GDB Does Tangerine Dream Fems

Hello growers.

I spent the day taking down the remainder of my 2nd Tangerine Dream. The bud weight came to 571g wet. I also kept 104g of bottom stuff that will be great for my chocolate milk drinks (and edibles if I ever take the time to learn how to make them). That's a total of 1271g wet bud from the two TD plants. I'm more than happy with that for my first photo grow and, hopefully, I'll do better the next time.

P1030423.JPG

P1030426.JPG

So now the Blue Dream'atic Dramatic (day 46 post-flip) has the tent all to herself, and she's standing in the way of my next photo grow. I hope she can feel my desire for her to hurry up and get done! I can almost hear @Heavenly Hybrid saying "She's gonna take forever." :Rasta:

P1030431.JPG

My next grow will highlight seeds from 420 sponser @New420Guy Seeds. A Granddaddy Purple, a Ghost Train Haze and a Cosmic Lights. Can't wait to see how it goes, but I have to.

Later.

Great looking harvest! Congrats GDB! That drama queen really owning up to her name. Needs the tent all to herself.
Thanks, Mrsauga. I learned a bit on this first-go-round. Thanks for your attention! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Things got out of hand in my auto tent. The plants were too big for the space and were crowding each other.

I had to move the autos to my big tent and squeeze the TD into my auto tent.

The plant is really close to my light and the light cannot be raised. Hopefully she'll be okay.

P1030440.JPG

Later.

Hello growers.

I tried some of my Tangerine Dream this morning. It has only been jarred for 13 days and the humidity is still around 68 so it's not ready yet. Still, I think a 13 day jarring is the longest I've ever done without sneaking a taste. I am proud of myself. :Rasta:

BTW, I dried these buds in 3 groups. One group was placed into one of those hanging mesh driers. The second group was paper-bagged and dried in the refrigerator. The last group was paper-bagged and put into a foot locker. The ones in the mesh dried first, in about 7 days. The other two methods took several weeks. All came out fine.

TD is delicious, so sweet it's almost liking smoking dessert. The taste is much more dominant than most (but not all) of the autos I've had. I like the high, as well. Not overwhelming but very nice. It helped me focus (so you shood not find any typos in this post). :laughtwo:

I think when this batch is fully cured I and my freeloading friends will be very pleased!

The remaining plant, a Blue Dream'atic Dramatic, is one slow lady. The bud development is proceeding at a snail's pace. She's 54 days post-flip so she's got plenty of time to do better. She needed to be in a bigger pot (was supposed to be an auto) and I believe that's messing with her, slowing her down.

P1030451.JPG

Hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend!

Later.

Glad to hear that TD lived up to expectations!!
Enjoy your hard work!
Thanks, Dutchin. To be honest, more of a hard wait than hard work! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

I've never trashed a plant before but this Blue Dream'atic Dramatic is really trying my patience. She's thrown out plenty of pistils but that's about it. There is no bud development that I can see and she's 58 days post flip. It looks to me like she's just sitting there, taking up valuable space, without doing anything to justify her presence.

Anyone who has grown a Blue Dream, please advise. Do they typically take forever and a day to develop buds?

This is what I found on it.
Blue Dreams flowering period is around 8-9 weeks, which is considered average length compared to other strains of marijuana. Even though you will have to deal with a relatively slow flowering time, as mentioned above, what makes Blue Dream weed so special is its impeccably large yield and its high-potency buds.

I'm not sure how much weight I put into that site. If you read it says 8-9 weeks which is average, then it goes on to say a relatively slow flowering time. So you are probably correct.
Blue Dreams flowering period is around 8-9 weeks, which is considered average length compared to other strains of marijuana. Even though you will have to deal with a relatively slow flowering time,

It’s 50% Haze so we’re talking 20 weeks of flower. I’m sure it’s not 100% stable for phenotypes. So 12 weeks wouldn’t shock me.
That would mean I have a 12-13 week wait! I am self-censoring the remainder of my thoughts. :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom