Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello all.

Well, it's Monday and Copy is still standing.

One thing has led to another, and I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Tomorrow for sure! :Rasta:

I got another prize from the GJOTY win. I posted about it on my other thread since that's where it will first appear. For those of you who don't follow my other thread but want to see the prize, it's HERE.

looking good, enjoy the chop
Thanks con. I've learned to accept the chop. I doubt that I'll ever enjoy it! :Rasta:
She could go at any time...🪓...Happy harvesting, GDB!"
"Resigned" harvesting (see above). :Rasta:
Happy harvesting today! Or tomorrow, maybe Sunday or Monday if you get to it :rofl:
How about today! 🙂
Lazy meter kicking ! LOL Nice looking buds oh the red in there Yummmm :bongrip:
The Lazy-Meter is kicking ass about now, Smoke!
And here I was sure I missed it, but after all...it's still not tomorrow somewhere!
When tomorrow does get here, that'll make it yesterday when I took down Copy! 😛

-----------------------------

"Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future."

I had every intention of taking down Copy this past weekend. So why is she still standing? Well, stuff just happened.

I stopped watering her last Thursday but didn't get to her on the weekend. Then when Monday came I realized that she hadn't had a drink in 3 days, so I decided to extend that into a mini-drought. So I let her go until to yesterday morning and then I fully watered her.

And finally, this morning, I'm starting to take her down. :straightface:

She was flipped 113 days ago.

Here is her Obit pic:
Copy 3-7-24 F113 OBIT.JPG

And another taken in natural light:
Copy 3-7-24 F113 OBIT nat lite.JPG

Colas, meet gravity. Full flop:
Copy 3-7-24 F113 END fullflop.JPG

A sticky, smelly one she is!

More to come...

-------------------------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Thanks con. I've learned to accept the chop. I doubt that I'll ever enjoy it! :Rasta:

"Resigned" harvesting (see above). :Rasta:

How about today! 🙂

The Lazy-Meter is kicking ass about now, Smoke!

When tomorrow does get here, that'll make it yesterday when I took down Copy! 😛

-----------------------------

"Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future."

I had every intention of taking down Copy this past weekend. So why is she still standing? Well, stuff just happened.

I stopped watering her last Thursday but didn't get to her on the weekend. Then when Monday came I realized that she hadn't had a drink in 3 days, so I decided to extend that into a mini-drought. So I let her go until to yesterday morning and then I fully watered her.

And finally, this morning, I'm starting to take her down. :straightface:

She was flipped 113 days ago.

Here is her Obit pic:
Copy 3-7-24 F113 OBIT.JPG

And another taken in natural light:
Copy 3-7-24 F113 OBIT nat lite.JPG

Colas, meet gravity. Full flop:
Copy 3-7-24 F113 END fullflop.JPG

A sticky, smelly one she is!

More to come...

-------------------------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
those buds have some nice colors & nice flop, so this is the end of these 2 so now the question is which on was fed Sheds formula? and was there any noticable difference

Hello again.

I did another half-assed trim job. This time on Copy. She'll be bowl-trimmed once she's dry enough.

Here's the pile o' weed from her takedown:
Copy 3-7-24  END pile.JPG

Here's what her trichs looked like at the end:

Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (1).jpg
Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (2).jpg
Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (3).jpg
Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (4).jpg
Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (5).jpg

Copy 3-7-24 F113 END trichs (6).jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

those buds have some nice colors & nice flop, so this is the end of these 2 so now the question is which on was fed Sheds formula? and was there any noticable difference
I'll bet you're the only person who cares, con! 🙂

There were no major differences between the one that got Shed's formula and the one that got the manufacturer's formula.

Just from the way she felt when I took her down, Copy is likely gonna' be heavier than Paste. But Copy got off to a stronger start after she was cut and before the experiment was begun. So I can't attribute her heft to any difference in what she was fed. She seemed destined to be larger for some other reason(s).

In general, Shed's juice called for a little less Strive and a pinch of sodium nitrate for the basic feeds. And, he provided different dosages to use for veg, early flower and late flower.

Strive had a low starter dosage for the plants first few weeks and then went to a standard dosage using consistent levels of Part A & Part B for the life of the grow. Very simple to implement.

They both worked. Strive works out of the bag and Shed works out of the box!

Paste got Shed's juice.

I'll bet you're the only person who cares, con! 🙂

There were no major differences between the one that got Shed's formula and the one that got the manufacturer's formula.

Just from the way she felt when I took her down, Copy is likely gonna' be heavier than Paste. But Copy got off to a stronger start after she was cut and before the experiment was begun. So I can't attribute her heft to any difference in what she was fed. She seemed destined to be larger for some other reason(s).

In general, Shed's juice called for a little less Strive and a pinch of sodium nitrate for the basic feeds. And, he provided different dosages to use for veg, early flower and late flower.

Strive had a low starter dosage for the plants first few weeks and then went to a standard dosage using consistent levels of Part A & Part B for the life of the grow. Very simple to implement.

They both worked. Strive works out of the bag and Shed works out of the box!

Paste got Shed's juice.
i'm sure everyone cares or they wouldn't be here i just asked first & i'm sure i picked paste for sheds formula Damn should of put money on that Lol! either way both plants looked great & good experiment

i'm sure everyone cares or they wouldn't be here i just asked first & i'm sure i picked paste for sheds formula Damn should of put money on that Lol! either way both plants looked great & good experiment
Thanks con.

It's nice to find a nute line that works as advertised, especially one like Strive which advises not to use with any other supplements (like calmag). Other than Strive, the only thing I gave Copy was a few doses of silica.

Just use as directed and grow a decent plant. At least that was my fortunate experience. :Rasta:

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

[CORRECTION: In my post last Thursday I said that Copy was taken down on her Flip 113. That was incorrect. I should have stated on her Flip 102.]

-------------------------

It's Flip + 105 for a piece of Pace and today she's coming down!

You may recall that when I took down Paste on her Flip + 85 (Feb. 19) that I left her bottom portion in place and she was placed back in the tent to further mature. There was quite a bit of immature bud growth down there that just needed a bit more time and light.

So she sat under the light for 20 more days, receiving a reduced dosages of Strive nutrients and sometimes just plain water.

Her buds firmed up significantly. They're solid now, no longer airy and light. She didn't really amber up much but most of her clears went to cloudy. Overall, I believe it was worth it to leave her in there for a while.

Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105.JPG

A few bud shots:

Paste-part 3-10-24  F105 bud (3).JPG

Paste-part 3-10-24  F105 bud (2).JPG

Paste-part 3-10-24  F105 bud (1).JPG

And a few trich pics:

Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (2).jpg
Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (3).jpg
Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (4).jpg
Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (5).jpg

I think I got them past the "good for nothing" stage!

Now I'm wondering how she might have turned out had I not reduced her Strive dosage. That might have been a misstep.

-----------------------------------

Yesterday was another Christmas morning on a March afternoon.

The XMax Riggo is a nifty dabbing device. It's very well designed, IMO, and functions like a champ! I'll talk more about her later.

Thanks again to 420 Magazine, @XMax Vaporizer and all of you who have taken an interest in my goings ons! :Rasta:

Riggo 3-9-24.JPG

---------------------------------

As always, thank you for your interest.

Have yourselves a peaceful, chill Sunday!

PEACE

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

[CORRECTION: In my post last Thursday I said that Copy was taken down on her Flip 113. That was incorrect. I should have stated on her Flip 102.]

-------------------------

It's Flip + 105 for a piece of Pace and today she's coming down!

You may recall that when I took down Paste on her Flip + 85 (Feb. 19) that I left her bottom portion in place and she was placed back in the tent to further mature. There was quite a bit of immature bud growth down there that just needed a bit more time and light.

So she sat under the light for 20 more days, receiving a reduced dosages of Strive nutrients and sometimes just plain water.

Her buds firmed up significantly. They're solid now, no longer airy and light. She didn't really amber up much but most of her clears went to cloudy. Overall, I believe it was worth it to leave her in there for a while.

Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105.JPG

A few bud shots:

Paste-part 3-10-24  F105 bud (3).JPG

Paste-part 3-10-24  F105 bud (2).JPG

Paste-part 3-10-24  F105 bud (1).JPG

And a few trich pics:

Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (2).jpg
Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (3).jpg
Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (4).jpg
Paste-partial 3-10-24 F105 trich (5).jpg

I think I got them past the "good for nothing" stage!

Now I'm wondering how she might have turned out had I not reduced her Strive dosage. That might have been a misstep.

-----------------------------------

Yesterday was another Christmas morning on a March afternoon.

The XMax Riggo is a nifty dabbing device. It's very well designed, IMO, and functions like a champ! I'll talk more about her later.

Thanks again to 420 Magazine, @XMax Vaporizer and all of you who have taken an interest in my goings ons! :Rasta:

Riggo 3-9-24.JPG

---------------------------------

As always, thank you for your interest.

Have yourselves a peaceful, chill Sunday!

PEACE
Bonus bud & a dabbing machine can't get much better :bong::lot-o-toke:

Great show!

Great colours!

Awesome pipe!

I’m picturing you in your rocking chair on your front porch, pipe in hand, blanket over your knees, yelling at random kids to stay off your lawn! Lolling!

Congrats on the "piece-o-Paste" harvest, GDB!
From larf to bud in just 20 days- nice!

Sweet dab rig too... 👍

Back
Top Bottom