Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello all.

It's Flip + 88 for Copy and (a piece of) Paste!

Copy has gone nearly completely purple :)yahoo:) while the lower growth on Paste does seem to be firming up.

FFc 2-22--24 F88 tent.JPG

In fact, in addition to hardening her lower buds, Paste appears to be getting frostier.
Paste 2-22-24 F88 bottom growth.JPG

Copy is very near the end. To me, her trichs say "Soon."
Copy 2-22-24 F 88 trichs (1).jpg
Copy 2-22-24 F 88 trichs (2).jpg
Copy 2-22-24 F 88 trichs (3).jpg
Copy 2-22-24 F 88 trichs (4).jpg
Copy 2-22-24 F 88 trichs (6).jpg
Copy 2-22-24 F 88 trichs (7).jpg
Copy 2-22-24 F 88 trichs (5).jpg

I suspect that one day next week Copy will sing her swan song.

------------------------------

That's today's news.

As always, thank you for taking a moment to visit.

PEACE

Hello all.

Copy has gone nearly completely purple :)yahoo:) while the lower growth on Paste does seem to be firming up.

In fact, in addition to hardening her lower buds, Paste appears to be getting frostier.

That's today's news.

PEACE
looking good, nice pics

Hello all.

That's today's news.

PEACE
Looks really GOOD GBD

Good morning growers.

It's Flip + 86 for Copy and most of Paste is in the fridge!

I finished the partial takedown of Paste yesterday. It was a slapdash takedown and she will definitely be headed to the bowl-trimmer once she's drier.

My initial training of these clones resulted in lots of growth being left at the bottoms of the plants. I never attempted to navigate the maze of lower branches in order to remove that growth. Instead, I left that growth on the plant in order to see if I could get it to further mature. So now I've put Paste back in the tent to see if I can get that lower growth to be worthy of retention. I'm feeding her a reduced dose of Strive. She either will or she won't firm up those buds!
FFc 2-20-24 F86 partial harvest.JPG

I also gave Copy a reduced feed of Strive nutrients. (I had been planning to give her water only to the end. But after taking Paste a little early, I've decided to run Copy for a little longer.)

------------------------------------

More prizes at the door recently!

Thanks to North Atlantic Seed Co., 420 Magazine and 420 members (you know who you are)!
P1070505.JPG

----------------------------------

Thanks con. Glad to see one "almost" gone!

Thanks Smoke.

Incoming! 💣

Thanks Shed. I'm curious to see how it goes. She stayed a really light green down below.

Thank you SOG!

Thank you Stunger. From flip to flop! 🙂

Thanks Stone. Flops FTW! :Rasta:

----------------------------------

Thanks for your time.

PEACE
Nice prize package!

Hello all.

Here's a solo pic of Copy just because...

Copy 2-22-24 F88 solo.JPG

-----------------------------------

looking good, nice pics
Thanks con. :thanks:
I like the idea of taking 1/2 the plane and bulking up the bottom , just takes time = what else ya got to do :yummy:
Well there are a few things around the house that I could do. But, nah, I've got to watch my plants! 🙂
Looks really GOOD GBD
Thanks so much SOG!
I like the pace at which this grow is winding down. It's very calming. :meditate:
Yeah, I saw you nodding a few minutes ago. 😁
Nice prize package!
Thanks Stone. I like 'em, that's for sure!

Yeah, you do- you grow great plants, just almost like I they do.👍
FTFY sensei! 🙂

(I know you're too humble to utter such a thing.)

Did I miss the difference between the two with some of sheds advice ? Sorry if i did been pretty stupid round here lately , dam fuel pump went out on my Dodge , broker than a fat sailor, at least it was in the drive LOL
Did I miss the difference between the two with some of sheds advice ? Sorry if i did been pretty stupid round here lately , dam fuel pump went out on my Dodge , broker than a fat sailor, at least it was in the drive LOL
Don't let Cptn lucky hear you say that about sailors 🤣🤣

Dodge trick for a failing fuel pump is hit the underside of the fuel tank with a dead blow hammer a few times & try starting usually works for a bit

Dodge trick for a failing fuel pump is hit the underside of the fuel tank with a dead blow hammer a few times & try starting usually works for a bit
con, is that in the owner's manual? 😁

no just owners experience but usually works also works on chevys but fords forget it
I remember in the 60s & 70s all the Dodges in the neighborhood struggled to start in cold weather. Ying, ying, ying...on and on before they would finally kick in.

Back
Top Bottom