Strive nutrients. (I had been planning to give her water only to the end. But after taking Paste a little early, I've decided to run Copy for a little longer.)

------------------------------------

More prizes at the door recently!

Thanks to North Atlantic Seed Co., 420 Magazine and 420 members (you know who you are)!
P1070505.JPG

----------------------------------

Congrats on the partial chop, great looking bud, nice start to the day
Thanks con. Glad to see one "almost" gone!
Boy she flopped on out there ! Looks Good , incoming weed
Thanks Smoke.

Incoming! 💣
Congratulations on the epic flop and the beginning of the end of Paste! I hope the further ripening gets you a whole new layer of foxtails. 🦊
Thanks Shed. I'm curious to see how it goes. She stayed a really light green down below.
Looks like a pretty good harvest GDB and TASTY!! WELL DONE 👍!
Thank you SOG!
Congrats GDB for the flopping harvest! Her buds do look very nice.
Thank you Stunger. From flip to flop! 🙂
Here we go! That's Vegas flop!
Thanks Stone. Flops FTW! :Rasta:

----------------------------------

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Hello all.

Seeing that this grow is nearing its end, I want to send out invites to my new journal.

I'm going to try something new this time around. Hence the name of the journal:

GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks.

The "New" in the title refers only to my experience. What I'll be doing is nothing new but is just another of my shameless copies of what another 420 grower is doing.

For those of you who may not have noticed, that's what I do. I copy what other successful growers do. I'm 5% innovator and 95% biter! I ain't ashamed of it either. 😁

Hope to see you soon!

PEACE

Hello all.

Here's her Obit pic:

A parting bud shot:

And a full-flop memory:

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Nice girls

Hello all.

Seeing that this grow is nearing its end, I want to send out invites to my new journal.

I'm going to try something new this time around. Hence the name of the journal:

GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks.

The "New" in the title refers only to my experience. What I'll be doing is nothing new but is just another of my shameless copies of what another 420 grower is doing.

For those of you who may not have noticed, that's what I do. I copy what other successful growers do. I'm 5% innovator and 95% biter! I ain't ashamed of it either. 😁

Hope to see you soon!

PEACE
I think in one way or another most grow the same way as you GDB. I know I copy on my growing as I am not at the level of grower to just know what I am doing yet. I still need to ask a lot of questions. 🍋

I think in one way or another most grow the same way as you GDB. I know I copy on my growing as I am not at the level of grower to just know what I am doing yet. I still need to ask a lot of questions. 🍋
No shame in it Keith! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom