GDB Does Cosmic Lights & Other Photos

Cosmic Lights looks terrific, and great structure! Keep any oil sprays off the pistils or it will turn them brown, and my feeling is it stunts bud development as well.

And I dare say that their pic of the pink buds was not without a bit of color correcting. :cheesygrinsmiley:
You mean they tricked me? :rofl:

And I dare say that their pic of the pink buds was not without a bit of color correcting. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I was thinking the same! Or that whatever purples did exist were enhanced by the glow of a blurple. If you do want to bring out colors in the plant, you can water with cooler temperature water, it shows more towards the end too. But I’d say those buds are looking perfect and frosty on their own to me! :circle-of-love:

For flowering plants you should look into an insecticidal soap. I like Monterey’s insect spray(spinosad). It’s naturally derived and can be applied to plants up to 2 days before harvest because it has a very short half life. That way you can be certain after a couple extra days and a week or two of drying that there are no insecticidal compounds left on your produce.

Man I hope your cosmic lights doesn’t taste like neem. It’s never a good idea to spray oils on flowers :confused:
I tried not to Chef. It was a controlled spray from underneath and I hoped to get it only on the bottoms of the bottom-most fans.

What does neem taste like? :Rasta:

For flowering plants you should look into an insecticidal soap. I like Monterey’s insect spray(spinosad). It’s naturally derived and can be applied to plants up to 2 days before harvest because it has a very short half life. That way you can be certain after a couple extra days and a week or two of drying that there are no insecticidal compounds left on your produce.
So I shouldn't use this Sierra Science mite control product I bought? It is an oil.

Not on the pistils if you ask me. Shriveled and brown it makes them, and I think that slowed bud growth when I did it.
And the spinosad can touch the pistils without adverse effect?

I think SNS’s mite spray is oil derived but not oil itself. I used the Monterey on my it’s it Punch and my star pupil. Both turned out great. Wait actually I know SNS has a biological mite spray. Which one do you have ?

I think SNS’s mite spray is oil derived but not oil itself. I used the Monterey on my it’s it Punch and my star pupil. Both turned out great. Wait actually I know SNS has a biological mite spray. Which one do you have ?
sns.jpg

Back
Top Bottom