GDB's Auto Array

Damn! Looking back, I think he was talking about the "Glue Gelato" too. I must have been sitting in a smoke-filled room when I read his response. :rofl:
Whoops, just realized I screwed up the gorilla/glue of your plant name! I must’ve been sitting in a smoke filled room when I wrote that response. o_O :laughtwo:

Whoops, just realized I screwed up the gorilla/glue of your plant name! I must’ve been sitting in a smoke filled room when I wrote that response. o_O :laughtwo:
I think everyone on this site needs to open a window! :rofl:

She doesn't get a lot of sunlight but maybe enough over time to degrade any trichs that may have been there.
The fact that you left the plant attached to the roots means it was ripening as long it was still alive, and all that time the THC was degrading into CBN. Also, time alone with degrade the THC to CBN, and light helps it along.
The one article I read said that alone, CBN is not sedative but that it is when combined with whatever THC remains in the plant and with, perhaps, other terpenes in the plant that act as sedatives. (I'm really summarizing here.)
CBN alone is a sedating cannabinoid, responsible for couch lock and body stone. Many folks here will let their plants ripen further if they are looking for sleep meds, and one grower used to punish his plants at the end with drought and late harvest to make potent oils for sleeping.
but I KNOW she doesn't need to get high.
If you're making CBN capsules from that, keep in mind that it still needs to be decarbed first, and that your mom will probably feel what she considers "high." If she's dead set against that I would go with 13g13's suggestion, or another member here who would make CBD/melatonin gummies as sleep meds for his wife.

The fact that you left the plant attached to the roots means it was ripening as long it was still alive, and all that time the THC was degrading into CBN. Also, time alone with degrade the THC to CBN, and light helps it along.

CBN alone is a sedating cannabinoid, responsible for couch lock and body stone. Many folks here will let their plants ripen further if they are looking for sleep meds, and one grower used to punish his plants at the end with drought and late harvest to make potent oils for sleeping.

If you're making CBN capsules from that, keep in mind that it still needs to be decarbed first, and that your mom will probably feel what she considers "high." If she's dead set against that I would go with 13g13's suggestion, or another member here who would make CBD/melatonin gummies as sleep meds for his wife.
Well I think I've taken the drought and late harvest method to a whole new level with this Blue Dream'atic! :rofl:

Hello grow folks.

Nothing much going on here. I'm just counting down the days to the end of Open Season for Medicare so I can be freed from watching all these damn healthcare commercials. :Rasta:

I took a family pic after watering today. That is all.

P1030931.JPG

Joe was so happy to get a gig, they probably had to do 150 takes to come up with...that! :laughtwo:

And the fact that the words on the screen tell you what he's saying even with the mute on.
LOLOL! That's exactly how I see it. I said that to my wife, wondering why they needed him to read exactly what I was reading. And GDB, they loved him so much they brought him back for the pandemic take. My favorite.

LOLOL! That's exactly how I see it. I said that to my wife, wondering why they needed him to read exactly what I was reading. And GDB, they loved him so much they brought him back for the pandemic take. My favorite.
Not sure if you guys get the Ad with Tom Selleck trying to sell you a reverse mortgage, but it’s the same brand of torture.

It's even worse because he's an actor pretending to care. At least Joe does it without pretension!
But He’s the chief on Blue Bloods, and he was Magnum P.I. Of course he cares.
It’s sad that this is all it takes to swindle people, but not surprising here in the US.

It's even worse because he's an actor pretending to care. At least Joe does it without pretension!
Yeah, Joe is a bygone footballer highly knowledgeable about healthcare. Completely believable! :rofl:

Hello growers. Danny Glover here, and I've been beaten up enough to know not to take this growing thing too seriously. :Rasta:

Quick update.

A few days ago I reported that my Glue Gelato auto was likely not, since she had yet to throw a pistil at 50 days.

Last night I up-potted her, putting her into a 5 gallon pot with Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I added about 1/3 of plant probiotics into the top of the new dirt, hoping it will assist her with quickly developing a bigger root structure.

When the photo plant that's currently in my 4x4 gets done (hopefully within a few weeks) I'll move the GG to there and put her on a 12x12 light cycle. Until then, she'll have to stay as a misfit in the auto tent, running at 19x5.

Until then, I need to try and keep her low and get her opened up.

Glue Gelato a day 55.JPG

Glue Gelato day 55.JPG

Never a dull moment! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom