GDB Does Tangerine Dream Fems

I am wrestling with what to do with this Blue Dream. I grew up poor and, as with food, it's soooo hard for me to throw a plant away.

Still, this "thing" is taking up valuable tent space, and I'm itching to start another photo grow even if it's just a single plant. Time is precious and it seems that the BD is most likely going to be a huge waste of it.

I've got a spare grow light and I could try to clean out a closet and put the plant in it. Problem is trying to find somewhere to put the stuff I take out of the closet. Mrs. Grand Daddy already thinks I'm a slob and doesn't need any more ammunition to work with.

What would you do?
Wash it then smash it. Ugly plants make the best rosin.
I have 1-2 losers outside every year (usually from weather or mildew or both) or sometimes I’ll just dry it and freeze it and make RSO. It’s never a waste if it made trichomes!

Hello growers.

I'm already having doubts about my proposed grow plan.

The four seeds that I dropped last week have been buried for 4 days and only one of them, the Cosmic Lights, has broken through the dirt.

That mistake that's hiding behind the bookcase has gone from giggling to all out laughter, and I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong (if anything). Maybe I just need to wait a little longer.

I hope that's the case. :Rasta:

How deep did you plant them? Did you soak them first to crack or dropped them straight into the soil? Have you added any water that may have caused the seeds to float deeper down? Ever seen a grown man naked before Billy? Wait, that's from a movie, nevermind that last question.
I'm just covering things that you probably already have done but it doesn't hurt to mention it in case something rings a bell.

How deep did you plant them? Did you soak them first to crack or dropped them straight into the soil? Have you added any water that may have caused the seeds to float deeper down? Ever seen a grown man naked before Billy? Wait, that's from a movie, nevermind that last question.
I'm just covering things that you probably already have done but it doesn't hurt to mention it in case something rings a bell.
Airplane , Love that movie / movies

LMAO! You're a stream of thought type guy!

I appreciate the checklist, MrS. It's hard to think with this constant laughing from behind the bookcase.

They all had been soaked and had tap roots before I buried them. I think I may have buried one a little deep but nothing too drastic. Watering may have pushed them further down. I normally water my seedlings with a syringe but got lazy this time and just poured water on from a bottle. I won't do that again.

I added some Plant Probiotics to the ones that haven't surfaced. I'm going to just wait and see.

And I'm thinking of getting rid of this bookcase. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

In a moment of stable geniusosity :idea: it occurred to me that the title of my thread now references plants that have been taken down and jarred. Might be a good time to close this was down, especially since I've got at least one other photo that's beginning to grow.

I'll be starting a new thread soon for the Cosmic Lights and whatever I grow along with it. I'll have a link in my signature, and I hope a lot of you will stop in sometimes!

Just let me know you started one I would Love to follow along
Will do, PCaddict. I'm certainly loving watching those haze girls you've got going! :Rasta:

Tag me my friend. I'm not one for being a late straggler.
Looking forward to it. :high-five:
I will let you know, MrSauga. Thanks for following along!

I’ll be there too, tag me if you can remember. I want to watch these cosmic lights grow as that’s next on my list.
I'll remember Bubblin!

Hello growers!

This will be only my 4th grow and my first with photoperiods. I started out growing autos and was happy to stick with growing only them. However, a 420 user who shall remain unnamed (@ChefDGreen :Rasta:) gently nudged me into trying some photos.

This will be a mixed grow, as I have a Strawberry Cheesecake auto seedling already in the tent. She will grow up alongside the photos.

I've got 2 Tangerine Dreams fems from Barney's Farm. They have been germinated, buried and both have emerged from the soil (one yesterday and the other this morning). They have been started in 1 gallon fabric pots and will later be moved to 5 gallon pots.

I will feed with Mega Crop using my tap water. I'll also likely use the MC supplements, Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. When the seedlings are about a week old and have developed their first set of leaves I will start feeding them 1g per gallon of MC.

I also dropped a Peyote Critical fem. But she's had a shaky start and may not survive. First, while soaking in water the tap root completely popped out of its shell. I gently buried the root in soil a few days ago. Then this morning I found the tap root laying on top of the soil (near the edge of the pot) with the cotyledon leaves in place. Apparently, this seed had emerged from the soil sometime yesterday and I didn't see it. When I hit it with the spray bottle last night to moisten the soil, I must have washed it right out of the soil and to the side of the pot. I gently re-buried the root, leaving the cotyledon leaves exposed. I'll be pleasantly surprised if she pulls through.

@Ganjagrandaddy, @InTheShed, @ChefDGreen, @Old Salt, @780grow, @Emilya and @MsBean7175, I hope you can occasionally peek in and keep me on the right path. I'd also like to invite @shottafire, @Pennywise, @Havocsm1, @SweetSue and @Heavenly Hybrid just in case you have the time to look in. I've been reading your posts and believe you could provide valuable advice if needed.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

I'm venturing into new territory and I'm excited! :Rasta:

Later!

Edit: Damn, I forgot @MrSauga! Didn't mean to do that!
I wonder if that taste anything like Orange Sherbert (Barney's); they've just been up a week!

Back
Top Bottom