Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Looks like she's trying to reveg šŸ§
My thought too Mel!

I've got a few pin-holes in my tent but the room it's in a pitch-black dark at night and the tent lights are off at night.

There is a little red light on my powerstrip (inside the tent) that has been on during the entire grow. I covered that light up a minute ago with a piece of black duct tape. (I don't think that light was the cause, anyway. I've had too many grows (all of them) when it stayed on and there were no problems.)

Too much light? I haven't had the XP3000s above 80% during this grow. Still I raised the lights 3 inches, from 14 inches above to 17 above.

Last, I changed the light interval from 12/12 to 10/14 for fewer lights-on hours.

I don't know what pattern to expect from a flowering plant when it decides to reveg. But I think it's odd that only one bud on one plant bears the reveg look. I guess it could be it's just of matter of it having to start somewhere.

Thanks for chiming in Mel.

Or it's a foxtail that wants to be a branch...
I'd say reveg also, but with the lights at 12/12 I don't think that's possible...or is it?
Yes, Carcass, it's possible. :straightface:

Good day all.

It's Flip + 82 for Copy & Paste.

This morning Paste presented a new issue. Her top leaves are tacoing. (Sorry for the poor pic.)
Paste 2-16-24 F81 tacos.JPG

Hmm.

Yesterday I raised the grow light 3 inches, and tacoing can be caused by excessive or insufficient light. Maybe she liked the amount she was getting before I raised it?

Also, she's still producing those "reveg-look" leaves. (U can see a few if you look closely. I cut off the biggest pair yesterday.)

I gave her and her tentmate 3.5L each of plain water last night. Lifting this morning her tells me that she didn't drink much of it.

I'm at the point where I've got more questions than answers about Paste and she may be slowing her drinking (just a bit too early to say for sure).

To me that says it's chop time for Paste within the next few days.

----------------------------------

I scoped her this morning. Trying to get decent scope pics of a wildly foxtailing plant is not easy. Because they're not flattish seems that some part of the pic always needs to be out of focus.

Paste 2-16-24 F82 trichs (2).jpg
Paste 2-16-24 F82 trichs (3).jpg
Paste 2-16-24 F82 trichs (4).jpg
Paste 2-16-24 F82 trichs (6).jpg
Paste 2-16-24 F82 trichs (9).jpg

Yeah, I'm taking her a tad earlier than I otherwise might. But she's becoming an issue that is easily resolved by taking her down!

Here's one I took about a week ago. I'm just including it 'cause they remind me of little aliens! šŸ›ø
WIN_20240210_11_58_30_Pro.jpg

I have had autos do that bull S before and was not good for the plant LOL i am sorry if i made you mad GDB I just find it amazing you haven't seen a seed growing on a plant ...
No. I'm sorry if I did or said something to make you think I was mad. I ain't mad atcha!

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about anyway. I might need some of what you're puffing on! šŸ™‚

-----------------------------------

As always, thanks to everyone for your time.

PEACE

Good day all.

It's Flip + 82 for Copy & Paste.

This morning Paste presented a new issue. Her top leaves are tacoing. (Sorry for the poor pic.)
Paste 2-16-24 F81 tacos.JPG

Hmm.

Yesterday I raised the grow light 3 inches, and tacoing can be caused by excessive or insufficient light. Maybe she liked the amount she was getting before I raised it?

Also, she's still producing those "reveg-look" leaves. (U can see a few if you look closely. I cut off the biggest pair yesterday.)

I gave her and her tentmate 3.5L each of plain water last night. Lifting this morning her tells me that she didn't drink much of it.

I'm at the point where I've got more questions than answers about Paste and she may be slowing her drinking (just a bit too early to say for sure).

To me that says it's chop time for Paste within the next few days.

I scoped her this morning. Trying to get decent scope pics of a wildly foxtailing plant is not easy. Because they're not flattish seems that some part of the pic always needs to be out of focus.

Paste 2-16-24 F82 trichs (2).jpg
Paste 2-16-24 F82 trichs (3).jpg
Paste 2-16-24 F82 trichs (4).jpg
Paste 2-16-24 F82 trichs (6).jpg
Paste 2-16-24 F82 trichs (9).jpg

Yeah, I'm taking her a tad earlier than I otherwise might. But she's becoming an issue that is easily resolved by taking her down!

Here's one I took about a week ago. I'm just including it 'cause they remind me of little aliens! šŸ›ø
WIN_20240210_11_58_30_Pro.jpg

No. I'm sorry if I did or said something to make you think I was mad. I ain't mad atcha!

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about anyway. I might need some of what you're puffing on! šŸ™‚

-----------------------------------

As always, thanks to everyone for your time.

PEACE
My thought too Mel!

I've got a few pin-holes in my tent but the room it's in a pitch-black dark at night and the tent lights are off at night.

There is a little red light on my powerstrip (inside the tent) that has been on during the entire grow. I covered that light up a minute ago with a piece of black duct tape. (I don't think that light was the cause, anyway. I've had too many grows (all of them) when it stayed on and there were no problems.)

Too much light? I haven't had the XP3000s above 80% during this grow. Still I raised the lights 3 inches, from 14 inches above to 17 above.

Last, I changed the light interval from 12/12 to 10/14 for fewer lights-on hours.

I don't know what pattern to expect from a flowering plant when it decides to reveg. But I think it's odd that only one bud on one plant bears the reveg look. I guess it could be it's just of matter of it having to start somewhere.

Thanks for chiming in Mel.
My opinion too much stress somewhere weather to wet, to dry, insufficient amount of food excessive amount of food, out of balance food,lock out,root issues, so on. Just throwing things at ya to look @ for the reveg issue probably is connected to the seeds you see in some way.
I also covered all my little vampire lights in my room toāœŒļø

My opinion too much stress somewhere weather to wet, to dry, insufficient amount of food excessive amount of food, out of balance food,lock out,root issues, so on. Just throwing things at ya to look @ for the reveg issue probably is connected to the seeds you see in some way.
I also covered all my little vampire lights in my room toāœŒļø
SOG, you threw almost the entire plant problem book out there!

Did you see where I've decided to take the plant down? :straightface:

GBD,To bad you didn't write down what you were doing before these issues arose so you could go back to see what you changed from then till nowāœŒļø
I've got meticulous notes SOG, but I haven't made any major changes lately.

And, I'm taking the plant down soon! šŸ™‚

I have a stupid question your sure your light timer is not outta whack and its not coming on in the middle of the light cycle by some chance? Maybe you bumped a button or something by mistake at the start of your or your 12/12 cycle timer is taking a shit just something else you can check to rule that out !,āœŒļø

I have a stupid question your sure your light timer is not outta whack and its not coming on in the middle of the light cycle by some chance? Maybe you bumped a button or something by mistake at the start of your or your 12/12 cycle timer is taking a shit just something else you can check to rule that out !,āœŒļø
Not a stupid question SOG, but the timer is fine! :Rasta:

I was about to scope the plants today but when I was trying to mount the scope to its little stand I broke the stand (the part where the scope clips in). This rendered the scope useless because a hand-held device, it is not.

I took this unfortunate incident and used it as justification to buy a new (and I think, better) scope stand. It will be here on Wednesday, by which time I'll probably have 80% amber on both plants! šŸ˜®

scope stand.jpg
Omg can you link me to that stand please, Black?

Back
Top Bottom